PDA

View Full Version : Sen. Lindsey Graham Pushes To Open Investigation Into The Biden’s Alleged Ties To Ukr

Gunny
02-11-2020, 08:08 PM
I'll believe this is happening when I see it. Maybe they should go after this investigation the way the investigation went after Trump. Just sayin'

OAN Newsroom
UPDATED 11:22 AM PT — Tuesday, February 11, 2020Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) has renewed his push to open an investigation into the Biden family’s alleged ties to corruption in Ukraine. One America’s Emily Finn breaks down his latest comments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=mP5EgLqdcpo&feature=emb_lo go

hjmick
02-12-2020, 03:37 PM
Meh, no need. Biden's campaign is about to auger in just because it was discussed during the impeachment....

Kathianne
02-12-2020, 03:59 PM
Meh, no need. Biden's campaign is about to auger in just because it was discussed during the impeachment....

I just figure they talk and never do. I'd much rather see Hillary investigated or even Obama. Their kinds of misdeeds costs the taxpayers money. Hunter was paid by a private company, the Ukrainian government would take the hit on that one. Joe is toast, though he may have been the least dangerous of those running.

FakeNewsSux
02-13-2020, 02:48 AM
I just figure they talk and never do. I'd much rather see Hillary investigated or even Obama. Their kinds of misdeeds costs the taxpayers money. Hunter was paid by a private company, the Ukrainian government would take the hit on that one. Joe is toast, though he may have been the least dangerous of those running.

https://youtu.be/FFVI3yo7fu8

Gunny
02-13-2020, 09:58 AM
I just figure they talk and never do. I'd much rather see Hillary investigated or even Obama. Their kinds of misdeeds costs the taxpayers money. Hunter was paid by a private company, the Ukrainian government would take the hit on that one. Joe is toast, though he may have been the least dangerous of those running.I'm not all that concerned with Biden. Doesn't look like he's going anywhere. A seeming fact I find fascinating in and of itself. The Dems voted for both Hillary and Obama without a care in the world for their criminal behavior. Why does it matter if it's Biden?

Of course I'd love to see Obama go down. IMO, HE is the one that should have been impeached for abuse of power and contempt of Congress. He actually was guilty of both. Hell, he should have gone down for contempt for the US Constitution.

Hitlery is just an out and out criminal, shyster lawyer. She should have gone down for Whitewater, rendering the rest of her shenanigans moot issues. I was not okay with them shifting the focus of the Whitewater investigation to Lame Duck Bill's dalliances and still believe it was a purposeful move on the Clinton's and Reno's part.

You brought up their names :)

As far as the OP goes, just do something besides talk already. I'm tired of hearing it.

Kathianne
02-13-2020, 10:39 AM
I'm not all that concerned with Biden. Doesn't look like he's going anywhere. A seeming fact I find fascinating in and of itself. The Dems voted for both Hillary and Obama without a care in the world for their criminal behavior. Why does it matter if it's Biden?

Of course I'd love to see Obama go down. IMO, HE is the one that should have been impeached for abuse of power and contempt of Congress. He actually was guilty of both. Hell, he should have gone down for contempt for the US Constitution.

Hitlery is just an out and out criminal, shyster lawyer. She should have gone down for Whitewater, rendering the rest of her shenanigans moot issues. I was not okay with them shifting the focus of the Whitewater investigation to Lame Duck Bill's dalliances and still believe it was a purposeful move on the Clinton's and Reno's part.

You brought up their names :)

As far as the OP goes, just do something besides talk already. I'm tired of hearing it.

Trump and impeachment, that's what Biden is about. While I find the impeachment and endless investigations even more reprehensible, not to mention hypocritical, than Trump's personality, it's Trump that has set his followers on sic.