PDA

View Full Version : *GD Forbes Is Still Dumb As Hell: How Did He get Rich Anyways?*

chesswarsnow
09-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this Forbes is a complete idiot!
2. Didn't he try to run for President, with his war chest.
3. His own money.
4. Stupid moron lost badly.
5. The Presidency isn't *For Sale*.
6. This moron thinks Hilary has a chance, man thats rich.
7. He also thinks that Bloomberg with his bucks will run and be the candidate.
8. Is Forbes for real???
9. I think its time to drag out the squirrel:pee: Forbes
10. Why do people still listen to this nutjob??
11. Read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070909/pl_afp/singaporeusvoteforbes_070909191253

"
Forbes predicts Clinton will win Democratic nomination Sun Sep 9, 3:12 PM ET

SINGAPORE (AFP) - US publisher Steve Forbes predicted Sunday that Democrat Hillary Clinton will be one of three candidates vying to be the next US president.

ADVERTISEMENT

The editor-in-chief of Forbes business magazine tipped the former first lady, already a front-runner according to national polls, to win the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

"Even though the media will try to portray it as a race, I believe that Hillary Clinton is going to win it," Forbes, who campaigned for the Republican nomination for US presidency in 1996 and 2000, said at a business lunch in Singapore.

"She's got a formidable war chest... she also has the best political adviser, one William Jefferson Clinton, who has a lot of appeal still with the base of the party," he said.

Forbes said the former first lady's likely rivals in the race for the White House were New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg and his predecessor Rudolph Giuliani.

"I think you will have Mr Giuliani, Mrs Clinton and then there is a third candidate and the current mayor of New York... a man named Michael Bloomberg," Forbes said.

Bloomberg quit the Republican Party in June, sparking immediate speculation he was plotting an independent White House bid.

Reports have suggested he could be prepared to sink up to one billion dollars of his own money into a bid, although he has denied he is planning to enter the race for the White House.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Dilloduck
09-09-2007, 10:14 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But this Forbes is a complete idiot!
2. Didn't he try to run for President, with his war chest.
3. His own money.
4. Stupid moron lost badly.
5. The Presidency isn't *For Sale*.
6. This moron thinks Hilary has a chance, man thats rich.
7. He also thinks that Bloomberg with his bucks will run and be the candidate.
8. Is Forbes for real???
9. I think its time to drag out the squirrel:pee: Forbes
10. Why do people still listen to this nutjob??
11. Read this:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20070909/pl_afp/singaporeusvoteforbes_070909191253

"
Forbes predicts Clinton will win Democratic nomination Sun Sep 9, 3:12 PM ET

SINGAPORE (AFP) - US publisher Steve Forbes predicted Sunday that Democrat Hillary Clinton will be one of three candidates vying to be the next US president.

ADVERTISEMENT

The editor-in-chief of Forbes business magazine tipped the former first lady, already a front-runner according to national polls, to win the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.

"Even though the media will try to portray it as a race, I believe that Hillary Clinton is going to win it," Forbes, who campaigned for the Republican nomination for US presidency in 1996 and 2000, said at a business lunch in Singapore.

"She's got a formidable war chest... she also has the best political adviser, one William Jefferson Clinton, who has a lot of appeal still with the base of the party," he said.

Forbes said the former first lady's likely rivals in the race for the White House were New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg and his predecessor Rudolph Giuliani.

"I think you will have Mr Giuliani, Mrs Clinton and then there is a third candidate and the current mayor of New York... a man named Michael Bloomberg," Forbes said.

Bloomberg quit the Republican Party in June, sparking immediate speculation he was plotting an independent White House bid.

Reports have suggested he could be prepared to sink up to one billion dollars of his own money into a bid, although he has denied he is planning to enter the race for the White House.

"

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't think picking Hillary is a bad guess---do you ?

09-09-2007, 10:47 PM
I don't think picking Hillary is a bad guess---do you ?

I certainly wish it was.

I think Bloomberg running helps the Republican candidate. But then I think Rudy has a better chance of being in the White House than Bloomberg does. And i dont think Rudy is going to win the nomination.

Maybe Forbes should realize there are people from other states than just New York.