PDA

View Full Version : Joe Biden Has Mini Meltdown as Bernie Sanders Surges to First Place

jimnyc
01-29-2020, 12:38 PM
I said 'ol Joe was toast last year and I stand by that. Apparently just taking longer to happen and longer for the full facts in Ukraine to come out. If either his son or himself testifies in the impeachment trial, then watch it nosedive. Otherwise, he is lasting longer than I thought as democrats and their supporters couldn't care less about what he did more so than I thought they would.

--

Joe Biden Has Mini Meltdown as Bernie Sanders Surges to First Place

Now that Bernie Sanders is surging into first place, former Vice President Joe Biden is having a mini meltdown.

Hey, I’m not judging, okay? If you was getting your ass kicked in front of the whole wide world by a 978-year-old Stalinist with a bad ticker, who wouldn’t lose their composure?

If you and your family were so corrupt that even a fake news outlet like the far-left Politico started to look into that corruption, who wouldn’t be a little rattled?

It’s all slipping away from Biden at the worst possible time. The Iowa Caucus is less than a week away. New Hampshire votes in less than two weeks. Nevada is in less than a month. And according to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, Sanders is ahead in the first two and surging at the exact right time in the third.

Right now Biden holds a solid lead in South Carolina, the fourth primary, but that’s a month and three potential losses away.

This, Biden’s third attempt at becoming president, was supposed to be a walk in the park, and now it’s looking like it could be his worst humiliation of all, worse than in 1988 when he was forced to drop out after being caught plagiarizing his speeches.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/01/29/nolte-joe-biden-has-mini-meltdown-as-bernie-sanders-surges-to-first-place/

STTAB
01-29-2020, 12:41 PM
I said 'ol Joe was toast last year and I stand by that. Apparently just taking longer to happen and longer for the full facts in Ukraine to come out. If either his son or himself testifies in the impeachment trial, then watch it nosedive. Otherwise, he is lasting longer than I thought as democrats and their supporters couldn't care less about what he did more so than I thought they would.

--

Joe Biden Has Mini Meltdown as Bernie Sanders Surges to First Place

Now that Bernie Sanders is surging into first place, former Vice President Joe Biden is having a mini meltdown.

Hey, I’m not judging, okay? If you was getting your ass kicked in front of the whole wide world by a 978-year-old Stalinist with a bad ticker, who wouldn’t lose their composure?

If you and your family were so corrupt that even a fake news outlet like the far-left Politico started to look into that corruption, who wouldn’t be a little rattled?

It’s all slipping away from Biden at the worst possible time. The Iowa Caucus is less than a week away. New Hampshire votes in less than two weeks. Nevada is in less than a month. And according to the RealClearPolitics poll of polls, Sanders is ahead in the first two and surging at the exact right time in the third.

Right now Biden holds a solid lead in South Carolina, the fourth primary, but that’s a month and three potential losses away.

This, Biden’s third attempt at becoming president, was supposed to be a walk in the park, and now it’s looking like it could be his worst humiliation of all, worse than in 1988 when he was forced to drop out after being caught plagiarizing his speeches.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/01/29/nolte-joe-biden-has-mini-meltdown-as-bernie-sanders-surges-to-first-place/

South Carolina is Biden's firewall, there is NO WAY Bernie will win in South Carolina, Bernie is less popular with black people than David Duke.

jimnyc
01-29-2020, 12:51 PM
South Carolina is Biden's firewall, there is NO WAY Bernie will win in South Carolina, Bernie is less popular with black people than David Duke.

That's funny AND true this go 'round. His numbers among black voters shot down the tubes. He still beats the others which is the funny part. I think Bernie should win out in the end - again - but is liable to be shut out - again.

STTAB
01-29-2020, 01:22 PM
That's funny AND true this go 'round. His numbers among black voters shot down the tubes. He still beats the others which is the funny part. I think Bernie should win out in the end - again - but is liable to be shut out - again.

Write this down.

IF Bernie is the nominee, Stacey Abrahms will be his VP pick in a pure pander to the negro vote.

Gunny
01-29-2020, 01:34 PM
I'm just considering how sad it is for our Nation that Biden and Bumkin are the two front-runners. Not saying a whole bunch for the left. A commie and career, crooked politician.

FakeNewsSux
01-29-2020, 01:46 PM
I think the reason that the Dems are fighting so hard for witnesses in the Impeachment Trial is to tie Bernie down in Washington for as long as possible to give Quid Pro Joe a chance to hang on. Since the debacle of 2016 when the DNC got busted rigging the game against Bernie in favor if The Hildabeast, the party has been walking the tightrope of keeping Bernie supporters in the party while trying to keep a non-Democrat Communist from taking control of the party. I believe Pres. Trump will destroy either one in the general election but it is great theatre watching the Dems destroy their party in the meantime.

FakeNewsSux
01-29-2020, 01:53 PM
https://youtu.be/xuzfmxSvnD0

PostmodernProphet
01-29-2020, 05:16 PM
This, Biden’s third attempt at becoming president, was supposed to be a walk in the park
hilliary had one of those walks........

jimnyc
01-29-2020, 05:36 PM
hilliary had one of those walks........

Oh boy, and I read yesterday about how she 'had the urge' when talking about running and what not. I wish she would!! :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
01-29-2020, 05:39 PM
I'm just considering how sad it is for our Nation that Biden and Bumkin are the two front-runners. Not saying a whole bunch for the left. A commie and career, crooked politician.
YA... considering how the little leftists loved to rail against the republicans as being "ALL OLD WHITE MEN," ... well... the hypocrisy shows it's ugly face again.

The two leaders of the democrat party are... TWO OLD WHITE MEN.

CSM
01-30-2020, 06:29 AM
Oh boy, and I read yesterday about how she 'had the urge' when talking about running and what not. I wish she would!! :laugh:

She is confusing "the urge to campaign" with "the urge to pee" .... old people get like that....