PDA

View Full Version : Boot-uh-judge

Abbey Marie
02-04-2020, 05:24 PM
So, if BootyJ wins, will we have to stomach a “First Husband” in the WH?

Kathianne
02-04-2020, 05:37 PM
So, if BootyJ wins, will we have to stomach a First Husband” in the WH?
I’m just happy that the “moderate” scored enough to give pause to the seemingly larger progressives. I never thought I’d see these numbers. The lack of civics teaching is coming home to roost.

NightTrain
02-04-2020, 05:45 PM
You know, I was pondering that last night as I watched his premature Victory speech.

There's no way he'll make it due to that picture that has to appear in everyone's head. Having an uncouth, America -Hating Linebacker for a first lady for 8 years was bad enough, but I don't think anyone wants to see these two assclowns skipping across the lawn holding hands after getting off Marine One.

Also, it struck me multiple times last night that the supposedly spontaneous chants were forced and scripted. I didn't understand what they were chanting half the time, either... it was annoying because it was so readily fake.

I noticed that they had their front bench crowd directly behind him stacked with as many blacks as they could get their hands on... which was amusing because in that demographic ol' Pete attracts right about zero. It's a major concern and they haven't figured out how to get around that yet.

Abbey Marie
02-04-2020, 05:52 PM
I hear you Kath, but I’m in the “Wish it was Biden” camp.

NT, I’m having the same visuals as you, and it’s unsettling.

Abbey Marie
02-08-2020, 01:42 PM
Speaking of which, just saw a woman sitting right behind Boots at a rally, wearing a shirt that says “ Make America Gay Again”.

:rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 05:09 PM
Yep... I'm sure the vast majority of Americans would just LOVE seeing THIS all the time...

https://i.ibb.co/5RT1xHs/homo.jpg

PostmodernProphet
02-10-2020, 09:25 PM
So, if BootyJ wins, will we have to stomach a “First Husband” in the WH?

didn't we already have eight years of that under Obama?.....

KarlMarx
02-11-2020, 09:51 PM
Too soon to tell if Buttigieg will even come close to a nomination

I think it’s unlikely that a Dem is going to win this race. I am thinking it’s going to be 1984 all over again.

1. We just had a president who made the economy a shambles ... just like Jimmy Carter

2. We currently have a president who is very popular with his base ( like Reagan), turned the economy around (like Reagan), and strengthened America’s standing in the world (like Reagan) and was an outsider (like you know who)

3. Democratic accomplishments over the past 3 years.... two failed attempts to discredit the president... an impeachment that back fired... the Speaker of the House has a meltdown during the SOTU speech in front of millions of Americans

4. Bernie, the Squad, and the Dem Party shift to the extreme left has people scared.... people will not give them a chance to ruin the country

5. The 800 lb gorilla in the room... the economy. It is doing great and no thanks to the Dems

Yeah... it’s looking like a Trump win in November.... the only way he can’t win is if he dies, or The Lord Himself decides to run