PDA

View Full Version : GOP Senators Waste No Time Investigating Hunter Biden After Impeachment Acquittal

jimnyc
02-06-2020, 10:20 AM
And here we go....

And this will continue the downward spiral of Joe Biden. I have NO DOUBT that there was all kinds of wrongdoing involving Hunter Biden and Burisma Holdings. With much help from Dad, in both Ukraine and China. And Joe too profited, as did the Kerry's.

Don't let up on this one. I see guilt through a million articles and a stream of physical proof. They wanted to ruin a man politically - and his life potentially. This one is factually true though. Don't let up. Get the evidence and subpoena subpoena subpoena! Get this information and actually hold people responsible for once. I wanted heads to fall after everything they did. They are NOT above the law.

--

GOP Senators Waste No Time Investigating Hunter Biden After Impeachment Acquittal

The Republican chairmen of two Senate committees wasted no time after President Donald Trump’s impeachment acquittal Wednesday before opening up a new area of inquiry related to Hunter Biden’s foreign business activities.

Minutes after the Senate voted to acquit Trump, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley of Iowa and Senate Homeland Security Committee Chairman Ron Johnson of Wisconsin released a letter they sent to the director of the Secret Service requesting Biden’s travel records during the time when his father was vice president.

“We write to request information about whether Hunter Biden used government-sponsored travel to help conduct private business,” the senators wrote to Secret Service Director James M. Murray.

They say they want records indicating whether the younger Biden had Secret Service protective detail while his father Joe Biden was in office. They also want records of Hunter Biden’s travel while he received any protection.

The Republicans focused the inquiry on Hunter Biden’s work in China and Ukraine.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/05/gop-senators-hunter-biden-conflicts/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-06-2020, 04:10 PM
Romney is as FILTHY as the Bidens, they've ALL got their hands in the BARISMA HONEY POT...

=================

Former Mitt Romney Adviser Sits on Burisma Board of Directors

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/09/26/former-mitt-romney-adviser-sits-on-burisma-board-of-directors/

I used to think Romney was OK. Now I can't stand the sight or mention of the sons a bitch. He's deep state ESTABLISHMENT to the core. His religious beliefs my ass... pfft...

Gunny
02-07-2020, 09:55 PM
They could put the Clinton's and Obama in jail as well, but nothing's gone anywhere. This may knock Biden out of the running for President, but that's about it. I actually prefer the guaranteed loser right where he is :)

Abbey Marie
02-08-2020, 01:52 PM
They could put the Clinton's and Obama in jail as well, but nothing's gone anywhere. This may knock Biden out of the running for President, but that's about it. I actually prefer the guaranteed loser right where he is :)

Me too. I’d love to see some Trump/Biden debates, and when it comes to Dem candidates, we are infinitely safer with a self-absorbed “politician” like Biden, to a true believer like Bernie.

Gunny
02-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Me too. I’d love to see some Trump/Biden debates, and when it comes to Dem candidates, we are infinitely safer with a self-absorbed “politician” like Biden, to a true believer like Bernie.I don't want to see any more Republicans in ANY debates with ANYONE. IMO, they have done more harm than good.

Republicans destroying each other in front of the World is doing the Dems' job for them.

Abbey Marie
02-09-2020, 11:16 AM
I don't want to see any more Republicans in ANY debates with ANYONE. IMO, they have done more harm than good.

Republicans destroying each other in front of the World is doing the Dems' job for them.

This would be a R vs D debate.

But yeah, if I was Trump, I wouldn’t debate the Dem nominee. The moderators are way too biased for the Dems. Even on Fox. Remember Megan Kelly?