PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Graham Supports Removal Of Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman

Gunny
02-10-2020, 10:38 AM
Looking at this "LtCol", he looks EXACTLY like one of those type zeroes that wears his ribbons on his bathrobe and makes his kids call him "Colonel" :rolleyes:

I have to admit, I worked for some dumbasses at times, but I never had the displeasure of serving under a pompous ass like this. That wouldn't have worked out at all.

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 12:50 PM PT — Sunday, February 9, 2020Sen. Lindsey Graham said he doesn’t think Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Vindman was “effective” during his time at the White House. On Sunday, he said people in Vindman’s chain of command were suspicious of his political views.
“I think his reassignment was justified,” said Graham. “I don’t think he could be effective as the NSC.”
The senator also said he believes there were leaks from the National Security Council.
“CIA agents, Department of State, Department of Justice lawyers, FBI agents have a political agenda and they acted on it,” he said. “We found that out through the FISA investigation.”

Graham pointed out GOP members were prevented from questioning Vindman thoroughly during his impeachment inquiry testimony.
“He was not allowed to be asked questions about his connection to the alleged whistleblower,” he said. “I don’t know what role he played with the whistleblower, if any, but we’re going to look.”
When asked about the firing of EU Ambassador Gordon Sondland (https://www.oann.com/eu-amb-sondland-fired-hours-after-lt-col-vindman-dismissed/), Graham commented he was a political appointee and served at the pleasure of the president.
https://www.oann.com/sen-graham-supports-removal-of-lt-col-alexander-vindman/

High_Plains_Drifter
02-10-2020, 11:54 AM
ALL these obama appointee NIMRODS work at the DISCRETION of the PRESIDENT. He is FULLY within his POWER to REMOVE any damn one of them.

If I was Trump, I'd have them ALL reassessed and FIRE EVERY DAMN OBAMA HOLDOVER, PERIOD, IMMEDIATELY.

And that COLOSSAL TWIT VINDMAN has had his can reamed many times already for being INSUBORDINATE. He should be knocked down to a BUCK PRIVATE. See how many people he DEMANDS call him PRIVATE then.