PDA

View Full Version : Britney - the continued Train Wreck

-Cp
09-10-2007, 12:55 PM
This gal looks like a Train Wreck of epic proportions.....

She was on the MTV awards last night in the following outfit:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20070910/i/r2816338787.jpg

Story here:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RIBLGO0&show_article=1

dan
09-10-2007, 01:02 PM
The video, while it lasts....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihH6TpxPcRI

I really feel sorry for her. I hope this performance was the wakeup call she needs to clean up her act. I mean, really, if you're too drugged/drunk to perform your job of looking good and lipsynching, you got problems.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:15 PM
Unfortunately she's part of the throw away society that we live in now. She threw out her marriage, her talent, and any sense of class she might have had at one time.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 01:38 PM
You predicted it, Dan. The video is no longer available.

dan
09-10-2007, 01:39 PM
You predicted it, Dan. The video is no longer available.

Yeah, that didn't take long! Sorry, guys, I really don't care enough to try and dig up another video, though I'm sure they're out there....

Sitarro
09-10-2007, 01:46 PM
This gal looks like a Train Wreck of epic proportions.....

She was on the MTV awards last night in the following outfit:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/rids/20070910/i/r2816338787.jpg

Story here:

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=D8RIBLGO0&show_article=1

More of the influence of nasty assed black users of dumb white girls, "Diddy" Combs and the other so-called producers should get strung up for what they have done to white kids in this country. They have already done a great job of completely screwing up their own race, they have even turned an extremely talented young lady, Alicia Keys, into a bullshit rapping jerk.

dan
09-10-2007, 04:49 PM
More of the influence of nasty assed black users of dumb white girls, "Diddy" Combs and the other so-called producers should get strung up for what they have done to white kids in this country. They have already done a great job of completely screwing up their own race, they have even turned an extremely talented young lady, Alicia Keys, into a bullshit rapping jerk.

But, her manager is her mom, she got her start on the Mickey Mouse Club, she was surrounded by white people all through her rise to fame, and I can't really remember ever seeing her with a black person, professionally or otherwise. I don't think that has anything to do with it.

Said1
09-10-2007, 08:38 PM
Huh?

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlkzgI_jNUg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UlkzgI_jNUg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

dan
09-10-2007, 08:47 PM
"My jaw hurts."
"That don't mean you're ugly."
.....and I'm done.

I'm kidding, I watched the whole thing, and good God, Said1, talk about kicking someone when she's down! I'm trying to feel bad for her, stop showing me these hilarious videos!

I also like that the video just stops in the middle of a sentence, like "okay, this has gone on long enough".

LiberalNation
09-10-2007, 08:49 PM
Man, anyone find the other video link it. Mom sent me the youtube link in an email but it was down before I got a chance to watch it.

Said1
09-10-2007, 08:54 PM
"My jaw hurts."
"That don't mean you're ugly."
.....and I'm done.

I'm kidding, I watched the whole thing, and good God, Said1, talk about kicking someone when she's down! I'm trying to feel bad for her, stop showing me these hilarious videos!

I also like that the video just stops in the middle of a sentence, like "okay, this has gone on long enough".

'huh?' *twitch* :laugh2:

I honestly DO feel sorry for her and kicking her some more was not my intent...I swear! Given her life, it was only a matter of time before she had a melt down. Most of us do eventually. It'll be your turn soon enough. the rest of us are lucky to have our break downs in private. :laugh2:

Honestly, if your best friends were Mouseketeers, wouldn't you resort to drugs, alcohol and Kevin? Electroshock therapy?

Said1
09-10-2007, 08:55 PM
Man, anyone find the other video link it. Mom sent me the youtube link in an email but it was down before I got a chance to watch it.

There's a Spanish link, it's starts with Ensync :dance:

dan
09-10-2007, 09:05 PM

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/09/09/britney-spears-vmas-2007-performance

LiberalNation
09-10-2007, 09:06 PM
Thanks.

Said1
09-10-2007, 09:22 PM
The performance sucked, but she looked good. In my opinion.

LiberalNation
09-10-2007, 09:23 PM
She's a lot heavier than she used to be but I guess having a baby will do that too you.

Said1
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
She's a lot heavier than she used to be but I guess having a baby will do that too you.

2 in a row. Plus, your body literally changes. Even Pam had wider hips after having 2 kids.

Dilloduck
09-10-2007, 09:25 PM
'huh?' *twitch* :laugh2:

I honestly DO feel sorry for her and kicking her some more was not my intent...I swear! Given her life, it was only a matter of time before she had a melt down. Most of us do eventually. It'll be your turn soon enough. the rest of us are lucky to have our break downs in private. :laugh2:

Honestly, if your best friends were Mouseketeers, wouldn't you resort to drugs, alcohol and Kevin? Electroshock therapy?

I think declaring that she's a lesbian is her best bet.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 09:34 PM
The performance sucked, but she looked good. In my opinion.
Didn't see the performance except for a short bit of the video, but based on the pic that sitarro posted I'd say she looked like a porker. If she had dressed correctly for her "new bod" then she could have easily looked good, but to wear an outfit like that highlighting your bulging gut is completely unnatractive IMO.

Said1
09-10-2007, 09:38 PM
Didn't see the performance except for a short bit of the video, but based on the pic that sitarro posted I'd say she looked like a porker. If she had dressed correctly for her "new bod" then she could have easily looked good, but to wear an outfit like that highlighting your bulging gut is completely unnatractive IMO.

Dan posted the video. I'd hardly call her a porker. Someone could have played with the photo too. You never know. I guess people expect perfection when they watch tv. Whatever. :shrug:

The video is a few posts up, posted by Dan.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 09:52 PM
She looked like she was on quaaludes. And the whole thing looked like it was a poor man's Sodom & Gomorrah. Acch!

glockmail
09-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Dan posted the video. I'd hardly call her a porker. Someone could have played with the photo too. You never know. I guess people expect perfection when they watch tv. Whatever. :shrug:

The video is a few posts up, posted by Dan. No one played with te photo. She looked that way on the video as well.

The woman on the view- Rosies arch enemy- comes to mind when I think of a woman, 8 months pregnant and not exactly perfection according to the TV standards that you seem to allude to. As I recall I commented how beautiful she looked, as she was dressed appropriately.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 09:54 PM
No one played with te photo. She looked that way on the video as well.

The woman on the view- Rosies arch enemy- comes to mind when I think of a woman, 8 months pregnant and not exactly perfection according to the TV standards that you seem to allude to. As I recall I commented how beautiful she looked, as she was dressed appropriately.

If Elizabeth Hasselbeck gained 50 pounds and wore a burlap sack, she'd still be more attractive than Ms. Spears on her best day.

Said1
09-10-2007, 09:58 PM
No one played with te photo. She looked that way on the video as well.

You don't know that anymore than I.

Oh, puuleease, 'allude'. Whatever. :laugh2:

Anyway, I don't think she looked like a 'porker'.

Said1
09-10-2007, 09:59 PM
If Elizabeth Hasselbeck gained 50 pounds and wore a burlap sack, she'd still be more attractive than Ms. Spears on her best day.

To be honest, Ms. Spears is a hell of a lot more attractive than I, on my best day.

LiberalNation
09-10-2007, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't call her a porker, her body and face aren't bad. Those clothes did not compliment her tho. It looked like she was dancing in slow mode, maybe the video quality.

Dilloduck
09-10-2007, 10:09 PM
To be honest, Ms. Spears is a hell of a lot more attractive than I, on my best day.

Post a pic of yourself on your best day and we can all vote. :dance:

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 10:14 PM

I doubt that. Your intelligence alone would make you much more attractive. She looks and sounds like a cartoon character.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 07:11 AM
If Elizabeth Hasselbeck gained 50 pounds and wore a burlap sack, she'd still be more attractive than Ms. Spears on her best day. There you go. Liz has got class. :wink2:

glockmail
09-11-2007, 07:15 AM
Oh, puuleease, 'allude'. Whatever. :laugh2:

Anyway, I don't think she looked like a 'porker'.

I was just trying to be as fair to you as possible, not my usual direct self. Sorry, babe.

I saw parts of the vid on O'Reilly last night and she didn't look like a porker at most angles. I think the photo showed her in the worst possible light. The outfit was still not appropriate for her bod, especially for a dance routine.

09-11-2007, 07:21 AM
she still has a teenager mindset and doesnt get that she has to change with the world if she is going to stay up on things. her life is a mess. i dont think she should be focusing on fame right now but should focus on developing herself.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 07:48 AM
I agree. The smart thing for her to do would be to put her money away, live off the interest, move to a small anonymous town somewhere to raise her kids, maybe take some acting lessons, write a book…..

-Cp
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
Here's FULL coverage on Britney's demise...

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/showbiz/article-23411585-details/Britney's+tears+after+MTV+comeback+disaster/article.do

chesswarsnow
09-11-2007, 03:17 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But, *The Great CWN* is going to have to disagree.
2. It wasn't bad at all.
3. She isn't all that fat either.
4. I have seen worse with today's no talent rap dudes.
5. She has what it takes, I think some ass holes need to get off her back.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Abbey Marie
09-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. But, *The Great CWN* is going to have to disagree.
2. It wasn't bad at all.
3. She isn't all that fat either.
4. I have seen worse with today's no talent rap dudes.
5. She has what it takes, I think some ass holes need to get off her back.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

She has what it takes to sing crappy songs in slutty outfits? No disagreement there.

I agree that she's far from fat. But to look good prancing around in your underwear in public, you really need to be fit-looking.

Said1
09-11-2007, 05:54 PM
I was just trying to be as fair to you as possible, not my usual direct self. Sorry, babe.

I saw parts of the vid on O'Reilly last night and she didn't look like a porker at most angles. I think the photo showed her in the worst possible light. The outfit was still not appropriate for her bod, especially for a dance routine.

Yeah. The outfit wasn't the greatest. The dance routine sucked too.

