PDA

View Full Version : Ari Shaffir celebrates Kobe's death

jimnyc
01-30-2020, 10:56 AM
Either way I don't think this was cool. Not from a comedian who reaches so many people.

Was he only kidding as he says now? Only he knows. But he IS an offensive comedian and does always go over the line - and I mean FAR over the line. Like bringing a KKK uniform into a black owned dry cleaners to be cleaned over the line. Hiring illegals for a gig at Home Depot and then driving them straight to the INS office with them all in the back over the line. I think some is made up. But this one, still, why try to offend so many people over a death?

And now folks want to kill him for celebrating.

"Every once in a while there is a good story, good story comes out. A guy who got away with rape, got his today. Kobe Bryant is a goooone. (as he's smirking)

--

Ari Shaffir celebrates Kobe's death

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXDyadStRpE

STTAB
01-30-2020, 11:21 AM
what an asshole.

jimnyc
01-30-2020, 11:36 AM
what an asshole.

He's known for his racist and offensive ways. When he goes on stage his name is - "Ari Shaffir the Amazing Racist". :rolleyes:

And trying to be funny or not, sometimes timing DOES matter. Maybe not as much behind closed doors, but more so when you are saying it to the masses who are truly grieving.