PDA

View Full Version : Biden Says He Needs to Pick a Good VP Because He's Super-Old

jimnyc
01-29-2020, 06:57 PM
VP must be capable of being president. For starters, I would hope so anyway! I don't know about having someone going into office who himself is already concerned about his own age!

--

Biden Says He Needs to Pick a Good VP Because He's Super-Old

The Democrats have exactly one viable candidate running for president in 2020 who's under 70 years young, and Pete Buttigieg is currently in fifth place in the polls. On Election Day, Donald Trump will be 74. No matter who gets the Democratic nomination, odds are this will be the most decrepit election ever. A war of the wizened.

Only one candidate is willing to address this problem. Unfortunately for the Dems, he's also their front-runner.

.@JoeBiden: "Whomever I pick” for VP, must “be capable of being president, because I’m an old guy — no I’m serious!” pic.twitter.com/WGnGkNnghI

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) January 29, 2020

"I can think of at least eight women, at least four or five people of color, that I think are totally qualified to be vice president of the United States. But for me, it has to be demonstrated that whomever I pick is two things: One, is capable of needing to be the president, because I'm an old guy," Biden said. "No, but I'm serious. Look, thank God, I'm in great health... I work out every morning. I'm in good shape, knock on wood, as my mother would say."

I think what Joe Biden is saying is: Look, fat, he's doing okay for a very old person, but nobody lives forever. Man is mortal. Joe regrets letting Hillary Clinton intimidate him out of running in 2016, when he may very well have won. But if he's elected now, he'll probably die in office. That's just math, dude.

Rest - https://pjmedia.com/trending/biden-says-he-needs-to-pick-a-good-vp-because-hes-super-old/