PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Tests Positive For Coronavirus

jimnyc
03-22-2020, 01:24 PM
Yikes. Take care of yourself, Rand! Get some of that medication, I would!

--

Rand Paul Tests Positive For Coronavirus

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) announced on Sunday that he has tested positive for the novel coronavirus, COVID-19, which originated in China.

“Senator Rand Paul has tested positive for COVID-19,” Paul’s staff wrote on Twitter. “He is feeling fine and is in quarantine. He is asymptomatic and was tested out of an abundance of caution due to his extensive travel and events. He was not aware of any direct contact with any infected person.”

“He expects to be back in the Senate after his quarantine period ends and will continue to work for the people of Kentucky at this difficult time,” Paul continued. “Ten days ago, our D.C. office began operating remotely, hence virtually no staff has had contact with Senator Rand Paul.”

Rest - https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-rand-paul-tests-positive-for-coronavirus

High_Plains_Drifter
03-22-2020, 02:01 PM
"Contact transfer"... that's probably how he caught it... touched something that an infected person touched. He'll get the best of the best treatment though, he'll probably survive.

But that's why even with my mail, I take a disinfectant wipe out to the mailbox with me, open it with the wipe and grab the mail with the wipe, and then wipe the mail down because "card board," thus paper also, is one of the best surfaces they know of for contact transfer because it's so porous.