PDA

View Full Version : Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive for Coronavirus

jimnyc
03-22-2020, 05:12 PM
I post about the famous people getting this virus as, it is making the news, and it also makes it more real.

I'm surprised this one wasn't one of the first to get it. I also have a sneaky suspicion that he doesn't get the best care and just maybe may not make it through this.

--

Harvey Weinstein Tests Positive for Coronavirus

Disgraced Hollywood producer turned convicted rapist Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for coronavirus, according to Deadline.

The Hollywood trade publication reported Sunday that “an Empire State law enforcement official” confirmed to them that Weinstein tested positive for the Chinese virus mere days after being transferred to the Wende Correctional Facility from Rikers Island in New York City.

The convicted rapist was sentenced to 23 years in prison earlier this month following his conviction on two sex charges.

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/03/22/report-harvey-weinstein-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/

FakeNewsSux
03-22-2020, 05:18 PM
I post about the famous people getting this virus as, it is making the news, and it also makes it more real.

I'm surprised this one wasn't one of the first to get it. I also have a sneaky suspicion that he doesn't get the best care and just maybe may not make it through this.

I hear that this is a particularly virulent mutation known as 'Ark-corona' which is known to be 100% fatal.