PDA

View Full Version : I've Filled Europe With Immigrants

High_Plains_Drifter
03-03-2020, 12:02 AM
Here ya go @Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287)... I hate to see stories like this even when it might seem as though it doesn't matter, that no one in the effected country would care... I care... I feel sorry for Brits like you that are still decent people with a sense of national pride, and would like to see their country back as it was before your progressives brain washed so many and trashed it.

Check the link and you can catch the video...

------------------------

Turkish Human Trafficker Brags: ‘I’ve Filled Europe With Immigrants’

Says he is back in business as Erdogan warns “millions” of migrants are heading to Europe.

A video shows a man alleged to be a human trafficker bragging about how he has ‘filled Europe with immigrants’ and how he is making thousands of euros after Turkey opened its borders.

The man said he had been trafficking people for 20 years and that he receives 500-600 euros per head for each migrant he successfully exports.

Despite serving 6 years in jail for the crime, he brags about how he is back in business following President Erdogan’s announcement that Turkey would be re-opening its border and encouraging millions of migrants to invade Europe.

“I have filled half of Europe with immigrants,” he declares.

Erdogan opened the floodgates in response to an airstrike in Syria which killed 30 Turkish soldiers. He is demanding NATO support in Turkey’s fight against the Russian-backed Syrian army.

“I told them it’s done. It’s finished. The doors are now open. Now, you will have to take your share of the burden,” he said in a televised speech.

“Hundreds of thousands have crossed, soon we will it will reach millions,” Erdogan warned.

As we highlighted earlier, a Syrian migrant was reportedly killed during clashes with Greek border police.

Another video shows Greek coastguards beating a dinghy full of migrants with a long poll and shooting warning shots into the water in an attempt to get them to head back to Turkey.

https://summit.news/2020/03/03/turkish-human-trafficker-brags-ive-filled-europe-with-immigrants/

Drummond
03-03-2020, 08:01 AM
Here ya go @Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287)... I hate to see stories like this even when it might seem as though it doesn't matter, that no one in the effected country would care... I care... I feel sorry for Brits like you that are still decent people with a sense of national pride, and would like to see their country back as it was before your progressives brain washed so many and trashed it.

Check the link and you can catch the video...

------------------------

Turkish Human Trafficker Brags: ‘I’ve Filled Europe With Immigrants’

Says he is back in business as Erdogan warns “millions” of migrants are heading to Europe.

A video shows a man alleged to be a human trafficker bragging about how he has ‘filled Europe with immigrants’ and how he is making thousands of euros after Turkey opened its borders.

The man said he had been trafficking people for 20 years and that he receives 500-600 euros per head for each migrant he successfully exports.

Despite serving 6 years in jail for the crime, he brags about how he is back in business following President Erdogan’s announcement that Turkey would be re-opening its border and encouraging millions of migrants to invade Europe.

“I have filled half of Europe with immigrants,” he declares.

Erdogan opened the floodgates in response to an airstrike in Syria which killed 30 Turkish soldiers. He is demanding NATO support in Turkey’s fight against the Russian-backed Syrian army.

“I told them it’s done. It’s finished. The doors are now open. Now, you will have to take your share of the burden,” he said in a televised speech.

“Hundreds of thousands have crossed, soon we will it will reach millions,” Erdogan warned.

As we highlighted earlier, a Syrian migrant was reportedly killed during clashes with Greek border police.

Another video shows Greek coastguards beating a dinghy full of migrants with a long poll and shooting warning shots into the water in an attempt to get them to head back to Turkey.

https://summit.news/2020/03/03/turkish-human-trafficker-brags-ive-filled-europe-with-immigrants/

I think it's an exaggerated story, though certainly with more than a grain of truth to it. Our media have reported it ... but seem not to be showing any great concern about it (not yet, anyway). The Coronavirus issue is dominating everything (I daresay political correctness is also playing its part).

Of course, not least with the Coronavirus in mind, this is in any case the last thing we, or even mainland Europe, needs !! Many thousands of these immigrants swarming around, spreading God-knows-what in the process ... thanks for that, Erdogan, & the criminal concerned ....

I suppose that, if there's any upside to this, it'll further persuade the EU to never grant full EU membership to Turkey (they've been trying to get in for a considerable time).

Gunny
03-03-2020, 09:52 PM
Did someone say "Turkey" and "Erdogan" :death:

If ever I was going to agree with a decision to "remove" a head of state, this would be it. Turkey/Erdogan poses as much of threat to the West as Russia so long as he is running the show.

So now Turkey is having at it with Russia-backed Syria and demanding the West's support? F*ck him. He wants to be a belligerent ass to us and pick unnecessary fights with us; then, turn around a pick a fight with Russia for us. Typical Turk. Playing both ends against the middle. I hope the retard has a stroke. Edit: and drowns in his soup :smoke: