PDA

View Full Version : You will pay the price!

SassyLady
03-04-2020, 10:56 PM
Schumer ominously singled out President Trump's two Supreme Court picks: "I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer warned. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

I hope they charge him and kick him out of Senate! Chuck Schumer threatening SCOTUS! President Trump's response.

"There can be few things worse in a civilized, law abiding nation, than a United States Senator openly, and for all to see and hear, threatening the Supreme Court or its Justices," Trump wrote on Twitter. "This is what Chuck Schumer just did. He must pay a severe price for this!"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chief-justice-roberts-rare-rebuke-schumer-calling-comments-kavanaugh-gorsuch-dangerous

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-05-2020, 09:44 AM
Should pay the price. Reality is dems hardly ever do-- while Republicans almost always do!
History reveals the blatant injustice and corruption/hypocrisy of that very sad reality.
Schumer, knows his words are protected because he is a dem, operating as a liberal mouth frothing lies and propaganda as is hallmark of the dishonorable and totally corrupted entity that are the dems... -Tyr

High_Plains_Drifter
03-05-2020, 10:25 AM
If a republican senator had said exactly the same thing addressing by name the leftist justices, the entire WORLD would be brought to a HALT as the UNHINGED DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING commenced it's SCORCHED EARTH melt down.

If you EVER needed a BETTER example of the DOUBLE STANDARD and HYPOCRISY of the left, this is it.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-05-2020, 01:28 PM
This is just bugging the CRAP otta me. I think this is another GLARING example of how GUTLESS republicans STILL ARE.

Schumer should be GONE, NOW, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Remember Trent Lott? He made some inane JOKE when Thurman retired and HE, WAS, GONE, IMMEDIATELY, for FAR, FAR, LESS!

Just ONCE I'd like to see the republicans FIGHT, just get ALL FIRED UP AND FIGHT, ALL of them, TOGETHER. Just MAYBE, MAYBE, the democrats would learn that their SHIT just WON'T BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER. The republicans CONTROL THE SENATE, and they're still acting like they DON'T. Scared little PUSSIES.

This does just burn me to no end. Good God... these FILTHY, ROTTEN, VILE democrats can just GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING. I'd love to BITCH SLAP that FUCK Schumer so hard his MOTHER WOULD HAVE A BLACK EYE. Knock those STUPID glasses hanging off the tip of his nose clear into next week.

icansayit
03-07-2020, 10:06 PM
Schumer made a really dumb, stupid mistake...being outside, and away from the Senate chambers.

His Senatorial protections while on the floor of the Senate, or within the Capitol building were NULL & VOID as long as he was outside.
He should be treated, legally...LIKE ALL OF US if we had made such Threats in Public...Outside the SCOTUS building.
Schumer should be gone. Time to see what kind of GONADS those Republican Senators really have.

I do believe they are going to Censure him. But that's not enough.

SCHUMER needs to run the "CHUCKY CHEESE SLEEZE HOUSE" in GITMO for a long time for his fellow TERRORISTS.https://imagesvc.meredithcorp.io/v3/mm/image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpeopledotcom.files.wordpre ss.com%2F2019%2F02%2Fgettyimages-1006806824.jpg&w=400&c=sc&poi=face&q=85

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSCMkbA4RS_SjF1SDg09_VY1fvfnKI 6Ev2OYUttnunFOcIkmMc7

Gunny
03-07-2020, 10:16 PM
This is just bugging the CRAP otta me. I think this is another GLARING example of how GUTLESS republicans STILL ARE.

Schumer should be GONE, NOW, PERIOD, END OF STORY.

Remember Trent Lott? He made some inane JOKE when Thurman retired and HE, WAS, GONE, IMMEDIATELY, for FAR, FAR, LESS!

Just ONCE I'd like to see the republicans FIGHT, just get ALL FIRED UP AND FIGHT, ALL of them, TOGETHER. Just MAYBE, MAYBE, the democrats would learn that their SHIT just WON'T BE TOLERATED ANY LONGER. The republicans CONTROL THE SENATE, and they're still acting like they DON'T. Scared little PUSSIES.

This does just burn me to no end. Good God... these FILTHY, ROTTEN, VILE democrats can just GET AWAY WITH ANYTHING. I'd love to BITCH SLAP that FUCK Schumer so hard his MOTHER WOULD HAVE A BLACK EYE. Knock those STUPID glasses hanging off the tip of his nose clear into next week.Lott did not make a joke. He commended Strom Thurman on his career at some function or another and the Dems went berserk because Thurmond had been openly racist at one time (when most people were and it was acceptable). Robert Byrd, Dem Senator from WV and former Klansman cried about it with the rest and no one said a word about his past.

The Republican party forced Lott out. The same with Bonilla, Gingrich and anyone else with a set of balls that posed a threat to the Dems. Going after Trump was hardly precedent-setting except for the size of the prize. The Dams have been doing this crap for decades.

Gunny
03-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Just dumb. Even by Schumer's standards. I expect this level of "dumb" out of House Dems.