PDA

View Full Version : Twitter nukes tweets from Sheriff, but leaves up Chinese accusations

jimnyc
03-16-2020, 03:52 PM
How stupid. Maybe no one there can read or translate the Chinese writing? :rolleyes:

I don't see why ANY of Clarkes tweets were removed, they were all reasonable IMO. But they choose to leave the one up by a Chinese official that accuses the US military of creating all of this? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Here is the Chinese tweet translated:

https://i.imgur.com/84AkUbB.png

--

Twitter Nixes Sheriff Clarke’s Coronavirus Tweets, Leaves Up Chinese Official’s Tweet Blaming US For Virus Outbreak

Twitter removed tweets from Sheriff David Clarke that mention coronavirus, yet the company has still not taken action against a Chinese official’s tweet suggesting the United States is behind the virus outbreak.

Clarke posted three tweets that have since been dinged, one encouraging people to “get back to reasonableness” and “stop buying toilet paper,” while another appeared to compare coronavirus to the flu. All three have been nixed, according to a report Monday from the Verge.

“The folks the LEFT has collapsed our institutions that have served us in times of trouble. TAKE … TO … THE … STREETS. I will no longer sit back and watch the destruction of this great republic over the FLU,” Clarke wrote Sunday in one since-nixed tweet. The tweet was archived.

Twitter revised some of its policies to “protect the public conversation around COVID-19,” according to a March 4 blog post from the company. The update also bans advertisements that “opportunistically use the COVID-19 outbreak to target inappropriate ads.”

The big tech company, meanwhile, is refusing to remove a Chinese official’s tweets suggesting the U.S. Army is responsible for injecting coronavirus into Wuhan, China. A spokesman told the Daily Caller News Foundation on March 13 that the official’s tweets do not violate company policies.

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/16/twitter-sheriff-clarke-china-tweets-coronavirus/

High_Plains_Drifter
03-16-2020, 06:33 PM
Twitter is an absolute TOILET... a LEFTIST toilet.

se7en
03-16-2020, 11:01 PM
i think all of the social media platforms came out of darpa for data collection, or most of them anyway