PDA

View Full Version : Pelosi ripped speech long before ending

jimnyc
02-06-2020, 10:11 AM
She had this planned, I knew it!! She was playing off of last time!!! This was part of a plan to rip it up all along, never mind Trump's words. She started the tear a whole 35 minutes before the speech ended!

Watch below:

--

Drummond
02-06-2020, 10:16 AM
She had this planned, I knew it!! She was playing off of last time!!! This was part of a plan to rip it up all along, never mind Trump's words. She started the tear a whole 35 minutes before the speech ended!

Watch below:

--

Not tit-for-tat, then ... a reaction to Trump not shaking her hand.

I've a funny feeling that this revelation will never see the light of day in the BBC's output (nor from the Guardian newspaper).

jimnyc
02-06-2020, 10:22 AM

I've a funny feeling that this revelation will never see the light of day in the BBC's output (nor from the Guardian newspaper).

Actually - she eveb started it with how she introduced him to the senate. It's supposed to be "I have the distinct honor and privilege" to introduce the POTUS. Instead, it was "Ladies and gentlemen, the POTUS" - and then he wouldn't shake hands.

Drummond
02-06-2020, 10:30 AM
Actually - she eveb started it with how she introduced him to the senate. It's supposed to be "I have the distinct honor and privilege" to introduce the POTUS. Instead, it was "Ladies and gentlemen, the POTUS" - and then he wouldn't shake hands.

In response to that discourtesy ... to say nothing of all that the Dems have heaped upon him ... who could possibly blame him for not shaking hands.

When I get a chance (probably later tonight) I'll review my recording, with all this in mind.

As I see it, all this -- every bit of it -- needs to be seen within the wider context of the Dem Party's vitriolic, vicious, totally and unashamed attack upon a legitimately elected Party and President. I'd be delighted if a perception of the Dems' contempt for democratic process (whenever they don't approve of its result !) translated into landslide win after landslide win.

The Dems, starting with Pelosi, need to be cured of their arrogance, brought down several pegs.

We had our equivalent in the UK, in December ... a Labour Party led by a figure few trusted, that had taken a direction which proved they were ignoring the Peoples' democratic decision, in 2016. What they earned was the worst electoral defeat they'd suffered in generations .. because democratic process was being corrupted and overridden, as a deliberate policy direction.

You respect democratic process, AND WHAT IT PRODUCES, or, you suffer for it. I look forward to the 'Democratic' Party getting theirs !

NightTrain
02-06-2020, 12:43 PM

Actually, this was a setup by Pelosi.

After Trump handed her the speech, as is required, she waited until he was turned away before extending her hand - he didn't see it. And, in that moment, there happened to be a photographer waiting for that moment to capture it.

It was pre-planned. Watch that video and you'll see how she arranged that photo op.

Drummond
02-07-2020, 07:09 AM
On the subject of 'the deliberate pre-tearing of the speech' ... I looked at my recording last night.

It can't be seen on my recording. The BBC, during the speech, covered the bottom fifth of the picture throughout, with their bog-standard BBC logo and red strip which reported, in text form, excerpt sentences from the speech. I think that the way the BBC screened this obscured the truth of what Pelosi did.

And our media are certain that Pelosi did that because Trump refused to shake her hand.

By the way, a highlight of the speech was, for me, seeing Rush Limbaugh get his medal. I've heard several of his broadcasts (the ol' EIB network ?) ... the man's a great credit to the Conservative cause. An enormous shame to learn of his illness.

Gunny
02-07-2020, 10:58 PM
Actually - she eveb started it with how she introduced him to the senate. It's supposed to be "I have the distinct honor and privilege" to introduce the POTUS. Instead, it was "Ladies and gentlemen, the POTUS" - and then he wouldn't shake hands.One jab deserves another. I wouldn't shaker her hand either if I was Trump. And I'm not as vindictive as he is :halo9: