PDA

View Full Version : FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother

jimnyc
01-28-2020, 03:05 PM
I've seen a lot of 'proof' on this one over the past few years and it seems like much more than a rumor. The paperwork is there to back it up, and pictures too. Some private investigations have been done and found her to have married her brother to help get in the country.

I hope the FBI finds this stuff to all be legitimate and I hope she gets busted. And if so, she should be out of congress at minimum. I wouldn't feel this way unless I believed this was true, which I do.

--

FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother

WASHINGTON, DC — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is reviewing claims Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother, The Post has learned.

Two FBI agents held an hours-long meeting in Minnesota in mid-October with a concerned party who handed over a trove of documents regarding Omar’s 2009 marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a source with knowledge of the event said.

At the meeting, first reported by website The Blaze, the agents discussed concerns the Somali-born Democrat married Elmi, a British citizen rumored to be her brother, so he could obtain a green card and study in America, the source said.

The two agents said they would share the information with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the US Department of Education, but did not commit to opening an investigation into the firebrand lawmaker, the source said.

If Omar did marry her brother, she could be found guilty of committing marriage fraud — a felony offense punishable with a prison sentence of up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000.

The three government agencies said they would not confirm the existence of any ongoing or potential investigation.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/fbi-reviewing-claims-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

Here are some supporting articles I just quickly found. Could do better with more time but don't care to.

Did Ilhan Omar marry her brother? Her hometown newspaper investigated and told us what they found

For years, critics of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., have raised questions about her marriages and made the explosive claim that she had married her brother.

As Omar has become a frequent target of attacks by President Donald Trump, allies of the president have only ramped up their criticism of the congresswoman, who was a refugee and is now a naturalized U.S. citizen of Somali descent.

The Star-Tribune has published the most detailed, evidence-based reporting. Here are some of the key points from their report:

• In 2002, Omar, then 19, religiously married Ahmed Hirsi, but not legally. Omar and Hirsi had two children, but in 2008, they obtained a religious divorce. The following year, in 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi both religiously and legally.

Little is known about Elmi, other than that Omar has referred to him as a "British citizen" and that he attended high school in the Minneapolis area and, like Omar, later attended North Dakota State University.

• In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorced religiously, but remained married legally. In 2012, Omar and Hirsi reconciled and had a third child. In 2017, Omar legally divorced Elmi, and the following year, she legally married Hirsi.

• In 2016, as Omar was seeking a state House seat, the conservative website AlphaNewsMN, followed by other ideological sites, posted a screenshot of an Instagram post — since deleted — that was allegedly uploaded by Elmi on June 12, 2012, shortly after Omar gave birth to her third child. The caption of the photograph identified Elmi as holding the baby girl, calling her "nieces." To some, this suggested a sibling relationship.

• Omar has denied the allegation that Elmi is her brother — she has called the charges "disgusting lies," the AP reported — but has not provided further documentation to debunk it. She did tell the Star-Tribune in October 2018, before she was elected to Congress, that "it’s really strange, right, to prove a negative. … If someone was asking me, do I have a brother by that name, I don’t."

• In June 2019 a different problem emerged for Omar: During an investigation of alleged misuse of campaign funds by Omar, a Minnesota campaign finance board determined that Omar had filed joint tax returns with her future husband, Hirsi, at a time when she was legally married to Elmi.

Rest - https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/jul/18/did-ilhan-omar-marry-her-brother-her-hometown-news/

Ilhan Omar’s Alleged Marriage to Brother Occurred At Time of Massive Immigration Fraud

This week, PJ Media editor and investigative journalist David Steinberg published another in his series of bombshell reports on the twists and turns in the family life of Ilhan Omar, a candidate for the open Fifth Congressional District seat in Minnesota.

The seat has been occupied since 2007 by Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN-05), now a candidate for Minnesota attorney general. The district includes all of Minneapolis, the city with the largest population of Somali immigrants in North America.

Believed to be a shoe-in, Omar, once a Somali refugee herself, has never fully explained the circumstances surrounding allegations that she was married to her brother.

According to Steinberg:

Immediately after being elected to her current seat in 2016, Omar faced allegations — soon backed by a remarkable amount of evidence — that she had married her own brother in 2009, and was still legally his wife. They officially divorced in December 2017.

The motivation for the marriage remains unclear. However, the totality of the evidence points to possible immigration fraud and student loan fraud.

Rep. Omar has stated that she did marry “British citizen” Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, though the allegation that he is her brother is “absurd and offensive.”

…exclusive new evidence — from official archived high school records and corroborating sources — strongly supports the claim that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi is indeed her brother.

Rest - https://theminnesotasun.com/2018/10/26/ilhan-omars-alleged-marriage-to-brother-occurred-at-time-of-massive-immigration-fraud/

High School Records Prove Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother…Could She Be Deported?

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Ilhan Omar could be on the skids and may well lose her seat in the House if someone is brave enough to bring charges against her. She has insisted for a long time that she did not marry her brother, but now their high school records prove that she did. Now, that is proven, it’s just a matter of what the charge against her would be. If it was a legitimate marriage, she is guilty of incest. If it wasn’t legitimate, she is guilty of immigration fraud. If it’s immigration fraud, it’s possible she could lose her citizenship and be deported. Although I don’t think they would go that far, they could.

https://i.imgur.com/NOgDt3G.png

Power Line reported:

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”

In October 208 David Steinberg at PJ Media posted proof that Rep. Ilhan Omar did indeed marry her brother back in 2009.

Rep. Omar has stated that she did marry “British citizen” Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, though the allegation that he is her brother is “absurd and offensive.”

However, according to official student enrollment records archived by St. Paul Public Schools and the state of Minnesota, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior in the Class of 2003 at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, from September 6, 2002, until June 10, 2003. He graduated and received a diploma.

And it gets worse…

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is under investigation for using her campaign funds when she was a state lawmaker to pay for her divorce.

Rest - https://davidharrisjr.com/davidharrisjr/high-school-records-prove-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother-could-she-be-deported/

New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

Newly uncovered evidence strongly supports claims that state Rep. Ilhan Omar may have married her brother.

Since 2016, Alpha News has been following a trail of evidence that suggests Omar may have married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in order to aid Elmi in obtaining U.S. citizenship. The two were married in 2009 and later divorced in 2017. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar has publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children.

Omar has refused to answer questions regarding her marriage history, calling the claims that she married her brother “disgusting lies.” However, new evidence uncovered by David Steinberg of PJ Media further supports the belief that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi was indeed Omar’s brother.

According to official school records from St. Paul Public Schools obtained by Steinberg, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, Minnesota from September 2002 to June 2003. Ahmed N. Elmi graduated in June 2003 with a diploma.

Rest - https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

Smoking Gun Proof Ilhan Married Her Brother, Imam Reports

Imam Tawhidi, who follows Rep. Ilhan Omar, if that’s her name, has put up a tweet she deleted that looks like proof she is not Ilhan Omar, but rather, Ilhan Nur Said. If true, it means she married her brother Ahmed Nur Said as suspected.

It seems she deleted a tweet from 2013 which shows her referencing her father aabo Nur, father to Ahmed, her brother.

https://i.imgur.com/unIi7ol.png

Imam Tawhidi provides links to the archived version.

https://i.imgur.com/cblbZsS.png

https://i.imgur.com/JIjgmcc.png

Rest - https://www.independentsentinel.com/smoking-gun-proof-ilhan-married-her-brother-imam-says/

BOMBSHELL: More Proof Found That Omar Abused Immigration Laws & Married Her Brother
https://flagandcross.com/bombshell-more-proof-found-that-omar-abused-immigration-laws-married-her-brother/

Liberal newspaper finds MORE PROOF that Ilhan Omar married her BROTHER!
https://therightscoop.com/wow-liberal-newspaper-finds-more-proof-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

TEN YEARS AGO TODAY: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Her Biological Brother from Somalia
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/ten-years-ago-today-democrat-rep-ilhan-omar-married-her-biological-brother-from-somalia/

STTAB
01-28-2020, 03:17 PM
I've seen a lot of 'proof' on this one over the past few years and it seems like much more than a rumor. The paperwork is there to back it up, and pictures too. Some private investigations have been done and found her to have married her brother to help get in the country.

I hope the FBI finds this stuff to all be legitimate and I hope she gets busted. And if so, she should be out of congress at minimum. I wouldn't feel this way unless I believed this was true, which I do.

--

FBI reviewing claims Ilhan Omar married her brother

WASHINGTON, DC — The Federal Bureau of Investigation is reviewing claims Rep. Ilhan Omar married her brother, The Post has learned.

Two FBI agents held an hours-long meeting in Minnesota in mid-October with a concerned party who handed over a trove of documents regarding Omar’s 2009 marriage to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, a source with knowledge of the event said.

At the meeting, first reported by website The Blaze, the agents discussed concerns the Somali-born Democrat married Elmi, a British citizen rumored to be her brother, so he could obtain a green card and study in America, the source said.

The two agents said they would share the information with the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement and the US Department of Education, but did not commit to opening an investigation into the firebrand lawmaker, the source said.

If Omar did marry her brother, she could be found guilty of committing marriage fraud — a felony offense punishable with a prison sentence of up to five years and a fine of up to $250,000.

