PDA

View Full Version : President At Noon, Governors All Morning

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 02:11 PM
Will be interesting. Dow was way up early, then gave away a lot. Then Cuomo and TX governors spoke, back up. More governors, more up. Even after the Delta announcement. President in a few minutes, it would be good to see the markets end the week green.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 02:53 PM
Will be interesting. Dow was way up early, then gave away a lot. Then Cuomo and TX governors spoke, back up. More governors, more up. Even after the Delta announcement. President in a few minutes, it would be good to see the markets end the week green.

So far, seems good to me. He has upper mgmnt from Walmart, Target, Pharma Companies, Hospitals, Medical Supply. They are cutting a lot of red tape, laws, etc. Google is providing an outlet for people to complete checklist of whether they should contact local health and see about testing. Where to go, how to make appts., etc.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 02:56 PM
So far, seems good to me. He has upper mgmnt from Walmart, Target, Pharma Companies, Hospitals, Medical Supply. They are cutting a lot of red tape, laws, etc. Google is providing an outlet for people to complete checklist of whether they should contact local health and see about testing. Where to go, how to make appts., etc.

Since he's started, the Dow is up another 600+ pts. 1647.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 02:57 PM
These companies plus Walgreens and CVS will be giving up part of their parking lots for drive thru testing.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 03:04 PM
Since he's started, the Dow is up another 600+ pts. 1647.
Close to picking up yesterday's loss now. He should stop talking. LOL! At one point he said, "If you don't want to get the test, ..." saw the HHS secretary shaking his head, stopped.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 03:20 PM
Closed at 1985 gain. +9.36. Close to yesterday's loss of 9.99

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 03:33 PM
A reporter just goaded Trump, he just said he'd likely get tested. Not because he was exposed, much less infected, but just because. This is where he gets crazy. That makes no sense.

jimnyc
03-13-2020, 04:32 PM
Closed at 1985 gain. +9.36. Close to yesterday's loss of 9.99

Wasn't aware until just now. I suppose it's a wash with yesterday. :(

I would imagine we are going to see this seesaw effect an awful lot as decisions are made and as bad news comes out about the virus.

Kathianne
03-13-2020, 05:49 PM
Wasn't aware until just now. I suppose it's a wash with yesterday. :(

I would imagine we are going to see this seesaw effect an awful lot as decisions are made and as bad news comes out about the virus.
Supply trains are a real problem. Can’t make most things without Chinese made parts. So, yeah.

What today showed though was a pause in conflicting reports within the government. For over an hour the president, doctors, and business leaders were pulling in the same direction.