PDA

View Full Version : The left meltdowns, excuses and accusations galore

jimnyc
01-31-2020, 05:25 PM
Nancy says it's an illegitimate trial and mocks every aspect of it. Was silent about the Dems actions in the house though. She stays he will be impeached for life without witnesses, even though they had and blew that chance in the house.

He's a dictator, a nazi, evil and all sorts of things - because they LOST this trial all on their own. Msnbc and Michael Moore vilify him as a 'wife beater'.

"It's too late for our democracy"

The View idiots ask God to intervene.

--

Meacham Meltdown on NBC: ‘Monarch’ ‘King’ Trump Now ‘Above the Law’

As it appears more and more likely that the Senate will be moving to exclude witnesses and acquit Donald Trump, the journalistic reaction has become frenzied. After MSNBC compared it to letting a wife beater go, NBC’s Jon Meacham on Friday fretted that the Senate is making Trump a “king” who is “above the law.” He warned, “President Trump is functionally a monarch at this point. If the king does it, it's okay.”

The NBC historian panicked, “I think the significance of today and going into the weekend and into next week is, I think, it is now arguable... that Donald Trump may well have now become the most powerful president in American history.”

Continuing the hyperbolic language, Meacham essentially declared Trump a dictator:

That is a raw and elemental definition of power. And I think it's something that we haven't fully grappled with. The idea that what President Trump has done, and this is why the example going forward is fraud. President Trump is functionally a monarch at this point. If the king does it, it's okay. That that's what we're seeing unfold in Washington right now. And I think all Americans, whether your support the President or you don't should pause significantly and think about the long term implications of having a president who is above the law.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/01/31/meacham-meltdown-nbc-monarch-king-trump-now-above-law

MSNBC UNRAVELS: Acquitting Trump Is Like Letting Wife Beater Go! ‘Too Late’ for Truth

As Thursday turned into Friday and impeachment acquittal seemed more likely, the late night coverage on MSNBC devolved into hyperbolic claims of the end of “truth” and that Republican Senators are about to let go the equivalent of a wife beater. Host Ali Velshi turned to the liberal media’s voice of reason, Michael Moore.

Moore slimed Republican Senator Lamar Alexander for announcing he would vote no on witnesses. Apparently, this is like letting an abusive husband go: “It's actually maybe worse what Lamar Alexander is doing because he's saying essentially — let's just say this was a court case — ‘Yep, he beat his wife. So? You know? There's no question he beat his wife. So? Time to move on.’ That's not how we roll in this country! That's not how we decide justice!”

For MSNBC’s Velshi, it’s unfathomable to think what an acquitted Trump will try next: “This is as high a bar as it gets for Donald Trump, and if he thinks that he has dodged this bullet. In 24 hours, it could all be over. What does that mean?”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/01/31/msnbc-unravels-acquitting-trump-letting-wife-beater-go-too-late

NYT's Gay Warns, 'Too Late' for Democracy; Without Bolton, We're No Better Than Venezuela!

MSNBC’s unhinged liberal panel continued their emotional downward spiral all the way into Friday morning, after Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN) revealed he would be voting against bringing in witnesses for the impeachment trial. The New York Times’ editorial board member Mara Gay was so distraught, she fretted it was “too late” for “our democracy” and we would be just like Russia or Venezuela, if Democrats did not get their way.

Prompted by anchor Ali Velshi, Gay dismissively chided Republicans in the Senate as immoral and “spineless” (because apparently it’s “brave” to do Democrats’ bidding):

Yeah, I mean I still think when you read the political tea leaves on this that barring some kind of last-minute hail Mary, which is certainly possible, it's certainly possible that one of these Republicans could grow a spine and a conscience between now and tomorrow. But barring that, this trial is going to end in acquittal, and so I would just say tonight to our elected representatives in the U.S. Senate, I would ask them to do their job. I do think it's a moment to -- where it's not too much as Adam Schiff said to ask that. It's really not too much.

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/01/31/nyts-gay-warns-too-late-democracy-without-bolton-were-no-better

‘View’ Hosts Get Religious: ‘God Help America, Democracy’ If Trump Acquitted, Re-Elected!