The three government agencies said they would not confirm the existence of any ongoing or potential investigation.

Rest - https://nypost.com/2020/01/26/fbi-reviewing-claims-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

Here are some supporting articles I just quickly found. Could do better with more time but don't care to.

Did Ilhan Omar marry her brother? Her hometown newspaper investigated and told us what they found

For years, critics of Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., have raised questions about her marriages and made the explosive claim that she had married her brother.

As Omar has become a frequent target of attacks by President Donald Trump, allies of the president have only ramped up their criticism of the congresswoman, who was a refugee and is now a naturalized U.S. citizen of Somali descent.

The Star-Tribune has published the most detailed, evidence-based reporting. Here are some of the key points from their report:

• In 2002, Omar, then 19, religiously married Ahmed Hirsi, but not legally. Omar and Hirsi had two children, but in 2008, they obtained a religious divorce. The following year, in 2009, Omar married Ahmed Nur Said Elmi both religiously and legally.

Little is known about Elmi, other than that Omar has referred to him as a "British citizen" and that he attended high school in the Minneapolis area and, like Omar, later attended North Dakota State University.

• In 2011, Omar and Elmi divorced religiously, but remained married legally. In 2012, Omar and Hirsi reconciled and had a third child. In 2017, Omar legally divorced Elmi, and the following year, she legally married Hirsi.

• In 2016, as Omar was seeking a state House seat, the conservative website AlphaNewsMN, followed by other ideological sites, posted a screenshot of an Instagram post — since deleted — that was allegedly uploaded by Elmi on June 12, 2012, shortly after Omar gave birth to her third child. The caption of the photograph identified Elmi as holding the baby girl, calling her "nieces." To some, this suggested a sibling relationship.

• Omar has denied the allegation that Elmi is her brother — she has called the charges "disgusting lies," the AP reported — but has not provided further documentation to debunk it. She did tell the Star-Tribune in October 2018, before she was elected to Congress, that "it’s really strange, right, to prove a negative. … If someone was asking me, do I have a brother by that name, I don’t."

• In June 2019 a different problem emerged for Omar: During an investigation of alleged misuse of campaign funds by Omar, a Minnesota campaign finance board determined that Omar had filed joint tax returns with her future husband, Hirsi, at a time when she was legally married to Elmi.

Rest - https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/jul/18/did-ilhan-omar-marry-her-brother-her-hometown-news/

Ilhan Omar’s Alleged Marriage to Brother Occurred At Time of Massive Immigration Fraud

This week, PJ Media editor and investigative journalist David Steinberg published another in his series of bombshell reports on the twists and turns in the family life of Ilhan Omar, a candidate for the open Fifth Congressional District seat in Minnesota.

The seat has been occupied since 2007 by Rep. Keith Ellison (D-MN-05), now a candidate for Minnesota attorney general. The district includes all of Minneapolis, the city with the largest population of Somali immigrants in North America.

Believed to be a shoe-in, Omar, once a Somali refugee herself, has never fully explained the circumstances surrounding allegations that she was married to her brother.

According to Steinberg:

Rest - https://theminnesotasun.com/2018/10/26/ilhan-omars-alleged-marriage-to-brother-occurred-at-time-of-massive-immigration-fraud/

High School Records Prove Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother…Could She Be Deported?

Talk about being between a rock and a hard place. Ilhan Omar could be on the skids and may well lose her seat in the House if someone is brave enough to bring charges against her. She has insisted for a long time that she did not marry her brother, but now their high school records prove that she did. Now, that is proven, it’s just a matter of what the charge against her would be. If it was a legitimate marriage, she is guilty of incest. If it wasn’t legitimate, she is guilty of immigration fraud. If it’s immigration fraud, it’s possible she could lose her citizenship and be deported. Although I don’t think they would go that far, they could.

https://i.imgur.com/NOgDt3G.png

Power Line reported:

A reader has written us to point out that the Somali website Somalispot posted information last week suggesting Omar’s involvement in marriage and immigration fraud. The post notes that Omar married Ahmed Hirsi in 2002. Hirsi is the father of Omar’s three children. Omar is depicted with Hirsi and their children on Omar’s campaign website here.

The post further notes that Omar married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in 2009, implying that the latter marriage assisted his entry into the United States. Her brother was a British citizen. “As soon as Ilhan Omar married him,” the post continues, “he started university at her [a]lma mater North Dakota State University where he graduated in 2012. Shortly thereafter, he moved to Minneapolis where he was living in a public housing complex and was later evicted. He then returned to the United Kingdom where he now lives.”

In October 208 David Steinberg at PJ Media posted proof that Rep. Ilhan Omar did indeed marry her brother back in 2009.

