PDA

View Full Version : Cops Investigate Teens Coughing on Grocery Produce During Coronavirus Crisis

jimnyc
03-20-2020, 09:09 AM
Teens down in Florida partying during spring break. They couldn't care less if they may spread it to others or not. Now we have scumbags like this purposely coughing on things to 1) either somehow get views/likes on social media or to 2) try to get others sick.

A few have been arrested around the world and in the USA for failing to adhere to the various lockdowns/shutdowns, and staying away from others, especially if you are sick. And I don't care that this may be teenagers or even younger, anyone caught pulling shit like this should be arrested.

--

Antisocial Distancing: Cops Investigate Teens Coughing on Grocery Produce During Coronavirus Crisis

Police in Virginia are investigating an incident in which “juveniles” coughed on produce at a grocery store while filming themselves, in a sickening sign of the coronavirus times.

On Thursday, police in Purcellville, Virginia posted a bulletin which said “juveniles” had been observed coughing on produce at a grocery store while filming the stunt — presumably for social media. They also claim this is becoming a national trend:

Yesterday, March 18, 2020, an incident occurred at a local grocery store involving juveniles reportedly coughing on produce, while filming themselves and posting it on social media. Police responded and are currently investigating the incident. The grocery store immediately removed the items in question, and has taken appropriate measures to ensure the health of store patrons.

We are asking for parental assistance in monitoring your teenagers’ activities, as well as their social media posts to avoid the increase of any further such incidents. We have learned that this appears to be a disturbing trend on social media across the country, and we ask for help from parents to discourage this behavior immediately. Please talk with your children and explain to them why such behavior is wrong, especially given the current situation regarding the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19).

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/antisocial-distancing-cops-investigate-teens-coughing-on-grocery-produce-during-coronavirus-crisis/

Kathianne
03-20-2020, 09:39 AM
Teens down in Florida partying during spring break. They couldn't care less if they may spread it to others or not. Now we have scumbags like this purposely coughing on things to 1) either somehow get views/likes on social media or to 2) try to get others sick.

A few have been arrested around the world and in the USA for failing to adhere to the various lockdowns/shutdowns, and staying away from others, especially if you are sick. And I don't care that this may be teenagers or even younger, anyone caught pulling shit like this should be arrested.

--

Antisocial Distancing: Cops Investigate Teens Coughing on Grocery Produce During Coronavirus Crisis

Police in Virginia are investigating an incident in which “juveniles” coughed on produce at a grocery store while filming themselves, in a sickening sign of the coronavirus times.

On Thursday, police in Purcellville, Virginia posted a bulletin which said “juveniles” had been observed coughing on produce at a grocery store while filming the stunt — presumably for social media. They also claim this is becoming a national trend:

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/antisocial-distancing-cops-investigate-teens-coughing-on-grocery-produce-during-coronavirus-crisis/

Arrest them and their parents. The parents are incapable of controlling their offspring.

Abbey Marie
03-20-2020, 11:34 AM
I’d enforce a minimum age in supermarkets. At least 18.

se7en
03-20-2020, 01:30 PM
Start Public Caning on people like this and don't stop when the blood flows , and put that on YouTube

Gunny
03-20-2020, 09:46 PM

--

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/news/antisocial-distancing-cops-investigate-teens-coughing-on-grocery-produce-during-coronavirus-crisis/I'l say this, and it is not in defense of the behavior in the OP. Punks like that screw everything up for everyone.

However, it happened my daughter and I were in the same store on different days and noticed the same thing. You take your number and move to a distance and no matter where you move, some jackass has to move right up on you. I finally just left (not because of the people but the service was less than exemplary).

So my daughter goes. Got the same. No matter where she moved, people just moved right up on her so she coughed. Said it was like Moses parting the Red Sea :halo9:

wish I'd have thought of that :)

Kathianne
03-21-2020, 03:18 AM
I'l say this, and it is not in defense of the behavior in the OP. Punks like that screw everything up for everyone.

However, it happened my daughter and I were in the same store on different days and noticed the same thing. You take your number and move to a distance and no matter where you move, some jackass has to move right up on you. I finally just left (not because of the people but the service was less than exemplary).

So my daughter goes. Got the same. No matter where she moved, people just moved right up on her so she coughed. Said it was like Moses parting the Red Sea :halo9:

wish I'd have thought of that :)

Yeah, same working in the stores. The people are like slugs trying to stick to you. I've gotten like, "Excuse me! Please!!!" They look at me, I glare right back. I may start carry moth balls in my pockets. I want face masks for all workers! What countries have lower than normal curves on this? Hong Kong and South Korea-where citizens wear masks regularly since SARS. 'Don't work' is code for the 'fu' of not planning.