The View hosts implored God to help save America from President Trump, on Friday, after finding out there wasn’t enough votes from Republicans to allow witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial. Co-host Sunny Hostin seethed that the GOP was now a party of “extremists” who dismantle democracy and the Constitution for power. Friday co-host Ana Navarro tried to find the silver lining and begged John Bolton to spill the beans to the media, instead.

Joy Behar expressed her disgust at Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander saying he would vote against witnesses today, or as she put it, vote against “saving democracy”:

“Lamar Alexander could have saved the whole thing by voting for more witnesses which would save democracy, a small thing, but no, he doesn't want to,” she seethed.

But Ana Navarro thought it would be great if John Bolton, the witness that Democrats wanted to testify, would just call up lefty journalists at ABC and CNN and tell them what he would’ve testified before the Senate.

She shamelessly argued the unverified information Bolton could give to the eager media would “really make a difference” to the public knowing “the truth”:

He could call George Stephanopoulos, or he could call Anderson Cooper or he can call Chris Cuomo. That could really make a difference. Think about all the interviews we have watched that--where we have learned so much from. I mean Lev Parnas, has told us more than John Bolton has….He doesn’t have to wait for a vote, he can go and give us the information now, because we deserve the truth!

Behar then touted Nancy Pelosi’s nonsense that Trump couldn’t be acquitted because this wasn’t a fair trial.

Hostin eagerly agreed before bashing the GOP as “extremists” who attack the Constitution and democracy for power:

I think that's accurate and it just seems to me that Republicans have sacrificed their own oaths to protect their electoral prospects at this point. I think they have dismantled our very institutions to keep power, for their own idealigies. They have. [ Applause ]

In my opinion, they've become this extremist party. They’ve trashed the Constitution.

The liberal hosts ended the segment fearmongering that an “unhinged” Trump would destroy America, if he was re-elected. Navarro added, “God forbid what he's going to do if he feels acquitted on this Ukraine. God help America!”

Behar agreed, shaking her head in disgust. “God help America, and democracy!”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/01/31/view-hosts-get-religious-god-help-america-democracy-if-trump

PostmodernProphet
01-31-2020, 10:45 PM
‘God Help America, Democracy’ If Trump Acquitted, Re-Elected!

hey, if Trump gets acquitted and re-elected I would say God has already done a pretty good job of it.......

Gunny
01-31-2020, 11:40 PM
Nancy says it's an illegitimate trial and mocks every aspect of it. Was silent about the Dems actions in the house though. She stays he will be impeached for life without witnesses, even though they had and blew that chance in the house.

He's a dictator, a nazi, evil and all sorts of things - because they LOST this trial all on their own. Msnbc and Michael Moore vilify him as a 'wife beater'.

"It's too late for our democracy"

The View idiots ask God to intervene.

--

Meacham Meltdown on NBC: ‘Monarch’ ‘King’ Trump Now ‘Above the Law’

As it appears more and more likely that the Senate will be moving to exclude witnesses and acquit Donald Trump, the journalistic reaction has become frenzied. After MSNBC compared it to letting a wife beater go, NBC’s Jon Meacham on Friday fretted that the Senate is making Trump a “king” who is “above the law.” He warned, “President Trump is functionally a monarch at this point. If the king does it, it's okay.”

The NBC historian panicked, “I think the significance of today and going into the weekend and into next week is, I think, it is now arguable... that Donald Trump may well have now become the most powerful president in American history.”

Continuing the hyperbolic language, Meacham essentially declared Trump a dictator:

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/01/31/meacham-meltdown-nbc-monarch-king-trump-now-above-law

MSNBC UNRAVELS: Acquitting Trump Is Like Letting Wife Beater Go! ‘Too Late’ for Truth

As Thursday turned into Friday and impeachment acquittal seemed more likely, the late night coverage on MSNBC devolved into hyperbolic claims of the end of “truth” and that Republican Senators are about to let go the equivalent of a wife beater. Host Ali Velshi turned to the liberal media’s voice of reason, Michael Moore.

