PDA

View Full Version : Elizabeth Warren Blames Trump For Disease Outbreaks Like Coronavirus

jimnyc
01-29-2020, 09:28 PM
Seriously? Just gonna make shit up again. If this were legit, she would state what it is he was doing wrong and how she would improve upon it.

She has a plan for that! What doesn't she have a plan for? She's full if shit with these claims.

In her campaign speeches, Sen. Elizabeth Warren likes to say, “I’ve got a plan for that.” She has lots of plans, but there is one on which many of the others hinge: her plan for an “Ultra-Millionaire Tax,” an annual wealth tax on all assets over $50 million.

I am not the only one who has noted her repeated use of having plans, without having plans. :rolleyes:

Dumbolita even had t-shirts made. And ugggh, on the cover of Time with the statement too. I'm tired of hearing her repeat the same crap time and time again, and rarely offering a damn thing of substance to go along with it.

https://i.imgur.com/VH0Sdiw.png

--

Elizabeth Warren Blames Trump For Disease Outbreaks Like Coronavirus

Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren of Massachusetts is plunging in the polls. The pathological liar — who has been caught in baldfaced lies time and again — is running in fourth in the latest poll in Iowa.

So the Massachusetts Democrat, suffering from a severe case of TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome), has decided to blame everything — and we mean everything — on President Trump.

Even the spread of diseases such as the coronavirus in China, more than 7,500 miles from the White House.

“To effectively beat infectious diseases like coronavirus, we need all hands on deck,” Warren wrote on Twitter. “But like so much else, Trump’s approach to keeping us safe from disease outbreaks is a mess. When he’s gone, we must fix the damage he’s done — and I’ve got a plan for that.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/elizabeth-warren-blame-trump-for-disease-outbreaks-like-coronavirus/

Abbey Marie
01-29-2020, 11:18 PM
Perhaps all this nonsense is why she’s slipping in the polls.

Kathianne
01-30-2020, 12:31 AM
Perhaps all this nonsense is why she’s slipping in the polls.
With that disease thing, I think she has a few gears slipping upstairs.

CSM
01-30-2020, 06:21 AM
yeah, we need someone like her in charge of my health care.....