However, according to official student enrollment records archived by St. Paul Public Schools and the state of Minnesota, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior in the Class of 2003 at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, MN, from September 6, 2002, until June 10, 2003. He graduated and received a diploma.

And it gets worse…

Congresswoman Ilhan Omar (D-MN) is under investigation for using her campaign funds when she was a state lawmaker to pay for her divorce.

Rest - https://davidharrisjr.com/davidharrisjr/high-school-records-prove-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother-could-she-be-deported/

New Evidence Supports Claims That Ilhan Omar Married Her Brother

Newly uncovered evidence strongly supports claims that state Rep. Ilhan Omar may have married her brother.

Since 2016, Alpha News has been following a trail of evidence that suggests Omar may have married her brother Ahmed Nur Said Elmi in order to aid Elmi in obtaining U.S. citizenship. The two were married in 2009 and later divorced in 2017. While being legally married to Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Omar has publicly identified Ahmed Hirsi as her cultural husband and father of her children.

Omar has refused to answer questions regarding her marriage history, calling the claims that she married her brother “disgusting lies.” However, new evidence uncovered by David Steinberg of PJ Media further supports the belief that Ahmed Nur Said Elmi was indeed Omar’s brother.

According to official school records from St. Paul Public Schools obtained by Steinberg, an “Ahmed N. Elmi” was enrolled as a senior at Arlington Senior High School in St. Paul, Minnesota from September 2002 to June 2003. Ahmed N. Elmi graduated in June 2003 with a diploma.

Rest - https://alphanewsmn.com/new-evidence-supports-claims-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

Smoking Gun Proof Ilhan Married Her Brother, Imam Reports

Imam Tawhidi, who follows Rep. Ilhan Omar, if that’s her name, has put up a tweet she deleted that looks like proof she is not Ilhan Omar, but rather, Ilhan Nur Said. If true, it means she married her brother Ahmed Nur Said as suspected.

It seems she deleted a tweet from 2013 which shows her referencing her father aabo Nur, father to Ahmed, her brother.

https://i.imgur.com/unIi7ol.png

Imam Tawhidi provides links to the archived version.

https://i.imgur.com/cblbZsS.png

https://i.imgur.com/JIjgmcc.png

Rest - https://www.independentsentinel.com/smoking-gun-proof-ilhan-married-her-brother-imam-says/

BOMBSHELL: More Proof Found That Omar Abused Immigration Laws & Married Her Brother
https://flagandcross.com/bombshell-more-proof-found-that-omar-abused-immigration-laws-married-her-brother/

Liberal newspaper finds MORE PROOF that Ilhan Omar married her BROTHER!
https://therightscoop.com/wow-liberal-newspaper-finds-more-proof-that-ilhan-omar-married-her-brother/

TEN YEARS AGO TODAY: Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar Marries Her Biological Brother from Somalia
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/02/ten-years-ago-today-democrat-rep-ilhan-omar-married-her-biological-brother-from-somalia/

Trump should be impeached for allowing this investigation to happen.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-28-2020, 06:16 PM
She is a dem and a muslim--neither one has to obey our infidel laws.
Wake up.
They-- like the dem party's other specially protected groups are -- MAGNIFICENTLY SPECIAL-- not like we ignorant, gun-toting, bible thumping, conservative, Christian, redneck, patriotic, anti-gay, abortion denying ingrats!!
The dem party repeatedly proves that they have the power to create and maintain special groups that are above the law....
First sign of any nation or empire falling is the primary agenda that the Dem party openly, brazenly and with unbelievable level of contemptuous arrogance
pursues with the mainstream media support , blessing and its constant goal of destroying Republican party, conservatives, Christians and any that oppose their treason..
A tragic, glaring and obvious fact to any that are not blind to it as the reality of what is truly going on.. ..... Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2020, 07:20 AM
She is a dem and a muslim--neither one has to obey our infidel laws.
Wake up.
They-- like the dem party's other specially protected groups are -- MAGNIFICENTLY SPECIAL-- not like we ignorant, gun-toting, bible thumping, conservative, Christian, redneck, patriotic, anti-gay, abortion denying ingrats!!
The dem party repeatedly proves that they have the power to create and maintain special groups that are above the law....
First sign of any nation or empire falling is the primary agenda that the Dem party openly, brazenly and with unbelievable level of contemptuous arrogance
pursues with the mainstream media support , blessing and its constant goal of destroying Republican party, conservatives, Christians and any that oppose their treason..
A tragic, glaring and obvious fact to any that are not blind to it as the reality of what is truly going on.. ..... Tyr
What he said - - - ^ ^ ^