Moore slimed Republican Senator Lamar Alexander for announcing he would vote no on witnesses. Apparently, this is like letting an abusive husband go: “It's actually maybe worse what Lamar Alexander is doing because he's saying essentially — let's just say this was a court case — ‘Yep, he beat his wife. So? You know? There's no question he beat his wife. So? Time to move on.’ That's not how we roll in this country! That's not how we decide justice!”

For MSNBC’s Velshi, it’s unfathomable to think what an acquitted Trump will try next: “This is as high a bar as it gets for Donald Trump, and if he thinks that he has dodged this bullet. In 24 hours, it could all be over. What does that mean?”

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2020/01/31/msnbc-unravels-acquitting-trump-letting-wife-beater-go-too-late

NYT's Gay Warns, 'Too Late' for Democracy; Without Bolton, We're No Better Than Venezuela!

MSNBC’s unhinged liberal panel continued their emotional downward spiral all the way into Friday morning, after Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN) revealed he would be voting against bringing in witnesses for the impeachment trial. The New York Times’ editorial board member Mara Gay was so distraught, she fretted it was “too late” for “our democracy” and we would be just like Russia or Venezuela, if Democrats did not get their way.

Prompted by anchor Ali Velshi, Gay dismissively chided Republicans in the Senate as immoral and “spineless” (because apparently it’s “brave” to do Democrats’ bidding):

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/01/31/nyts-gay-warns-too-late-democracy-without-bolton-were-no-better

‘View’ Hosts Get Religious: ‘God Help America, Democracy’ If Trump Acquitted, Re-Elected!

The View hosts implored God to help save America from President Trump, on Friday, after finding out there wasn’t enough votes from Republicans to allow witnesses in the Senate impeachment trial. Co-host Sunny Hostin seethed that the GOP was now a party of “extremists” who dismantle democracy and the Constitution for power. Friday co-host Ana Navarro tried to find the silver lining and begged John Bolton to spill the beans to the media, instead.

Joy Behar expressed her disgust at Republican Sen. Lamar Alexander saying he would vote against witnesses today, or as she put it, vote against “saving democracy”:

“Lamar Alexander could have saved the whole thing by voting for more witnesses which would save democracy, a small thing, but no, he doesn't want to,” she seethed.

But Ana Navarro thought it would be great if John Bolton, the witness that Democrats wanted to testify, would just call up lefty journalists at ABC and CNN and tell them what he would’ve testified before the Senate.

She shamelessly argued the unverified information Bolton could give to the eager media would “really make a difference” to the public knowing “the truth”:

Behar then touted Nancy Pelosi’s nonsense that Trump couldn’t be acquitted because this wasn’t a fair trial.

Hostin eagerly agreed before bashing the GOP as “extremists” who attack the Constitution and democracy for power:

The liberal hosts ended the segment fearmongering that an “unhinged” Trump would destroy America, if he was re-elected. Navarro added, “God forbid what he's going to do if he feels acquitted on this Ukraine. God help America!”

Behar agreed, shaking her head in disgust. “God help America, and democracy!”

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristine-marsh/2020/01/31/view-hosts-get-religious-god-help-america-democracy-if-trumpToo funny :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-01-2020, 06:59 AM
The screaming and waling and gnashing of teeth coming from the demtrash was as predictable as the sun going to rise tomorrow.

I think that America has gotten a real good look at who the demos really are, and anyone that was a moderate or independent or middle of the road'er, they're moving away from the demtrash. Their unhinged TDS and tantrums and melt downs have gone full blown apoplectic, and I don't think that appeals to the average voter in America.

The democraps have sealed their fate forever as the party of ultra partisan corruption and scheming because of being BUTT HURT SORE LOSERS. Just like a bunch of snot nosed little petulant children that have never been disciplined in their life.

https://i.ibb.co/qypnJWT/DEMBS.jpg (https://imgbb.com/)

Abbey Marie
02-01-2020, 01:05 PM
Gotta love it when folks who champion third trimester and partial-birth abortions start saying “God help us if...”
:rolleyes:

SassyLady
02-01-2020, 01:15 PM
hey, if Trump gets acquitted and re-elected I would say God has already done a pretty good job of it.......

My thoughts exactly!