PDA

View Full Version : The "mark of the beast" causes cancer?

-Cp
09-10-2007, 12:57 PM
Looks like the microchip used in animals - now approved for humans - has links to causing cancer... jee, what a shock.... the devil's number causes cancer.. .LOL

http://www.bootdaily.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=747&Itemid=59

JohnDoe
09-10-2007, 01:09 PM
Really? Haven't read it yet, but do you think that the time to take the Holy Spirit away or the time to unlock the "Beast" in Revelation or the antichrist, who will force us to take a number, has been put off? ;) jd

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 01:36 PM
Looks like the microchip used in animals - now approved for humans - has links to causing cancer... jee, what a shock.... the devil's number causes cancer.. .LOL
You're an imbecile.

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
Micro chips are the mark of the beast?...mmmm.......OOOOKAAAYYY.

Mirco chips no doubt would be the cause of much more than cancer Im sure.

Putting one in a human being is just an IDIOT idea.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:08 PM
You're an imbecile.

fa·ce·tious. Look it up.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:09 PM
Micro chips are the mark of the beast?...mmmm.......OOOOKAAAYYY.

Mirco chips no doubt would be the cause of much more than cancer Im sure.

Putting one in a human being is just an IDIOT idea.

Is George Bush a cause of cancer? Is "allowing people to vote illegally" a CURE for cancer?

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 02:15 PM
Is George Bush a cause of cancer? Is "allowing people to vote illegally" a CURE for cancer?

1.No
2.No

why would you even ask those questions?

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 02:20 PM
fa·ce·tious. Look it up.

Con-ven-ient. Look it up.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:20 PM
I asked those trying to re-empt what I thought were two threads YOU might make regarding those issues. :)

Would NOT surprise me in the LEAST if you were to post a story about how GWB caused the cancer rates to go up in an effort to keep the black-man down.

:)

:tinfoil:

Con-ven-ient. Look it up.

man-enough-to-admit-when-you-miss-somebody's-joke - Look THAT up

truthmatters
09-10-2007, 02:24 PM
I asked those trying to re-empt what I thought were two threads YOU might make regarding those issues. :)

Would NOT surprise me in the LEAST if you were to post a story about how GWB caused the cancer rates to go up in an effort to keep the black-man down.

:)

:tinfoil:

You are not often right are you?

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 02:31 PM
man-enough-to-admit-when-you-miss-somebody's-joke - Look THAT up

Microchips are the devil!!!
http://www.cineclub.de/images/waterboy3.jpg

darin
09-10-2007, 02:32 PM
You are not often right are you?

About what? Frankly, I AM right, most of the time. :D

Pull that stick out of your bum and laugh a little at yourself. :)

KarlMarx
09-10-2007, 03:28 PM
Everything causes cancer including moderation.

The best way to avoid cancer is to eat all the fattening foods you like then die of a heart attack. You don't live very long, but at least you get to eat well.

Death by ice cream or chocolate... almost as good as death during sex... what a way to go!

Hagbard Celine
09-10-2007, 03:29 PM
Everything causes cancer including moderation.

The best way to avoid cancer is to eat all the fattening foods you like then die of a heart attack. You don't live very long, but at least you get to eat well.

Death by ice cream or chocolate... almost as good as death during sex... what a way to go!

I don't think we'll be able to control cancerous cell growth until we have mastered genetics.