PDA

View Full Version : Barbra Streisand: Adam Schiff Would Make a Great President

jimnyc
01-31-2020, 04:35 PM
This woman must be out of her damn mind. Schiff is a liar. One of the worst kind I have ever seen. Newt spoke up (among endless others) and nailed it.

---

Barbra Streisand: Adam Schiff Would Make a Great President

Pop icon, Constitutional scholar, and noted political pundit Barbra Streisand says she sees in Adam Schiff (D-CA), the face of the Democrat impeachment campaign against President Donald Trump, a man who “would make a great president.”

“Adam Schiff is so impressive. His knowledge of the law… his passion… his articulateness. His sincerity!” Barbra Streisand said, pouring praise on the partisan lawmaker. “He speaks the truth and would make a great president.”

Babs may want to pomp the breaks because as it stands, only 27 percent of America has a positive opinion of Rep. Schiff according to YouGov data. The same polling outfit reports that President Trump’s approval among Americans sits at 39 percent.

This wild declaration from Streisand comes just a month after the two-time Academy Award-winner and apparent Constitutional law expert said “impeachment is the sober process envisioned by the Founders to counter such a threat” as President Trump.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/01/31/barbra-streisand-adam-schiff-would-make-a-great-president/

“A Deranged Human Being… Pathological Liar… Lied for Two-and-a-Half Years” – Newt Gingrich Says What Everyone Is Thinking About Adam Schiff

Former US Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich was on the Ingraham Angle on FOX News on Thursday night. Newt said what we all have been thinking for some time about Democrat Rep. Adam Schiff.

Former Speaker Newt Gingrich talked about the Democrats unconstitutional impeachment this past week and in particular about Adam Schiff. He said what we all are thinking.

Laura Ingraham: The man is pathological, it is a reflexive Pavlovian response to Trump. You have to just make stuff up. You can’t argue the case you have to make it up.

Newt Gingrich: I think it is also a comment on Schiff. I mean Schiff is obviously a person a deranged human being. This is about Schiff. You know, Schiff is a guy who is a pathological liar. He seems to have no ability to distinguish between the truth and falsehood. He lied for two-and-a-half years about the Russian collusion. It all disintegrated. You look like a fool, you learn nothing… And you’re right. Here we are at the end of a cycle and he goes back and decides to lie again. At some point people have to decide Adam Schiff is a compulsive, uncontrollable liar and should be dealt with that way.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/01/a-deranged-human-being-pathological-liar-lied-for-two-and-a-half-years-newt-gingrich-says-what-everyone-is-thinking-about-adam-schiff/

NightTrain
01-31-2020, 04:57 PM
For the record, I think Barbara Streisand would make a great hood ornament.

Especially if a hero ran over that horse's ass with a Pinto.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2020, 05:18 PM
I guess that idiot Hollywood/singer never heard this true advice in her scatterbrained life.
Far better to be thought a fool, than it is to speak up and thus remove all doubt!
Certainly goes triple with her with that totally clueless, and insane spouting off in an attempt to be relevant or paid
attention to again.
Thank God, that I was blessed with enough insight, judgment and common sense , to have never ever bought any of her music, or
paid to watch any of her movies... Talk about a blithering idiot......---Tyr

jimnyc
01-31-2020, 05:27 PM
I guess that idiot Hollywood/singer never heard this true advice in her scatterbrained life.
Far better to be thought a fool, than it is to speak up and thus remove all doubt!
Certainly goes triple with her with that totally clueless, and insane spouting off in an attempt to be relevant or paid
attention to again.
Thank God, that I was blessed with enough insight, judgment and common sense , to have never ever bought any of her music, or
paid to watch any of her movies... Talk about a blithering idiot......---Tyr

I hope I never lose my mind. I should start making a paper list, but right now I have a list in my head of celebrities that think they are politicians. Their music or movies are off the list for me. Not that this idiot ever made my playlist anyway.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
01-31-2020, 08:38 PM
I hope I never lose my mind. I should start making a paper list, but right now I have a list in my head of celebrities that think they are politicians. Their music or movies are off the list for me. Not that this idiot ever made my playlist anyway.

She has always been a far leftist, liberal idiot.
I myself , never got the how and/or the why people ever thought she was a truly great singer.
Adele makes her look like a beginner child trying to sing with mouth full of marbles, IMHO.
So did Patsy Kline, Janis Joplin, Linda Ronstad, Emmalue Harris, Whitney Houston, and a few dozen others back in the day...-Tyr

Gunny
01-31-2020, 09:55 PM
I hope I never lose my mind. I should start making a paper list, but right now I have a list in my head of celebrities that think they are politicians. Their music or movies are off the list for me. Not that this idiot ever made my playlist anyway.Yep. Give ME a reason to boycott your ass. Politically nowadays, it doesn't take much. That goes for just about ANY thing.