PDA

View Full Version : Illiterate rubes and confederacy of dunces

jimnyc
01-28-2020, 01:20 PM
At least I'm only an illiterate rube and the dunces are reserved for a few of America's better lawyers that the dems don't like, so these folks will try to belittle them. In the 2nd article, is it really necessary to demean attorneys like that? Disagreeing is one thing, acting like little kids is another. Ken Starr is a judge. Dershowitz is a known damn good attorney.

---

Nolte: CNN Segment Ridicules Trump Supporters as Illiterate ‘Rubes’

In the form of Don Lemon, Rick Wilson, and Wajahat Ali, the unholy trinity of CNN, the New York Times, and Never Trump got together Saturday to mock Trump supporters as illiterate rubes.

At first, the only thing notable about the segment was how so much failure was able to fit on a single TV screen. Don Lemon is one of the lowest rated anchors in all of cable news. Never Trumper Rick Wilson is the far-left media’s trained pet. The New York Times Wajahat Ali is — okay, I don’t know who that is.

Anyway, it was Saturday night on CNN, so these three probably figured no one is watching anyway, so why the hell not…

We join the trio in their favorite position: besides themselves with outrage, this time over the fact Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stood up for himself against the welfare queens over at NPR. Pompeo asked one of the welfare queen’s fake reporters if she could find Ukraine on a map, and this is where our story begins…

DON LEMON: [The NPR reporter] has a master’s degree in European studies from Cambridge University. Also, [Pompeo] doesn’t really say that she couldn’t identify Ukraine on a map, he insinuates it’s just a — it’s just a petty attempt to put her down, right? Is that what this is?

RICK WILSON: Of course, of course. [Pompeo’s] just trying to demean her, and obviously, it’s false. And, look, he also knows, deep in his heart, that Donald Trump couldn’t find Ukraine on a map if you had the letter “U” and a picture of an actual physical crane next to it. [Pompeo] knows this is an administration defined by ignorance of the world, and so that’s partly him playing to their base and playing to their audience, you know, the credulous boomer rube demo that backs Donald Trump — that wants to think that [does Trump supporter impersonation with southern accent] ‘Donald Trump’s the smart one, and y’all – y’all elitists are dumb!'”

WAJAHAT ALI: [Trump supporter impersonation] You elitists with your geography and your maps and your spelling!

WILSON: [southern impersonation] Your math and your reading!

ALI: [impersonation] Yeah, your reading, you know, your geography, knowing other countries, sipping your latte!

WILSON: [southern impersonation] All those lines on the map!

ALI: [impersonation] Only them elitists know where Ukraine is! Sorry, I apologize.

LEMON: [wiping tears, laughing] Oh, my God!

ALI: But it was Rick’s fault. I blame Rick. But, in all honesty —

LEMON: Hold on — hold on — hold on. That was good, sorry. Rick, that was a good one — I needed that.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/28/nolte-cnn-segment-ridicules-trump-supporters-as-illiterate-rubes/

Scarborough Tears Into Trump’s ‘Confederacy of Dunces’ Defending Him in Impeachment Trial

Tuesday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough went on a long-winded rant about what he called President Donald Trump’s “confederacy of dunces” that have been defending him in the impeachment trial.

Scarborough mocked the attorneys on Trump’s legal team like Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz and Pam Bondi, highlighting the “stupidity” and hypocrisy of everyone involved in defending Trump over his dealings with Ukraine.

“I mean, you had a confederacy of dunces defending him in impeachment,” Scarborough opened his rant. “Their arguments were absolutely stunning.”

He added as the panel laughed and agreed, “If irony weren’t already dead and buried years ago, it was Ken Starr yesterday talking about how abuse of power is not sufficient to impeach a president, you need a crime. He literally dragged the corpse of irony out of the grave, he meticulously tied the corpse’s neck bone to the back of a tractor, and he ran that tractor throughout the graveyard of stupidity and ran over every headstone. This, before once again, kicking dirt on the corpse of irony again and putting its bones back in the grave one by one by one.”

According to Scarborough, the legal team “lowered the collective I.Q.” of everyone in the western world.

“This confederacy of dunces yesterday … these people lowered the collective I.Q., not only of America but of the western world, by at least 24 points every hour they spoke on the Senate floor,” he concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/28/watch-scarborough-tears-into-trumps-confederacy-of-dunces-defending-him-in-impeachment-trial/

Abbey Marie
01-28-2020, 01:25 PM
Yes, Alan Dershowitz is a complete dunce. :rolleyes:

I wish these fake news people would just disappear from the planet.

jimnyc
01-28-2020, 01:50 PM
Redneck, ignorant, racist, deplorable, neo-nazi, white supremacist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, stupid, unpatriotic, spineless, slavery lover, dumb... and I'm sure there are tons more that I missed. Each of these were definitely stated and each can be backed up.

I sometimes expect the back and forth from supporters themselves, online and such, but these are from Dem leaders and the MSM.

icansayit
01-28-2020, 01:52 PM
Yes, Alan Dershowitz is a complete dunce. :rolleyes:

I wish these fake news people would just disappear from the planet.

