PDA

View Full Version : ***Live Updates*** Florida, Illinois, Arizona Election Results

jimnyc
03-17-2020, 07:51 PM
So the Dem results are rolling in.

And Fwiw, I believe Trump clinched this evening.

--

***Live Updates*** Florida, Illinois, Arizona Election Results

Florida, Illinois, and Arizona will hold primary elections tonight as former Vice President Joe Biden tries to solidify his delegate lead over Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT).

Ohio postponed its primary after Health Director Dr. Amy Action ordered the state’s polls due to a health emergency after a court denied Ohio Governor Mike DeWine’s request to postpone its primary until June 2.

Most polls in Florida (219 delegates) will close at 7 PM ET with the rest closing at 8 PM ET. Polls in Illinois (155) close at 8 PM ET. Polls in Arizona (67) close at 10 PM ET.

Stay tuned to Breitbart News for live updates. All times eastern.

8:30 PM: Formality:

President Trump now has the delegates to secure the GOP nomination after winning the presidential primary in Illinois.

— Meredith Lee (@meredithllee) March 18, 2020

jimnyc
03-17-2020, 07:53 PM
Joe Biden Routs Bernie Sanders in Florida’s Democrat Primary

Former Vice President Joe Biden is the projected winner of the Democrat presidential primary in Florida.

Biden, who led most polls emanating out of the Sunshine State in recent weeks, was declared the winner shortly after the last ballot was cast. Although the official margin is yet to be known, Biden seems to have dispatched his main rival, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), handily.

When the race was called, with nearly 70 percent of precincts reporting, the former vice president led Sanders by more than 40 percentage points—60 percent to 22 percent. Given Biden’s expansive lead, it is likely he will capture the lion’s share of Florida’s 219 delegates.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/03/17/joe-biden-routs-bernie-sanders-in-floridas-democratic-primary/

FakeNewsSux
03-18-2020, 03:07 PM
Let's go to Biden campaign HQ for his victory speech as Tuesday's primaries all but clinch his presidential nomination:

https://youtu.be/1uioWKQCtbY