PDA

View Full Version : No race is worth it!

jimnyc
02-09-2020, 10:10 AM
If this were me, I could be in the olympics after training for 12 years, winning the decathlon event and about 100 yards from the finish line and a lifetime of glory as the winner. And if this happened, I would make a quick right turn into any opening or crevice I could find to disappear into, clean myself and not be seen again for like 5 years, maybe enter witness protection...

But this guy, he decided that the race was worth more than a lifetime of humiliation on internet memes! Oh hell no!!!

**** NSFW ***** **** Don't scroll down if you don't want to see it!! ****

https://i.imgur.com/wawOXYw.jpg

Abbey Marie
02-09-2020, 11:22 AM
Oh my God. I’m going to puke!

jimnyc
02-09-2020, 11:43 AM
Oh my God. I’m going to puke!

Sorry about that, but I warned you, sort of. LOL

Now you see why I would enter witness protection and hide out! Folks simply won't forget that!!! :coffee:

NightTrain
02-09-2020, 11:50 AM
That looks like a young, and very disgusted Kevin Bacon.

I guess this is why they say never to eat Taco Bell before you run a marathon.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 12:21 PM
I honestly can't imagine what would drive a person to do that.

Absolutely uncalled for. Race officials should have stopped him and told him to go clean up, you're out of the race.

Abbey Marie
02-09-2020, 12:53 PM
I honestly can't imagine what would drive a person to do that.

Absolutely uncalled for. Race officials should have stopped him and told him to go clean up, you're out of the race.

Seriously. It's so completely unsanitary for everyone else. His continuing to race was extremely selfish.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 01:11 PM
After looking at that a second time, I'm doubting that it's an actual case of him crapping his shorts. It looks more like something was THROWN at him rather than he crapped his pants. I don't see any crap running down the BACK of him, and how did crap get OUTSIDE his shorts on the FRONT, and why does an athlete have such an explosive case of the runs? Seriously, it looks like that mess started on the OUTSIDE of his shorts on the FRONT of him. How did chunks and crap get on the outside of the front of his shorts?

Something doesn't add up here.

Drummond
02-09-2020, 01:18 PM
After looking at that a second time, I'm doubting that it's an actual case of him crapping his shorts. It looks more like something was THROWN at him rather than he crapped his pants. I don't see any crap running down the BACK of him, and how did crap get OUTSIDE his shorts on the FRONT? Seriously, it looks like that mess started on the OUTSIDE of his shorts on the FRONT of him.

How is that?

Something doesn't add here.

Maybe.

Still -- and I certainly agree with Abbey's post -- perhaps a certain respect is due to this individual for having the spirit of letting absolutely nothing at all stopping him from achieving his objective.

It could be that he thought his 'nothing will defeat me' attitude would win him a measure of respect (?),

jimnyc
02-09-2020, 02:53 PM
After looking at that a second time, I'm doubting that it's an actual case of him crapping his shorts. It looks more like something was THROWN at him rather than he crapped his pants. I don't see any crap running down the BACK of him, and how did crap get OUTSIDE his shorts on the FRONT, and why does an athlete have such an explosive case of the runs? Seriously, it looks like that mess started on the OUTSIDE of his shorts on the FRONT of him. How did chunks and crap get on the outside of the front of his shorts?

Something doesn't add up here.

Seems legit:

What Happened to the Runner Who Shit Himself During a Half-Marathon?

Years after Swedish distance runner Mikael Ekvall crapped his shorts in the midst of a half-marathon, his photo still shows up on Facebook. You might've seen it with a "fail" caption or a demotivational poster—played-out viral image formats that were de rigueur at the time—or in any number of "world's most embarrassing photos" compilations. Clearly, people still haven't gotten over Ekvall's uncomfortable grimace and the liquified shit trickling down his legs.

Micke Ekvall seems to have gotten over it, though. The runner who was once saddled with the nickname "bajsmannen" ("poop man") finished that 2008 race, the Göteborg half-marathon, in 21st place. In a post-race interview, a reporter asked him, "Did you ever consider stopping to clean off?"

"No, I'd lose time," he explained, "If you quit once, it's easy to do it again and again and again. It becomes a habit."

https://gawker.com/what-happened-to-the-runner-who-shit-himself-during-a-h-1681442684

FakeNewsSux
02-09-2020, 03:11 PM
Seriously. It's so completely unsanitary for everyone else. His continuing to race was extremely selfish.
I'm sorry, but the streets of San Francisco and the fact that the situation is totally ignored by local, state and federal authorities, proves that the presence of human feces in public is not only acceptable on sanitation standards but socially woke and the sign of advanced culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuwXczWQC0

icansayit
02-09-2020, 04:43 PM
This was the typical reaction most of us have been having every time we have seen HILLARY, PELOSI, MAXIPAD, and AOC with her THREE TRAITORS.