Couldn't help watching, and paying attention to Dershowitz as he gave what had to be one of the finest, most exacting lectures on the Constitution ever. Of course CNN and the DNC, Democrat members of Congress didn't like being shown, and told how the Constitution EVEN APPLIES TO THEM. They have been distorting it, and twisting it around for so long...not even they know what it really says.
Too bad all of us here on DP are Deplorable Dunces. Let them keep thinking that up until NOVEMBER 8th, when all of their lies will become STREAMS OF TEARS.

jimnyc
01-28-2020, 02:20 PM
Here's a sweet spot on reply!!

https://i.imgur.com/OqGiDYS.png

https://i.imgur.com/OBTkNyN.png

https://i.imgur.com/C2SImp5.png

Rest - https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/01/28/cnn-mocked-trump-voters-sparks-this-twitter-user-to-deliver-a-blistering-response-to-the-liberal-elite-n2560228

STTAB
01-29-2020, 12:23 PM
At least I'm only an illiterate rube and the dunces are reserved for a few of America's better lawyers that the dems don't like, so these folks will try to belittle them. In the 2nd article, is it really necessary to demean attorneys like that? Disagreeing is one thing, acting like little kids is another. Ken Starr is a judge. Dershowitz is a known damn good attorney.

---

In the form of Don Lemon, Rick Wilson, and Wajahat Ali, the unholy trinity of CNN, the New York Times, and Never Trump got together Saturday to mock Trump supporters as illiterate rubes.

At first, the only thing notable about the segment was how so much failure was able to fit on a single TV screen. Don Lemon is one of the lowest rated anchors in all of cable news. Never Trumper Rick Wilson is the far-left media’s trained pet. The New York Times Wajahat Ali is — okay, I don’t know who that is.

Anyway, it was Saturday night on CNN, so these three probably figured no one is watching anyway, so why the hell not…

We join the trio in their favorite position: besides themselves with outrage, this time over the fact Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stood up for himself against the welfare queens over at NPR. Pompeo asked one of the welfare queen’s fake reporters if she could find Ukraine on a map, and this is where our story begins…

DON LEMON: [The NPR reporter] has a master’s degree in European studies from Cambridge University. Also, [Pompeo] doesn’t really say that she couldn’t identify Ukraine on a map, he insinuates it’s just a — it’s just a petty attempt to put her down, right? Is that what this is?

RICK WILSON: Of course, of course. [Pompeo’s] just trying to demean her, and obviously, it’s false. And, look, he also knows, deep in his heart, that Donald Trump couldn’t find Ukraine on a map if you had the letter “U” and a picture of an actual physical crane next to it. [Pompeo] knows this is an administration defined by ignorance of the world, and so that’s partly him playing to their base and playing to their audience, you know, the credulous boomer rube demo that backs Donald Trump — that wants to think that [does Trump supporter impersonation with southern accent] ‘Donald Trump’s the smart one, and y’all – y’all elitists are dumb!'”

WAJAHAT ALI: [Trump supporter impersonation] You elitists with your geography and your maps and your spelling!

ALI: [impersonation] Yeah, your reading, you know, your geography, knowing other countries, sipping your latte!

ALI: [impersonation] Only them elitists know where Ukraine is! Sorry, I apologize.

LEMON: Hold on — hold on — hold on. That was good, sorry. Rick, that was a good one — I needed that.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/01/28/nolte-cnn-segment-ridicules-trump-supporters-as-illiterate-rubes/

Scarborough Tears Into Trump’s ‘Confederacy of Dunces’ Defending Him in Impeachment Trial

Tuesday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough went on a long-winded rant about what he called President Donald Trump’s “confederacy of dunces” that have been defending him in the impeachment trial.

Scarborough mocked the attorneys on Trump’s legal team like Ken Starr, Alan Dershowitz and Pam Bondi, highlighting the “stupidity” and hypocrisy of everyone involved in defending Trump over his dealings with Ukraine.

“I mean, you had a confederacy of dunces defending him in impeachment,” Scarborough opened his rant. “Their arguments were absolutely stunning.”

He added as the panel laughed and agreed, “If irony weren’t already dead and buried years ago, it was Ken Starr yesterday talking about how abuse of power is not sufficient to impeach a president, you need a crime. He literally dragged the corpse of irony out of the grave, he meticulously tied the corpse’s neck bone to the back of a tractor, and he ran that tractor throughout the graveyard of stupidity and ran over every headstone. This, before once again, kicking dirt on the corpse of irony again and putting its bones back in the grave one by one by one.”

According to Scarborough, the legal team “lowered the collective I.Q.” of everyone in the western world.

“This confederacy of dunces yesterday … these people lowered the collective I.Q., not only of America but of the western world, by at least 24 points every hour they spoke on the Senate floor,” he concluded.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/28/watch-scarborough-tears-into-trumps-confederacy-of-dunces-defending-him-in-impeachment-trial/

I sent Don Lemon a FB message challenging him to a Jeopardy style quiz on his show. I would smoke his ass in such a contest. He would try to smoke my pole.

Gunny
01-29-2020, 01:40 PM

---

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/01/28/watch-scarborough-tears-into-trumps-confederacy-of-dunces-defending-him-in-impeachment-trial/They need to merge CNN with Comedy Central. Hard to tell the difference between CNN's alleged "legitimate" news reporting and Trevor Noah making it up. I can't stand Comedy Central nor Noah, but at least he's sort of honest about the fact he's just going for cheap laughs with ultra-partisan "comedy". (There's nothing funny on Comedy Central and hasn't been for years.)