PDA

View Full Version : So imagine Rush Limbaugh said Hillary gave BJ to secret service agent

jimnyc
03-15-2020, 05:07 PM
Can you imagine the fallout that would have come from that? If it were very recent, absolutely no doubt people would demand he give his recent award from Trump back. He would also likely be removed from the airwaves as a result! Who knows what other fallout there would be.

What if it were Ann Coulter? People would boycott any events with her in it, and end any future engagements and likely her career.

Gary Sinise? He would never do it. But if he did, any of his collection and donation efforts would hit the tubes and be boycotted. His film career would also be over.

Could go on and on with any republican celebrity or known conservative.

But what would happen if it were a liberal stating anything like that about a republican? How much negativity would surround it? Demands? Overall feedback as a result?

How about pretty much none if it's done to Melania Trump?

And not surprising considering the way so many liberals attacked her prior to the 2016 election. And Tom Arnold is a scumbag of major proprtions.

--

Feminist Groups Silent on Vile, Sexist Slam on Melania By This Celeb

Feminists have spent the last week mourning Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s failed presidential bid.

The Massachusetts Senator had a plan for everything, they cried. Only sexism could explain her shocking fall from front runner to also ran status. She wasn’t “likable” enough, sexist reporters alleged.

What else could explain her failure?

The Guardian said Sen. Warren “endured sexism at every step of her campaign.” The Senator herself happily played into the narrative.

“Gender in this race — you know, that is the trap question for every woman,” Warren said, standing outside her home in Cambridge, Massachusetts, after announcing she would be suspending her campaign Thursday. “If you say, ‘Yeah, there was sexism in this race,’ everyone says, ‘Whiner.’ And if you say, ‘There was no sexism,’ about a bazillion women think, ‘What planet do you live on?’”

Feminists finally grew silent this week, but it had nothing to do with Sen. Warren’s delegate debacle.

Over the weekend actor/comedian Tom Arnold lobbed a gross, offensive Tweet at First Lady Melania Trump. Arnold’s fame of late involves his relentless attacks on her husband, President Donald Trump.

The True Lies alum even hosted a show on Viceland called The Hunt for the Trump Tapes. The conspiracy-laced series ended after one season, the titular tapes still out of reach.

It appears Arnold loathes the First Lady as much as her husband, given the following Twitter message.

https://i.imgur.com/L1keijr.png

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/christian-toto/2020/03/14/feminist-groups-silent-vile-sexist-slam-melania-celeb

SassyLady
03-15-2020, 05:19 PM
Can you imagine the fallout that would have come from that? If it were very recent, absolutely no doubt people would demand he give his recent award from Trump back. He would also likely be removed from the airwaves as a result! Who knows what other fallout there would be.

What if it were Ann Coulter? People would boycott any events with her in it, and end any future engagements and likely her career.

Gary Sinise? He would never do it. But if he did, any of his collection and donation efforts would hit the tubes and be boycotted. His film career would also be over.

Could go on and on with any republican celebrity or known conservative.

But what would happen if it were a liberal stating anything like that about a republican? How much negativity would surround it? Demands? Overall feedback as a result?

How about pretty much none if it's done to Melania Trump?

And not surprising considering the way so many liberals attacked her prior to the 2016 election. And Tom Arnold is a scumbag of major proprtions.

--

Feminist Groups Silent on Vile, Sexist Slam on Melania By This Celeb

Feminists have spent the last week mourning Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s failed presidential bid.

The Massachusetts Senator had a plan for everything, they cried. Only sexism could explain her shocking fall from front runner to also ran status. She wasn’t “likable” enough, sexist reporters alleged.

What else could explain her failure?

The Guardian said Sen. Warren “endured sexism at every step of her campaign.” The Senator herself happily played into the narrative.

Feminists finally grew silent this week, but it had nothing to do with Sen. Warren’s delegate debacle.

Over the weekend actor/comedian Tom Arnold lobbed a gross, offensive Tweet at First Lady Melania Trump. Arnold’s fame of late involves his relentless attacks on her husband, President Donald Trump.

The True Lies alum even hosted a show on Viceland called The Hunt for the Trump Tapes. The conspiracy-laced series ended after one season, the titular tapes still out of reach.

It appears Arnold loathes the First Lady as much as her husband, given the following Twitter message.

https://i.imgur.com/L1keijr.png

Rest - https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/christian-toto/2020/03/14/feminist-groups-silent-vile-sexist-slam-melania-celeb

Is he old enough for virus t o take him down? Hopefully.

jimnyc
03-15-2020, 05:21 PM
Is he old enough for virus t o take him down? Hopefully.

Somewhere before or after marrying Roseanne he done lost his mind. He hasn't been acting normal for a few years now, literally a few screws loose up top.

se7en
03-15-2020, 10:25 PM
All i see is the Left showing their true colors ,
Pushing and pushing people , but one day they will push to the point where they will never get up from it .
I hope they see the light ,

High_Plains_Drifter
03-16-2020, 10:36 AM
And I'll bet that ass clown is STILL ON TWITTER. Of course he is... he's a filthy LEFTIST, and they get away with ANYTHING.

Then comes a conservative, I got permanently BANNED from twitter with no recourse for saying to Anne Coulter, EAT A SAMMICH and STFU. That was my big BAD, that's what got me PERMANENTLY BANNED from twitter. Well... that and I'm a CONSERVATIVE.

Leftist used to DENY the double standard, but it's become far to BLATANT with endless examples of it for them to deny, so now they just stay QUIET about it, because they LIKE it, they LIKE to see conservatives silenced and banned from social media, just like the good little NAZIS they are.

Now if the shoe was in the other foot and it was happening to them and not conservatives... well... we all know how that would be working out. We'd have pussy hat wearing, purple haired, rings in their face, fat, radical tranny trash at daily protests going on with some leftist celebrity bitch screaming about how she'd like to BLOW UP THE WHITE HOUSE.