PDA

View Full Version : Going To HAVE DINNER WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP... Maybe...

High_Plains_Drifter
02-18-2020, 05:47 PM
I see he's been doing this. Seen this stuff on facebook, so I'm trying it. I've already donated a wad to his campaign but whatever, I'll keep sending money as I see fit. He needs to win again and if I can help, so be it.

But this is cool... would love it... say's bring another person... I have NO IDEA who that would be...

https://secure.winred.com/djt/2020-pb-sweepstakes

Russ
02-18-2020, 08:33 PM
Nice, HP! I really hope you get to go. If you do, get pictures.

SassyLady
02-19-2020, 01:30 AM
My daughter and son-in-law had dinner with Trump years ago. They were part of one of his business ventures and attended a dinner for high earners. Got their picture taken with him. This was years before he became president. I also belonged to one of his business ventures but only saw him in person at a convention. Not up close. He's a good motivational speaker.

Good luck HPD.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2020, 09:20 AM
The deadline for that was 11:59PM last night. So far no notification that I won, which I don't expect to win anyway. It would be an awesome surprise if I did. Of any president that has served in my life time, I'd like to meet Trump the most, and I mean meet him, shake his hand, not just see him 100' away at a rally or something.

Course I didn't expect to win $900 on the Super Bowl either... ;) (Which I stashed in the house along with another couple grand. Been stashing cash lately, since I see an effort to do away with cash coming. Got a big bucket and a half filled with quarters, dimes and nickels too. I save all silver coins. I throw pennies in a tray at the store.)

SassyLady
02-19-2020, 06:28 PM
The deadline for that was 11:59PM last night. So far no notification that I won, which I don't expect to win anyway. It would be an awesome surprise if I did. Of any president that has served in my life time, I'd like to meet Trump the most, and I mean meet him, shake his hand, not just see him 100' away at a rally or something.

Course I didn't expect to win $900 on the Super Bowl either... ;) (Which I stashed in the house along with another couple grand. Been stashing cash lately, since I see an effort to do away with cash coming. Got a big bucket and a half filled with quarters, dimes and nickels too. I save all silver coins. I throw pennies in a tray at the store.)

Alcohol, sugar and ammo will be better for bartering than cash when TSHTF.

High_Plains_Drifter
02-19-2020, 06:42 PM
Alcohol, sugar and ammo will be better for bartering than cash when TSHTF.
Already got all that, in spades.

SassyLady
02-19-2020, 11:42 PM
Already got all that, in spades.

I'm currently out of alcohol and sugar for bartering. :laugh:

High_Plains_Drifter
02-20-2020, 12:14 AM
I'm currently out of alcohol and sugar for bartering. :laugh:
Well ya sod buster... I can help ya out... ;)

Abbey Marie
02-20-2020, 11:29 AM
Medicines seem like a good thing to have on hand.

SassyLady
02-20-2020, 01:28 PM
Medicines seem like a good thing to have on hand.

Good to have on hand but I don't think I would use them to barter. I don't need alcohol or sugar so would happily use for bartering.