Sometimes it takes many trips to rehab. I hope she eventually gets it.

dan
09-11-2007, 07:30 PM
Hey, dmp made a video about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

:D

MtnBiker
09-11-2007, 07:36 PM
Holy Hell!! that guy is freaking gay!! :lol:

Sitarro
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

I'm definitely going to leave her alone. Whoa!

MtnBiker
09-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I'm definitely going to leave her alone. Whoa!

That was no "her".

Abbey Marie
09-12-2007, 10:11 AM
My prescription: Less hair dye, more psychotherapy.

Would this young "man" be considered emo?

-Cp
09-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Simon Cowell on Britney - "She could've killed her career."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007420406,00.html

Guernicaa
09-12-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm pretty sure she wasn't actually doing the singing either...

dan
09-12-2007, 06:28 PM
Obamba, I figured you'd be more concerned with this news....

The White Stripes have canceled their Austin City Limits appearances scheduled for this weekend, citing a nervous breakdown on the part of comely drummer Meg White. There’s little to no Web coverage yet, but I got the news straight from the horse’s mouth. What’s your deal, Meg? You’re awesome, and your job ain’t that hard.
from nodessertforyou.com

To tell the truth, I feel much worse for Meg than I do for Britney. That probably makes me a jerk, but, hey, that's the way it goes!

jackass
09-12-2007, 06:41 PM

dmp, I am SO sorry!! I didnt realize you felt so strongly about Britney. I know I dont want to deal with you!!

The rest of you should be ashamed of yourselves and apoligize to dmp! :laugh2:

Said1
09-12-2007, 08:02 PM

from nodessertforyou.com

To tell the truth, I feel much worse for Meg than I do for Britney. That probably makes me a jerk, but, hey, that's the way it goes!

Wow, that is news. She seemed rather timid in interviews, maybe she was always teetering on the edge.

gabosaurus
09-12-2007, 08:37 PM
Obviously, the Bush administration is to blame...

Guernicaa
09-12-2007, 09:05 PM

from nodessertforyou.com

I bet she tried to stop smoking:laugh2:

I love The White Stripes, but they wouldn't be anything without Jack. Meg is just good at pounding the bass drum continuously and with a lot of strength. Her hand skills suck.

This sounds bad though. I hope shes doing ok.

dan
09-13-2007, 04:18 AM
Wow, that is news. She seemed rather timid in interviews, maybe she was always teetering on the edge.

Those are usually the types to lose their minds. Maybe she just got tired of every single review mentioning how she's an elementary-level drummer and Jack is a golden god?

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Those are usually the types to lose their minds. Maybe she just got tired of every single review mentioning how she's an elementary-level drummer and Jack is a golden god?
lol she really is though....

I still like her though. They wouldn't be The White Stripes without her.

jimnyc
09-13-2007, 06:02 PM
That "thing" in the video was absolutely hilarious! I found "it" on myspace and requested to be added as a friend. I hope "it" does, I'm doing so only so I can leave a few comments on his page about his performance. :)

Said1
09-13-2007, 06:12 PM

I heard Jack say in an interview that that is how he (they) want her to sound "like a little girl playing the drums'. Of course, she had no opinion, just a stoned nod in agreement. Her ability isn't supposed to overshadow his anyway, he's the front man.

Guernicaa
09-13-2007, 07:44 PM
I heard Jack say in an interview that that is how he (they) want her to sound "like a little girl playing the drums'. Of course, she had no opinion, just a stoned nod in agreement. Her ability isn't supposed to overshadow his anyway, he's the front man.
Yeah...
Either she smokes pot before every interview or she just doesn't like to talk.

dan
09-13-2007, 08:11 PM

I think she's great. Nobody drums like her, or at least nobody did before they got famous. I sincerely do feel sorry for her.

Said1
09-15-2007, 11:37 AM
I think she's great. Nobody drums like her, or at least nobody did before they got famous. I sincerely do feel sorry for her.

It really bugs me when people gripe about her drumming given that a lot of their music was based on simple blues that only had a guitar and a foot thumping in the background. They were quite a the pair and produced some amazing music together.

Anyway, I hope things work out, I doubt we'll see another album out of them. Too bad, the Raconteurs kind of suck. :laugh2:

dan
09-15-2007, 03:32 PM
It really bugs me when people gripe about her drumming given that a lot of their music was based on simple blues that only had a guitar and a foot thumping in the background. They were quite a the pair and produced some amazing music together.

Anyway, I hope things work out, I doubt we'll see another album out of them. Too bad, the Raconteurs kind of suck. :laugh2:

Really? I didn't think the article made it seem that drastic at all. I think they'll make more music together.

And, I agree, if the Raconteurs didn't have the singer that they do, they'd just be another Detroit bar band.

Said1
09-15-2007, 09:58 PM
Really? I didn't think the article made it seem that drastic at all. I think they'll make more music together.

And, I agree, if the Raconteurs didn't have the singer that they do, they'd just be another Detroit bar band.

I don't think it sounded that drastic either. Hopefully I'm wrong, just a hunch I suppose.