This runner had to have seen them...just before he started the race.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Drummond
02-09-2020, 04:49 PM
I'm sorry, but the streets of San Francisco and the fact that the situation is totally ignored by local, state and federal authorities, proves that the presence of human feces in public is not only acceptable on sanitation standards but socially woke and the sign of advanced culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxuwXczWQC0

... h'm. You'd think that such an attitude would land those authorities in deep shit. :shitfan:[.. if ever a thread was made for that emoji ..]

Oh, well. Chalk it up to 'progressive Leftie sensibilities' ... ?? :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 04:57 PM
I'm still skeptical... how did the crap get outside his shorts, in the front, up above the bottom edge? Seems almost impossible to me, and where's the crap on the back of his legs? His poop chute in the front?

I'd don't get how all the crap migrated outside his shorts up on the front of them, and there doesn't appear to be any going down the back of his legs... seems very strange to me. I guess with my skeptical nature, I'd have to see it happen to believe it, and knowing how convincing photoshoping is nowadays, you can make just about anything look real.

Not saying it isn't real, I'm just looking at it with a high degree of skepticism.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 05:00 PM
Well, I'll have to concede I'm wrong. Here's another one, and judging by the reaction of the onlookers, I'd say it's real... :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/zfmRYp1/shit.jpg (https://ibb.co/5c18ymd)

But that is seriously nasty. He should have been disqualified for SHITTING ON THE RACE COURSE.

They should make a rule for in the future... NO SHITTING YOURSELF WHILE RUNNING.

icansayit
02-09-2020, 08:36 PM
Well, I'll have to concede I'm wrong. Here's another one, and judging by the reaction of the onlookers, I'd say it's real... :laugh:

https://i.ibb.co/zfmRYp1/shit.jpg (https://ibb.co/5c18ymd)

But that is seriously nasty. He should have been disqualified for SHITTING ON THE RACE COURSE.

They should make a rule for in the future... NO SHITTING YOURSELF WHILE RUNNING.

BUT..If his intent was to FINISH... I think he DID!:shitfan::poop:

Gunny
02-09-2020, 09:35 PM
He won. That is the goal. Guess I'm odd man out. If I'd trained half my life for it and I was THAT close to winning? Take all the pics you want and laugh all you want. I assure you when he appears on the Wheaties box collecting endorsement $, it won't be that pic :) And just think how much Depends would pay him :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-09-2020, 10:59 PM
He won. That is the goal. Guess I'm odd man out. If I'd trained half my life for it and I was THAT close to winning? Take all the pics you want and laugh all you want. I assure you when he appears on the Wheaties box collecting endorsement $, it won't be that pic :) And just think how much Depends would pay him :laugh:
Makes me wonder, why would he have had such a runny case of the volcano shits during a race? As an athlete, doesn't he have his diet down yet? Why would he have eaten something that would have caused such a massive explosion of the hershey squirts?

Gunny
02-10-2020, 09:57 AM
Makes me wonder, why would he have had such a runny case of the volcano shits during a race? As an athlete, doesn't he have his diet down yet? Why would he have eaten something that would have caused such a massive explosion of the hershey squirts?Better question: World class athletes with world class speed. There's no giving him a wide berth to pass. It's a game of inches and nano seconds.

WHO is going to pass him? :) The ick factor is multiplied greatly when it's someone else's shiznola. I think I'd have a bigger issue with passing him than finishing wearing my own "stuff".

hjmick
02-10-2020, 04:25 PM
Shit happens...

Really? I had to be the one?

Gunny
02-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Shit happens...

Really? I had to be the one?You just aren't reading far enough into it :)

High_Plains_Drifter
02-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Better question: World class athletes with world class speed. There's no giving him a wide berth to pass. It's a game of inches and nano seconds.

WHO is going to pass him? :) The ick factor is multiplied greatly when it's someone else's shiznola. I think I'd have a bigger issue with passing him than finishing wearing my own "stuff".
Well... what a shitty strategy... ;)

Gunny
02-10-2020, 05:00 PM
Well... what a shitty strategy... ;)He won, didn't he?

High_Plains_Drifter
02-10-2020, 05:05 PM
He won, didn't he?
Yeah, and I guess we can't say he's full of shit either... he left it all over himself and the road... :laugh:

FakeNewsSux
02-11-2020, 02:57 AM
Looks like this woman is already in training for the next race!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226154918014308352

High_Plains_Drifter
02-11-2020, 10:10 AM
Looks like this woman is already in training for the next race!

https://twitter.com/i/status/1226154918014308352
........... :laugh: