PDA

View Full Version : maineman aka manfrommaine is a liar

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:26 PM
And has attacked my family. Time to man up!

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:28 PM
Another lie:

I already tried that approach. I wrote him a lengthy PM and he still insists on obsessing about it in public.

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:32 PM
And has attacked my family. Time to man up!

time to yawn.

are you a teenaged girl or a speed freak?

I politely addressed and debunked your claim in a PM...

but if it continues to eat and you and piss you off and give you indigestion and cause you to pace back and forth with unresolved anger and bitterness..... well then, that is just great!:dance:

but please know that being called a liar by you has zero significance and impact in my life. really.

serenity now. :laugh2:

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
Does not surprise me whatsoever you don't care to defend your honor, as you have none, being a Liberal and all.

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
OMIGOD! Another negative rep from the obsessive weirdo, glockmail!

Now THAT is a surprise!!!!!:laugh2:

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:38 PM
Does not surprise me whatsoever you don't care to defend your honor, as you have none, being a Liberal and all.

I have a great deal of honor...but I know of no one with any amount of honor who feels compelled to defend their honor against worms.

you are an obsessive weirdo. period. and if I am driving you absolutely stark raving mad, I couldn't be more pleased!:lol:

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:40 PM
OMIGOD! Another negative rep from the obsessive weirdo, glockmail!

Now THAT is a surprise!!!!!:laugh2: You really need to decide what side of the lie you are going to play this on. One day you claim it as a badge of honor, and the next you whine about it. I recall you whining about it like a baby at USMB.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 01:41 PM
I have a great deal of honor...but I know of no one with any amount of honor who feels compelled to defend their honor against worms.

you are an obsessive weirdo. period. and if I am driving you absolutely stark raving mad, I couldn't be more pleased!:lol:
Your the one with the heart problem, bud. Mine beats steady and slow, like always. Have some salt.:pee:

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:43 PM
You really need to decide what side of the lie you are going to play this on. One day you claim it as a badge of honor, and the next you whine about it. I recall you whining about it like a baby at USMB.

I am not whining about the neg reps at all....I am laughing at them. they are as predictable as the tides....another day, another neg rep from glock....

you're a hoot!:laugh2:

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Your the one with the heart problem, bud. Mine beats steady and slow, like always. Have some salt.:pee:

that's great. I am really glad for you. My heartrate is now about 45 and my BP is 95/60 and my cholesterol is 130 - the wonders of modern chemistry!

and I don't really eat much salt anymore.... lots of fish and poultry and tofu... brown rice... tons of veggies. :laugh2:

Sitarro
09-10-2007, 01:50 PM
that's great. I am really glad for you. My heartrate is now about 45 and my BP is 95/60 and my cholesterol is 130 - the wonders of modern chemistry!

and I don't really eat much salt anymore.... lots of fish and poultry and tofu... brown rice... tons of veggies. :laugh2:

navy beans?

retiredman
09-10-2007, 01:52 PM
navy beans?

indeed. good call!:clap:

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:05 PM

and I don't really eat much salt anymore.... lots of fish and poultry and tofu... brown rice... tons of veggies. :laugh2: There's your problem: no red meat.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:06 PM
navy beans? I understand he has a lot of experience cooking those in large quantities.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
You post-whores know these replies don't count towards your total, right?

:)

AND - if what glock posted earlier (w/the ski photo) is true, not only does MFM need his ass-kicked, somebody should drive to his PARENTS house and rough-up his old man, too.

If it's NOT true...well...then...yeah. (shrug).

retiredman
09-10-2007, 02:07 PM
There's your problem: no red meat.

so... are we down to "glockmail's diet tips" here in the cage? :laugh2:

my cardiologist says differently, by the way...and since he saved my life, I am going to stick with his advice and pass on yours. but thanks anyway.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 02:08 PM

AND - if what glock posted earlier (w/the ski photo) is true, not only does MFM need his ass-kicked, somebody should drive to his PARENTS house and rough-up his old man, too.

Where is the ski photo post?

retiredman
09-10-2007, 02:09 PM

my dad died in march, but thanks for the nice thoughts.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:11 PM
Where is the ski photo post?

Glock posted up a story showing a photo he'd posted of he and his son skiing. After, he posted a 'script' of a conversation he had w/ MFM about it. MFM allegedly said something about the physical size of glock and his son, and added something like 'makes your time together interesting' (or something?) then said "Oww Daddy - that HURTS!" or whatever.

(shrug)

darin
09-10-2007, 02:13 PM
my dad died in march, but thanks for the nice thoughts.

I expected NO LESS of a reply from you. Trying to make me FEEL bad? If you DID say those things to Glock, your dad being deceased changes NOTHING in terms of the kind of beating YOU need, and your dad for having raised such a ninny. If you said those things.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 02:14 PM
Glock posted up a story showing a photo he'd posted of he and his son skiing. After, he posted a 'script' of a conversation he had w/ MFM about it. MFM allegedly said something about the physical size of glock and his son, and added something like 'makes your time together interesting' (or something?) then said "Oww Daddy - that HURTS!" or whatever.

(shrug)

Uggh. Were they deleted?

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:17 PM
so... are we down to "glockmail's diet tips" here in the cage? :laugh2:

my cardiologist says differently, by the way...and since he saved my life, I am going to stick with his advice and pass on yours. but thanks anyway.
The lack of an adequate red-meat diet explains your lack of manly fortitude. But hey if you want to live off tofu and beans knock yerself out. But to me that's just not living.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:22 PM
Uggh. Were they deleted?
This all happened on the other board (USMB). That's why I left it (or was perm-banned, whatever), and maineman followed me over here (within about ten minutes), promptly banned for double-registering after being banned the first time (aka manfrommaine). Life was good for about 6 months until he rears his ugly head out of the cess-pool and followed me back here for the second time.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Look - Glock and MFM - here's what you both need to do.

Reach down tween your legs and feel-around. When you find the fleshy-sack there, GRAB REALLY HARD. Now - that you've grabbed your nuts, you BOTH should sincerely apologize for WHATEVER and get-the-hell-on with your lives.

:D

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 02:28 PM
This all happened on the other board (USMB). That's why I left it (or was perm-banned, whatever), and maineman followed me over here (within about ten minutes), promptly banned for double-registering after being banned the first time (aka manfrommaine). Life was good for about 6 months until he rears his ugly head out of the cess-pool and followed me back here for the second time.

Ah, so. I understand now why I missed it all. Thanks for explaining.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:31 PM

Reach down tween your legs and feel-around. When you find the fleshy-sack there, GRAB REALLY HARD. Now - that you've grabbed your nuts, you BOTH should sincerely apologize for WHATEVER and get-the-hell-on with your lives.

Not sure what nut-grabbing has to do with this:
1. I called him a sheep-fucker by using the sheep-fucker smilie.
2. His response was to attack my family.
3. Item 1 ain't against no rules of conduct on this board or the other. Further more I admit what I posted, and have posted same earlier today.
4. Item 2 is against the rules, as well as a direct attack on my family and my honor. He attacked again similar twice within the last week or so, and refuses to admit any of his transgressions.

darin
09-10-2007, 02:36 PM
(sigh). REGARDLESS of who is 'more' at fault. Get yourselves over it.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 02:41 PM

TTIWWP

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:44 PM
(sigh). REGARDLESS of who is 'more' at fault. Get yourselves over it.
Sorry pal my honor is sacred.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:53 PM
maineman aka manfrommaine this is you buddy: http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/sheepshag.gif

glockmail
09-10-2007, 02:57 PM
TTIWWP
This Thread Is Worthless Without Pics?

darin
09-10-2007, 03:04 PM
Sorry pal my honor is sacred.

I don't see honor - I see Pride. Blatant Pride. From both y'all.

shattered
09-10-2007, 03:06 PM
TTIWWP

Boy, I hope that means This Thread Is Worthless WITH Pics...

...cuz I damn sure don't want to see them. :)

glockmail
09-10-2007, 03:14 PM
This is a convenient place to document more recent attacks by maineman on my family.

….. I drank scotch well into the night the night my father died. I was never drunk that night and certainly not delirious. I was sad... did you know the identity of your dad?
…. .

and the only possible way it could ever even remotely resemble a shithole would be if you came to visit with your clan.

Abbey Marie
09-10-2007, 03:19 PM
Boy, I hope that means This Thread Is Worthless WITH Pics...

...cuz I damn sure don't want to see them. :)

:laugh2: I hear you.

jackass
09-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Can we get a cry baby smilie please??:laugh2:

shattered
09-10-2007, 05:12 PM
Can we get a cry baby smilie please??:laugh2:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/Waacrybaby2.jpg

glockmail
09-10-2007, 07:52 PM
I'm not surprised at silly old shattered but jackass? What would you do if someone violated your family's honor?

shattered
09-10-2007, 07:55 PM
I'm not surprised at silly old shattered but jackass? What would you do if someone violated your family's honor?

Violated your familys honor? Come on.. This is a message board. Like you haven't said much worse to people..

Let it go. When he's standing on your doorstep calling your wife a frumpy old maid, THEN you have some honor to defend.

In the mean time, you're acting like a child.. Look around.. Nobody's here backing you up, but people are telling you two to get the hell over it.

glockmail
09-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Violated your familys honor? Come on.. This is a message board. Like you haven't said much worse to people..

Let it go. When he's standing on your doorstep calling your wife a frumpy old maid, THEN you have some honor to defend.

In the mean time, you're acting like a child.. Look around.. Nobody's here backing you up, but people are telling you two to get the hell over it.

Perhaps you could link to where I've insulted someone else's family, or said worse.

My honor is not subject to a popularity contest.

Roomy
09-11-2007, 11:50 AM
Glock you remind me of this kid who lived down the hall during my freshman year of college. His name was Ken. Normally Ken would be a pimple on the face of the earth, but when he drank a beer he'd pick fights. That's all it took was one beer to completely change this guys personality. This happened about 10-12 times during the first semester. One time he went after a tough kid, for the sake of story telling lets call him manfrommaine.

Ol' Ken's standing in the hallway after his one beer in his now familar delusional trance. Manfrommaine walks by, barely looks at him, rolls his eyes and walks on. Ken follows him down the hall, fuming, saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!". Manfrommaine ignores him and walks out to the third story deck in the center of this dorm building, grabs a beer out of a cooler and starts milling around with his buddies.

Ken just can't help himself, keeps saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!" over and over. Manfrommaine continues to ignore him and the rest of us are just LOAO at this madman, except for the girls who are getting worried about what is about to happen. Finally manfrommaine's had enough and tells Ken to go back in his room and sleep it off. That sets Ken off and he storms towards manfrommaine, who promptly levels him with one solid punch to Ken's nose. Ol' Ken spent an hour or so passed out on the deck while we all ignored him and had our little party.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
09-11-2007, 12:01 PM
I have to say, roomy, that I chuckled at your totally on target post, and I was pleased and honored to see that you still have a quote of mine in your signature line after all these months!

Roomy
09-11-2007, 12:04 PM
I have to say, roomy, that I chuckled at your totally on target post, and I was pleased and honored to see that you still have a quote of mine in your signature line after all these months!

It is Glocks post to me, I only changed the names as I thought it was very apt for this thread:laugh2::laugh2:

I love your quote and it will remain.:salute:

glockmail
09-11-2007, 12:22 PM
Glock you remind me of this kid who lived down the hall during my freshman year of college. His name was Ken. Normally Ken would be a pimple on the face of the earth, but when he drank a beer he'd pick fights. That's all it took was one beer to completely change this guys personality. This happened about 10-12 times during the first semester. One time he went after a tough kid, for the sake of story telling lets call him manfrommaine.

Ol' Ken's standing in the hallway after his one beer in his now familar delusional trance. Manfrommaine walks by, barely looks at him, rolls his eyes and walks on. Ken follows him down the hall, fuming, saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!". Manfrommaine ignores him and walks out to the third story deck in the center of this dorm building, grabs a beer out of a cooler and starts milling around with his buddies.

Ken just can't help himself, keeps saying "he looked at me like I was a zero!" over and over. Manfrommaine continues to ignore him and the rest of us are just LOAO at this madman, except for the girls who are getting worried about what is about to happen. Finally manfrommaine's had enough and tells Ken to go back in his room and sleep it off. That sets Ken off and he storms towards manfrommaine, who promptly levels him with one solid punch to Ken's nose. Ol' Ken spent an hour or so passed out on the deck while we all ignored him and had our little party.

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What the fuck is this? You're a fucking plagiarist now?

Roomy
09-11-2007, 12:27 PM
What the fuck is this? You're a fucking plagarist now?

I gave you due credit you thick childish bastard, now put it to bed, theres a clever lad.:laugh2:

glockmail
09-11-2007, 01:28 PM
I gave you due credit you thick childish bastard, now put it to bed, theres a clever lad.:laugh2: At least one of us is clever. From what I can tell here you're just a worthless damn limey.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 02:36 PM
http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=122125&postcount=71 the story is funny. It was funny to me primarily because it was so incredibly on the mark. THEN when I found out that you had originally written it, it became profoundly funny...and a little bit sad, when I thought of you, writing your own story in the third person, like that... a lonely geek that everyone shunned. ah well.

I am not saying that you are devoid of intellect and wit...If I had, I would have said you were like the man who came unarmed to a gunfight. I, at least, allegorically, put a gun in your hand.

It was on the mark because it was about your butt-buddy Roomy and his owner, OCA. It’s sad because Roomy obviously knew it was on the mark about him, so he saved it for three weeks (was he crying all that time?) and plagiarized it against me. Since you are who you associate with, neither you or he has much to deliver with respect to wit and purpose, so it is you and he who are the proverbial Ken in the story.

jackass
09-11-2007, 07:34 PM

Honestly?? Not much on a message board. I think NM's situation was different. Do you even know if I have kids? Not many know the answer to that. What do I care what some shmuck 2000 miles away thinks? Glock...you are better than this.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Honestly?? Not much on a message board. I think NM's situation was different. Do you even know if I have kids? Not many know the answer to that. What do I care what some shmuck 2000 miles away thinks? Glock...you are better than this. I'm not sure what NM has to do with this. If people around here don't understand a simple concept of honor then we don't have much to talk about.

OCA
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
Honestly?? Not much on a message board. I think NM's situation was different. Do you even know if I have kids? Not many know the answer to that. What do I care what some shmuck 2000 miles away thinks? Glock...you are better than this.

NM got exactly what was coming to him, it was completely justified.

jackass
09-12-2007, 05:02 PM
NM got exactly what was coming to him, it was completely justified.

YOU and maybe two others are the only one that I know of that believes that!

OCA
09-12-2007, 05:54 PM
YOU and maybe two others are the only one that I know of that believes that!

So explain exactly why NM didn't get what was coming to him. I tell you if he had been within driving distance on some of those nights I would've been completely justified by both manhood laws and street laws in taking an aluminum bat to his knees and grill.

Again if NM had been standup nothing would've been said, he wasn't, things got said.

jackass
09-12-2007, 06:14 PM
So explain exactly why NM didn't get what was coming to him. I tell you if he had been within driving distance on some of those nights I would've been completely justified by both manhood laws and street laws in taking an aluminum bat to his knees and grill.

Again if NM had been standup nothing would've been said, he wasn't, things got said.

Like I said in my earlier post...there are some things that are off limits to decent people. Its easy to say things over a computer..thinking that they dont effect someone, but they do. There is absolutely no need to bring up what happened to his daughter. None.

retiredman
09-12-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure what NM has to do with this. If people around here don't understand a simple concept of honor then we don't have much to talk about.

actually, what we have working here is the fact that most people find your claim of "attacked family honor" to be tedious and boring while simultaneously being more than just a little bit funny... in a pathetic, needy sort of way. :laugh2:

Roomy
09-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Has Glock stopped crying yet?:laugh2::laugh2: The silly fat pudding that he is:laugh2::laugh2:

trobinett
09-15-2007, 07:21 PM
Has Glock stopped crying yet?:laugh2::laugh2: The silly fat pudding that he is:laugh2::laugh2:

Well, you know what they say, takes one to know one..........:finger3:

Roomy
09-15-2007, 07:29 PM
Well, you know what they say, takes one to know one..........:finger3:

I like it when one idiot defends another, I don't feel so bad when the idiot looks like he is:laugh2:

retiredman
09-15-2007, 07:39 PM
I wonder if Glock is really banned.

If he really is, I must admit I have mixed emotions about that. On one hand, he is quite annoying, but on the other, he is so damned easy to bitchslap!

Roomy
09-15-2007, 07:49 PM

If he really is, I must admit I have mixed emotions about that. On one hand, he is quite annoying, but on the other, he is so damned easy to bitchslap!

I had no idea the nutter was banned, I know the idiot likes to brag that he is banned, but still, this is news to me, I didn't wish that on the knob end.

glockmail
10-15-2007, 09:46 PM

Like you could ever bitch-slap me. Mr. fucking 700 neg points. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

glockmail
10-15-2007, 09:47 PM
I had no idea the nutter was banned, I know the idiot likes to brag that he is banned, but still, this is news to me, I didn't wish that on the knob end.

Looks like you've been playing with your knob end, Stuart. :pee:

Sir Evil
10-16-2007, 07:21 AM
Like you could ever bitch-slap me. Mr. fucking 700 neg points. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thats just a common term for him as I think he is used to slapping women. :D

glockmail
10-16-2007, 07:47 AM
Thats just a common term for him as I think he is used to slapping women. :D
...then slaps his salami, no doubt.

retiredman
10-16-2007, 08:01 AM
glad to see they let you out of county lockup glock! Welcome back....

rear a little sore? :lol:

mrg666
10-16-2007, 09:30 AM

you could possibly have more in common than you think if thats the case
was glock in the navy as well

glockmail
10-16-2007, 10:22 AM

Never been in jail. Was out making some major deals, which were so successful I treated myself to a new truck with all the bells and whistles.

Looks like you've been getting you ass reamed here without me though. :laugh2:

glockmail
10-16-2007, 10:23 AM
you could possibly have more in common than you think if thats the case
was glock in the navy as well Nope never been in the navy either. Nor have I been a cook and claim to have been a commander.:coffee:

retiredman
10-16-2007, 10:26 AM
Never been in jail. Was out making some major deals, which were so successful I treated myself to a new truck with all the bells and whistles.

Looks like you've been getting you ass reamed here without me though. :laugh2:

I certainly expected to get neg repped on a board filled with bush lickers like you. it remains fun, nonetheless.

and where did you ever get this "cook" idea? LOL

truthmatters
10-16-2007, 10:33 AM
They hate those who serve if they dont agree with thier politics. I think its a republican thing.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 10:34 AM
I certainly expected to get neg repped on a board filled with bush lickers like you. it remains fun, nonetheless.

and where did you ever get this "cook" idea? LOL You get neg repp'd for lying, vulgar insults and being an asshole, as you nicely demonstrated for us yet again, not because anyone disagrees with you. :lol:

manu1959
10-16-2007, 10:35 AM
They hate those who serve if they dont agree with thier politics. I think its a republican thing.

partisan hack....

Sir Evil
10-16-2007, 10:42 AM

:laugh2:

The pet rock strikes again.

Try reading the comments this douchebag has left while posting to others, specifically what he recently said to RSR. You would probably see it as normal, guess its a democrat thing.

truthmatters
10-16-2007, 01:06 PM
Why do you always insult main's service?

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 07:10 PM

Oh right, correctomondo, like Bully's points, many of which come from an acknowledgement of his service to our country and his fellow citizens via his post military choice of job. Get a life.

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 07:37 PM
are you saying you assualted nm, or merely that you are threatening him.

I dont wanna put words in your mouth, so why dont you tell me what the heck youre talking about

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 07:51 PM
I dont think its right to gang up on any board member, and im sorry i didnt say this earlier, but i dont see any excuse to personally attack, or try to silence anyone.

I understand, that we are all humans and all act badly with our words and actions from time to time, but that doesnt excuse ganging up on any board member.

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Serving in the military, no matter your job, should not be insulted or looked down upon. Cut the man some slack and back off.

Your being very rude, and before you play the, why are you singling me out card, I have gotten on others about their behaviour, not just you

Nope never been in the navy either. Nor have I been a cook and claim to have been a commander.:coffee:

jackass
10-16-2007, 07:54 PM
I dont think its right to gang up on any board member, and im sorry i didnt say this earlier, but i dont see any excuse to personally attack, or try to silence anyone.

I understand, that we are all humans and all act badly with our words and actions from time to time, but that doesnt excuse ganging up on any board member.

Of course it does. If you are saying something we dont like, then we are going to let you know that.
Its like a neighborhood watch program. We are trying to keep out the vagrants.

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 07:54 PM
Please keep me up to date if anyone is questioning anyone's patriotism. Serving in the military, regardless of length, or duties, should be admired and respect.

And i frankly think any proven attacks on one's record should not be an acceptible for of debate on any board or forum of communication.

Sir Evil
10-16-2007, 08:02 PM
Please keep me up to date if anyone is questioning anyone's patriotism. Serving in the military, regardless of length, or duties, should be admired and respect.

And i frankly think any proven attacks on one's record should not be an acceptible for of debate on any board or forum of communication.

Hey sheriff, if this is the choice you have made for a debuty may as well hang up the badge now.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 08:27 PM
Serving in the military, no matter your job, should not be insulted or looked down upon. Cut the man some slack and back off.

Your being very rude, and before you play the, why are you singling me out card, I have gotten on others about their behaviour, not just you As maineman made sexual innuendos about my young son, his crappy navy kitchen service is fair game. You may have noticed that I have refused to stoop to his level, and have not made any sexual references to his family members. I still have the high moral ground and always will.:pee:

Abbey Marie
10-16-2007, 08:28 PM

Martin, while I agree that we should show respect for military service, negative comments about that pale in comparison to wishing cancer death on another.

glockmail
10-16-2007, 08:36 PM
I don't have any respect for Kerry, primarily because of his military service. The man only joined to get it on his resume, used his connections to get what he thought was an easy commision, and when they changed the mission from offshore to inshore, used his influence and at least two faked Purple Hearts to get out after only serving 4 months. Then when he got out he lied to Congress about what his fellow soldiers were doing.:pee:

retiredman
10-16-2007, 08:39 PM
I don't have any respect for Kerry, primarily because of his military service. The man only joined to get it on his resume, used his connections to get what he thought was an easy commision, and when they changed the mission from offshore to inshore, used his influence and at least two faked Purple Hearts to get out after only serving 4 months. Then when he got out he lied to Congress about what his fellow soldiers were doing.:pee:

and you are willing to turn your nose up and denigrate ALL the navy personnel who were awarded Silver Stars and Bronze Stars in Vietnam?

I wish you would come to MY American Legion Post and say that!

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 08:42 PM
Most certainly agreed my dear friend. Most certainly agreed.

Martin, while I agree that we should show respect for military service, negative comments about that pale in comparison to wishing cancer death on another.

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 08:46 PM
with all due respect, I think their is a difference between, we dont like what you said, and continually using that as an excuse to name call or be-little someone.

Im not accusing anyone of anything, simply talking in generalties, for discussion purposes.

Your point is well made, and noted.

Of course it does. If you are saying something we dont like, then we are going to let you know that.
Its like a neighborhood watch program. We are trying to keep out the vagrants.

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 08:47 PM
Common my friend, i am only stating an opinion, a very narrow opinion.

I think people who serve should be respect, that doesnt mean, you have to agree with them, or respect their personal beliefs , religious beliefs, or political views.

Just means you dont call them anti-american or traitors, unless they actually acted like one

Hey sheriff, if this is the choice you have made for a debuty may as well hang up the badge now.

oh and im not being specific, im talking in general, on and off the board. Because its easier to discuss it that way

manu1959
10-16-2007, 08:50 PM
and you are willing to turn your nose up and denigrate ALL the navy personnel who were awarded Silver Stars and Bronze Stars in Vietnam?

nope just flesh wound kerry......free speech not allowed in your bunker.....used to love going to my grand dad's bunker in reno...

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 08:53 PM
I dont understand why people have the need to put down and dishonor kerry and bush.

Both served. It was over 30 years ago, why cant we leave it alone?

actsnoblemartin
10-16-2007, 08:58 PM
I agree with you, that anyone who wins a silver and bronze star should not be denigrated, however, what he said to congress about us cutting off ears in such (which many sany, kerry lied about), is not right in my opinion.

That does not diminish his service, but that does make me want to drink a beer with him

As far as bush goes, nothing dishorable about serving in the national gaurd

I know im gonna get flamed for this opinion, but i gotta be honest.

Still, I dont

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:07 PM
nope just flesh wound kerry......free speech not allowed in your bunker.....used to love going to my grand dad's bunker in reno...

if you denigrate one navy silver star or bronze star winner...if you say that THEY did not deserve their medals, then you denigrate every navy medal winner. If you are suggesting that the process the US Navy uses to award medals for heroism and valor is suspect, then you need to understand that you are slapping every navy medal winner across the face.

and free speech is certainly allowed....insults to veterans are not appreciated. I would guess your grand dad's post was much the same way.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:09 PM
if you denigrate one navy silver star or bronze star winner...if you say that THEY did not deserve their medals, then you denigrate every navy medal winner. If you are suggesting that the process the US Navy uses to award medals for heroism and valor is suspect, then you need to understand that you are slapping every navy medal winner across the face.

and free speech is certainly allowed....insults to veterans are not appreciated. I would guess your grand dad's post was much the same way.

Untrue. I hardly ever disagree with you on matters of military, but will say there are times that politics are played, intentionally or not. Kerry played the system, he knew it, you know it.

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Untrue. I hardly ever disagree with you on matters of military, but will say there are times that politics are played, intentionally or not. Kerry played the system, he knew it, you know it.

no argument there...but the point is: if you suggest that HE somehow did not deserve his Silver Star or his bronze star, simply because he tried to get political mileage out of them thirty years later, you really ARE saying that none of the Navy personnel who were awarded medals for bravery or valor deserve their either. What one does about one's medals thirty years after the fact does not change the actions that they took back then. bravery is bravery. valor is valor. either we value that, or we don't. either medals mean something or they don't. take your pick.

manu1959
10-16-2007, 09:29 PM

if you denigrate one president you denigrate them all....free speech is certainly allowed.....insults to the president are not appreciated.....

is that your argument?

further, is the US navy's process to award medals perfect....every single one was deserved and no mistakes have ever been made....

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:32 PM
no argument there...but the point is: if you suggest that HE somehow did not deserve his Silver Star or his bronze star, simply because he tried to get political mileage out of them thirty years later, you really ARE saying that none of the Navy personnel who were awarded medals for bravery or valor deserve their either. What one does about one's medals thirty years after the fact does not change the actions that they took back then. bravery is bravery. valor is valor. either we value that, or we don't. either medals mean something or they don't. take your pick.

Not so. Bottom line, the 'deserving' part comes from actions, not time.

In a way it reminds me of all those that served during WWII that 'won' meaning 'earned' medals in service. Many didn't claim them, more didn't discuss them. In any case, those that truly earned them couldn't 'wish' them away. Their family perhaps 40-60 years later, made them understand that their living didn't dishonor those that didn't.

By the same token, those that 'received' accolades undeserved, can wave ribbons, bars, medals all they wish, even throw make believes over the wall, won't make them more 'real' or 'deserved.'

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:35 PM
if you denigrate one president you denigrate them all....free speech is certainly allowed.....insults to the president are not appreciated.....

is that your argument?

further, is the US navy's process to award medals perfect....every single one was deserved and no mistakes have ever been made....

you do not get to pick and chose which navy awarded medal is deserving based upon politics. If you suggest that the navy would award three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star to an individual and, because of his political persuasion, NONE of them are deserved, then you are telling me that I don;t deserve any of mine, either.

in which case you can go fuck yourself...and I fucking DARE you to show up at my legion post and tell me, or any other vet in the place, that the medals they were awarded are bogus.

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
the deserving part was all taken care of back in Nam. If you want to claim that Kerry doesn't deserve his, then you are telling every navy medal winner that theirs are not deserved either. period.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:37 PM
you do not get to pick and chose which navy awarded medal is deserving based upon politics. If you suggest that the navy would award three purple hearts, a bronze star and a silver star to an individual and, because of his political persuasion, NONE of them are deserved, then you are telling me that I don;t deserve any of mine, either.

in which case you can go fuck yourself...and I fucking DARE you to show up at my legion post and tell me, or any other vet in the place, that the medals they were awarded are bogus.

Here's where we end up in disagreement. An honest question raised, you go ballistic. Kind of reminds me of the 'claims', mind you claims, not truths, of the libs that say they were accused of being 'traitors' for disagreeing about the war.

manu1959
10-16-2007, 09:41 PM

dude you are completely irrational.....why don't you read the words i typed and show me where i make any of the claims you accuse me of.....

my questions were simple.....has the navy ever made a mistake? or are they perfect?.....

if one can not question the navy or any indivdual of the navy?....why do you get to question the commander in chief of the navy?

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:44 PM
I know of no mistakes the Navy has made in awarding medals for valor. If you are suggesting the process is flawed, then why would you not be suggesting that all the results of that flawed process are not, therefore, suspect?

and if you are suggesting that the system is SO flawed that, out of all the medals being awarded in Vietnam, that system would screw up and erroneously award five medals to one individual and none of them were deserved, then you clearly are suggesintg that every single navy member who won a medal might very well be a fraud.

manu1959
10-16-2007, 09:48 PM
the deserving part was all taken care of back in Nam. If you want to claim that Kerry doesn't deserve his, then you are telling every navy medal winner that theirs are not deserved either. period.

http://www.rasmusen.org/x/archives/c/archives/000182.html

really?...i am sure you will like this.....

or maybe this.....

http://www.rasmusen.org/x/2004/09/09/what-if-the-navy-makes-president-kerry-return-his-medals/

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:52 PM

or maybe this.....

http://www.rasmusen.org/x/2004/09/09/what-if-the-navy-makes-president-kerry-return-his-medals/

yeah...I love blogs...they are so.... fact filled:laugh2:

is it about time to dig out all the blogs about Bush and cocaine?

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:53 PM

or maybe this.....

Tried to rep, but won't let me. Great links. Thanks.

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 09:54 PM

You've cited Rasmussen umpteenth times. I expect better.

manu1959

like your posts?.........try researching the "facts" in the blog.....

manu1959

he agrees with them till he doesn't.....

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:56 PM

nice try...eric rasmusen's weblog is not affiliated with Rasmussen's

One "s"....two "s'

oops

retiredman
10-16-2007, 09:57 PM
he agrees with them till he doesn't.....

that is really sad..... trying to suggest that rasmusen's weblog has any affiliation with rasmussen's polling site.

really low rent and cheesy.

I certainly expected better from you

manu1959
10-16-2007, 09:59 PM
that is really sad..... trying to suggest that rasmusen's weblog has any affiliation with rasmussen's polling site.

really low rent and cheesy.

I certainly expected better from you

no you don't you expect nothing of me....you have said more than once that i am no better than a bucket of warm spit....

still the navy has never made a mistake in the award of medals?....why do the revoke them then......what say you about mcain getting a medal for basically treason...

Kathianne
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
nice try...eric rasmusen's weblog is not affiliated with Rasmussen's

One "s"....two "s'

oops

they are found within the same link, but no relations. Thanks for the clarification. While might not be 'the same' there is a 'relationship.'

retiredman
10-16-2007, 10:04 PM
no you don't you expect nothing of me....you have said more than once that i am no better than a bucket of warm spit....

still the navy has never made a mistake in the award of medals?....why do the revoke them then......what say you about mcain getting a medal for basically treason...

nice dodge.

he agrees with them till he doesn't..... is deceitful.

I said I knew of no mistakes the navy had made. that is my statement. are you calling me a liar, mr. deceitful???? and are you suggesting that the navy screwed up not one, not twice, not three times, not four times but five times on medals all for the same guy????? If that is your assertion, then you are clearly saying that the navy's process for awarding medals is totally bankrupt.

manu1959
10-16-2007, 10:11 PM
nice dodge.

he agrees with them till he doesn't..... is deceitful.

I said I knew of no mistakes the navy had made. that is my statement. are you calling me a liar, mr. deceitful???? and are you suggesting that the navy screwed up not one, not twice, not three times, not four times but five times on medals all for the same guy????? If that is your assertion, then you are clearly saying that the navy's process for awarding medals is totally bankrupt.

so what .... i don't claim any moral high ground.....it is a fucking message board....

i posted almost a thousand mistakes that have been made......and you want to say if kerrys were a mistake then all are and that that it is unacceptable to question anyone in the navy.....fine...then don't question the comander in chief of the navy......at least be consistant.....

but you are full of shit and you know it....

is it possible any of kerry's were a mistake....close ranks big deal.....close ranks with a traitor....i really don't care....you are you .... kerry is kerry.....bush is bush.....but don't have two standards....

mrg666
10-17-2007, 01:16 AM
"boilerplate" whats that ?

retiredman
10-17-2007, 06:34 AM
let me get this straight: you are admittedly abandoning the moral high ground, yet still preaching at me for a lack of "consistency"?

physician, heal thyself.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:14 AM

Bullshit. I see people attacking Kerry as a result of his antics. Outside of that, I defy you to find Republicans on this board attacking an honorable soldier simply because they disagree with his/her politics.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 07:31 AM

You're such an asshole. I'm talking about Kerry and 2 purple hearts. Where did I say ALL? where did I mention Stars?:lame2:

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:35 AM

I'm sorry, but that's a load of crap. Putting the truth to Kerry's medals and what he got them for has absolutely nothing to do with others who deservedly were awarded such medals. He was originally denied his first purple heart and sought medical assistance for a scratch to get it anyway to further his agenda. His second purple heart is likely because of false testimony. Very controversial and unclear events lead to his silver star. With all accounts read, I don't think Kerry displayed "conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity in action". It appears Kerry very well may have filed a false casualty report for himself for his 3rd purple heart. All the reports and his own words are extremely inconsistent over the years, and he benefited by being removed from action over his 3rd heart.

So I'm clearly attacking Kerry. I honestly don't feel he deserved the awards he received. I think he's honorable for having served in itself, but the medals are another story. I make no attack on those who received medals under different circumstances, but if you feel me questioning Kerry's medals is doing the same to everyone who ever received them, so be it. If anything, all the honorable men who received awards should receive a purple heart for merely having to be associated with Kerry and his antics. But if you think I'll back off my comments because YOU feel I put down all navy personnel who received medals as a result, you're sorely mistaken. The Navy fucked up by allowing this worm to recommend any of his own medals, for not investigating properly and allowing him to receive such honors without earning them.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:45 AM
so you think that, from your vantage 30 years in the future, you have a better idea of what went on in the jungles of Vietnam than the Navy awards board did at the time? Have I got that right? I mean, how in the world can you know what level of investigation was done back then and whether or not it was effective?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:47 AM
so you think that, from your vantage 30 years in the future, you have a better idea of what went on in the jungles of Vietnam than the Navy awards board did at the time? Have I got that right?

No, his OWN WORDS make the issue controversial, those of doctors and his counterparts & the FACTS.

Do you dispute the facts of the circumstances that surround his purple hearts?

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:59 AM
No, his OWN WORDS make the issue controversial, those of doctors and his counterparts & the FACTS.

I know that there are differing stories. I know that, whether you or anyone else likes it or not, the military did - and continues to - hand out purple hearts for some ridiculously inconsequential "injuries". If you are gonna go after Kerry's purple hearts and just assume that every other GI who got three of them and an early trip home was somehow different than Kerry...then that is purely partisan bullshit.

And beyond the purple hearts.... which I am not overly impressed with regardless of who gets them.... I AM impressed by bronze stars and silver stars and I KNOW that my navy does not hand those out like geedunk. His own crew says he acted with bravery and valor. But YOU...sitting here a half a world and a third of a century away are suggesting that THEY are liars too. That bothers me.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 08:02 AM

The simple fact that he won't release his entire records to the public tells me he's got something he's hiding.

Sir Evil
10-17-2007, 08:02 AM
And beyond the purple hearts.... which I am not overly impressed with regardless of who gets them.... I AM impressed by bronze stars and silver stars and I KNOW that my navy does not hand those out like geedunk. His own crew says he acted with bravery and valor. But YOU...sitting here a half a world and a third of a century away are suggesting that THEY are liars too. That bothers me.

"I KNOW that my navy" :laugh2:

Shut up homo, you were never in the navy, you never served anything except perhaps some drinks at the american legion.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 08:10 AM
"I KNOW that my navy" :laugh2:

Shut up homo, you were never in the navy, you never served anything except perhaps some drinks at the american legion.

He also provided service under the tables for 5 bucks per blow job.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 09:00 AM
I know that there are differing stories. I know that, whether you or anyone else likes it or not, the military did - and continues to - hand out purple hearts for some ridiculously inconsequential "injuries". If you are gonna go after Kerry's purple hearts and just assume that every other GI who got three of them and an early trip home was somehow different than Kerry...then that is purely partisan bullshit.

I'm not really sure I care if something I believe bothers you. But the circumstances around his purple hearts are too much to ignore. Would he have been removed from action had he not received these 3 purple hearts? Would he have been back in the states condemning fellow soldiers?

Apparently Kerry doesn't feel the same as you about the medals since he "threw them away" when it was convenient for him. Why aren't you condemning him for his treatment of these medals?

Immanuel
10-17-2007, 09:09 AM
He also provided service under the tables for 5 bucks per blow job.

I don't even want to know how you could possibly know this even down to the detail of how much he charged. ;)

Immie

retiredman
10-17-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not really sure I care if something I believe bothers you. But the circumstances around his purple hearts are too much to ignore. Would he have been removed from action had he not received these 3 purple hearts? Would he have been back in the states condemning fellow soldiers?

Apparently Kerry doesn't feel the same as you about the medals since he "threw them away" when it was convenient for him. Why aren't you condemning him for his treatment of these medals?

I would suggest that the circumstances that are "too much to ignore" have as much to do with his political affiliation as they do with the nature of the circumstances.

How do you know that I have not, on several occasions in the past, condemned Kerry for throwing his medals away? Am I required to do so monthly just to keep current?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 09:46 AM
I would suggest that the circumstances that are "too much to ignore" have as much to do with his political affiliation as they do with the nature of the circumstances.

I don't think getting a purple heart for a wound that a band aid took care of had anything to do with his political affiliation, nor the fact that he was originally denied said medal. I don't think his apparent false medical report had anything to do with his political affiliation either.

How do you know that I have not, on several occasions in the past, condemned Kerry for throwing his medals away? Am I required to do so monthly just to keep current?

Because you are condemning anyone here who dares bring these medals into a bad light, and to remain consistent you shouldn't be defending a man who lied about tossing his away like they were garbage.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 09:54 AM
I don't even want to know how you could possibly know this even down to the detail of how much he charged. ;)

Immie :laugh2:

Well I was never in the Navy but around that time in history there was an area in Boston called the "Combat Zone" that you could get just about any service that you wanted.

Gaffer
10-17-2007, 09:58 AM
kerry is a fraud. Does that make every Navy person a fraud? No. It makes kerry a fraud. mfm is a phony. Does that make every Navy person a phony? No.

Medals in Vietnam were handed out like candy in the officers corps. They were absolutely necessary for promotions. kerry took full advantage of that. kerry used the Navy for his own agenda. He still uses it. mfm uses his service (which I am beginning to question again) to lend support to his liberal statements on here.

Sir Evil
10-17-2007, 09:59 AM
kerry is a fraud. Does that make every Navy person a fraud? No. It makes kerry a fraud. mfm is a phony. Does that make every Navy person a phony? No.

:laugh2::laugh2:

:thumb:

glockmail
10-17-2007, 10:11 AM

Medals in Vietnam were handed out like candy in the officers corps. They were absolutely necessary for promotions. kerry took full advantage of that. kerry used the Navy for his own agenda. He still uses it. mfm uses his service (which I am beginning to question again) to lend support to his liberal statements on here.

Don't know about "like candy" as his commanding officers refused at least two of his PH's, and he then went over their heads, probably using Kennedy influence.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't think getting a purple heart for a wound that a band aid took care of had anything to do with his political affiliation, nor the fact that he was originally denied said medal. I don't think his apparent false medical report had anything to do with his political affiliation either.

key word: apparent. Like I said...there are differing accounts. You chose to believe the one that paints Kerry in the worst possible light. I chose to believe that there are differing accounts, and, in absence of a clear and definitive account, I withhold condemnation.

Because you are condemning anyone here who dares bring these medals into a bad light, and to remain consistent you shouldn't be defending a man who lied about tossing his away like they were garbage.

whether or not he threw them away is a completely different issue than whether or not he deserved them in the first place. you are the one who mixes the two.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 12:03 PM

key word: apparent. Like I said...there are differing accounts. You chose to believe the one that paints Kerry in the worst possible light. I chose to believe that there are differing accounts, and, in absence of a clear and definitive account, I withhold condemnation.

whether or not he threw them away is a completely different issue than whether or not he deserved them in the first place. you are the one who mixes the two.

BULLSHIT

1. All Kerry has to do is release ALL his military records to the public. Just like GWB did.
2. By tossing medals over the fence he showed his disrespect for them. Jusyt like he did when he recieved them. Then when he wants to get elected all of a sudden they are supposed to be important.

The man is a fraud and a liar, just like you. :fu:

retiredman
10-17-2007, 12:16 PM
BULLSHIT

1. All Kerry has to do is release ALL his military records to the public. Just like GWB did.

DONE!

you need to keep up. Kerry signed an SF180 in may of 2005 and authorized the release of his entire service record to his newspaper of record.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/kerry_allows_navy_release_of_military_medical_reco rds/

and oddly enough, even though GWB authorized the release, the records center for the air national guard just can't quite seem to have ever been able to find all of his..... stuff like.... any documentation surrounding any disciplinary actions taken for disobeying the direct order to report for his flight physical..... things that make you go hmmmmmmmm

glockmail
10-17-2007, 12:30 PM
DONE!

you need to keep up. Kerry signed an SF180 in may of 2005 and authorized the release of his entire service record to his newspaper of record.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/kerry_allows_navy_release_of_military_medical_reco rds/

I am well aware that Kerry releaseD limited records to his favorite Liberal Rag Boston Globe reporter. The public, however, still has yet to see them.

YOU ARE FUCKING PITIFUL FOR THINKING PEOPLE WOULD FALL FOR THAT.:pee:

retiredman
10-17-2007, 12:47 PM
I am well aware that Kerry releaseD limited records to his favorite Liberal Rag Boston Globe reporter. The public, however, still has yet to see them.

YOU ARE FUCKING PITIFUL FOR THINKING PEOPLE WOULD FALL FOR THAT.:pee:

that is incorrect. He did not release "limited records" He released the whole thing - every single page.... and who is he supposed to release them to, if not his newspaper of record? Should he release them to YOUR newspaper? Where can I go, as a member of the public, to see every single page of Bush's military record (if he had released them all, that is)?

retiredman
10-17-2007, 12:48 PM
"On May 20, Kerry signed a document called Standard Form 180, authorizing the Navy to send an ''undeleted" copy of his ''complete military service record and medical record" to the Globe."

miss this, asshole?:dance:

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 12:54 PM
And yet Kerry still treated EVERY soldier who ever received a medal in the navy as if their medal was worth as much as garbage. But you defend him while chastising those who condemn the manner in which he received his medals. Why the inconsistency? If you state that we are questioning EVERY person who ever received a medal when we question Kerry, then surely he should be treated the same by you.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 01:00 PM
did you miss my assertion that how he got rid of them is immaterial to the discussion of whether he deserved them in the first place?

retiredman
10-17-2007, 01:02 PM
BULLSHIT

this is a little somethin' from wikipedia:

During the 2000 presidential campaign, various military records of Bush were made public by the Bush campaign.

On February 13, 2004, more than 700 additional pages of documents on Bush's service were released, including those from the National Personnel Records Center, under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act. This release is claimed by some to contradict the February 8, 2004, statement by Bush to Meet the Press interviewer Tim Russert that "We did [authorize the release of everything] in 2000, by the way." In response, Bush contended that he was referring only to documents already in his possession, as opposed to the newly released documents from military sources.

On June 22, 2004, The Associated Press sued the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force, seeking access to all of Bush's records during his military service.

On July 8, 2004, the Pentagon reported that the microfilmed payroll records of Bush and numerous other service members had been inadvertently ruined in 1996 and 1997 by the Defense Finance and Accounting Service during a project to salvage deteriorating microfilm. The records lost included those covering July through September 1972, when Bush's claims of service in Alabama are in question, and the Pentagon reported that no paper backups could be found.

On July 23, 2004, the Pentagon reported that the records it had previously reported destroyed had been found. A Pentagon official said the earlier statement that the records were destroyed was an "inadvertent oversight." The Pentagon released computerized payroll records covering Bush's 1972 service. Like the records released earlier by the White House, the newly released documents did not indicate that Bush performed any drills, in Alabama or elsewhere, during July through September 1972.

On September 7, 2004, the White House released the flight logs recording the flights done by George Bush as a pilot. A Pentagon spokeswoman said the logs were found at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, which is the central repository for veterans' records. She said the logs were found among a batch of records sent to St. Louis from Norton Air Force Base in 1993, which were originally thought to contain records of active-duty officers rather than of National Guardsmen such as Bush.

On September 24, 2004, under court order resulting from an earlier FOIA lawsuit filed by the Associated Press, the Pentagon releases documents. [36] [37]

On September 29, 2004, the White House released a November 1974 document, saying it had been in Bush's personnel file and that it had been found by the Pentagon.

On October 5, 2004, more than a week after a court-imposed deadline to turn over all records of Bush's military service, the Texas Air National Guard produced two previously unreleased documents (four pages of records) that include Bush's orders for his last day of active duty in 1973.

On October 14, 2004, two weeks after Texas National Guard officials signed an oath swearing they had turned over all records, the Texas National Guard released 31 additional pages of documents found by two retired Army lawyers who went through Guard files under an agreement between the Texas National Guard and The Associated Press, which sued to gain access to the files. A Guard spokesman defended the continuing discoveries, saying Guard officials didn’t find all of Bush’s records because they are disorganized and in poor shape. "These boxes are full of dirt and rat (excrement) and dead bugs. They have never been sitting in an uncontrolled climate," said Lt. Col. John Stanford. "It’s a tough task to go through archives that were not set up in a way that you could easily go through them."

and glock...where exactly, as a member of the public, would I go to be able to sit down and study these documents? Have you seen them and read them all?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 01:03 PM
did you miss my assertion that how he got rid of them is immaterial to the discussion of whether he deserved them in the first place?

So when I say today, that Navy men who received medals are pussies, it's immaterial I suppose since it doesn't question as to whether or not they deserved them in the first place.

Face it, you have double standards and your condemnations towards others when they expose Kerry as a piece of shit fraud are only because they expose one of your own. But if one of your own does even worse and disrespects his own uniform, fellow soldiers and medals he gets a free pass.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 01:07 PM
So when I say today, that Navy men who received medals are pussies, it's immaterial I suppose since it doesn't question as to whether or not they deserved them in the first place.

Face it, you have double standards and your condemnations towards others when they expose Kerry as a piece of shit fraud are only because they expose one of your own. But if one of your own does even worse and disrespects his own uniform, fellow soldiers and medals he gets a free pass.

if you say that navy men who throw their medals away are pussies, that is certainly immaterial as to the level of bravery and valor they exhibited to earn them in the first place. I do NOT have a double standard about that.

As I said, I have castigated Kerry for his actions with his medals in the past. That does not mean that he did not rightfully earn them.... a "cart before the horse" sort of issue that obviously seems to escape you.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 01:12 PM
I'm not going to continue to expose your hypocrisy anymore. Kerry is a fraud and deserved some dog shit pinned to his chest. And if you think that somehow degrades all the others who received medals in the past, well, tough shit.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 01:22 PM
I'm not going to continue to expose your hypocrisy anymore. Kerry is a fraud and deserved some dog shit pinned to his chest. And if you think that somehow degrades all the others who received medals in the past, well, tough shit.

Jim...are you purposely missing the point here?

Kerry earned your enmity and your ire and your disrespect.

I am not doubting that or suggesting for one minute that such reactions are not well deserved.

I am also saying that he earned his silver star and his bronze star... and just because you are mad that he later threw them away - and I am mad at that as well - that does NOT mean that he did not display the heroism and valor necessary to earn them in the first place. If you claim that Kerry did not deserve his medals in the first place, and claim that the navy gave him decorations he did not earn, then you are, in fact, calling into question all the medals that the navy gave out

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 01:36 PM
I am also saying that he earned his silver star and his bronze star... and just because you are mad that he later threw them away - and I am mad at that as well - that does NOT mean that he did not display the heroism and valor necessary to earn them in the first place. If you claim that Kerry did not deserve his medals in the first place, and claim that the navy gave him decorations he did not earn, then you are, in fact, calling into question all the medals that the navy gave out

I don't believe he earned them. So I guess that means I am calling into question all the medals the navy gave out, at least by your standards. Sue me.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 01:40 PM
I don't believe he earned them. So I guess that means I am calling into question all the medals the navy gave out, at least by your standards. Sue me.

even though his crewmembers say he exhibited extraordinary heroism and valor? And of course I won't sue you. I will, unfortunately, see you as the illogical right wing hack that you have shown yourself to be in this thread.

so sue ME.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 01:42 PM
even though his crewmembers say he exhibited extraordinary heroism and valor? And of course I won't sue you. I will, unfortunately, see you as the illogical right wing hack that you have shown yourself to be in this thread.

so sue ME.

I have no need to sue you. You are entitled to your opinions, as I am as well.

BTW - I tripped going down my stairs last night and stubbed my toe, do you think the navy will give me a purple heart?

glockmail
10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
that is incorrect. He did not release "limited records" He released the whole thing - every single page.... and who is he supposed to release them to, if not his newspaper of record? Should he release them to YOUR newspaper? Where can I go, as a member of the public, to see every single page of Bush's military record (if he had released them all, that is)?

He released limited service records to a single newspaper that refuses to share it. No shady deal there I'm certain.

In contrast GWB has authorized the National Guard to make all of his service records public.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2007, 01:53 PM
If the Navy is giving out Purple Hearts for scratches, perhaps we should question every medal.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 02:01 PM
If the Navy is giving out Purple Hearts for scratches, perhaps we should question every medal. They weren't. Kerry's immeadiate commanders refused his requests. He went over their heads using his Kennedy connections to get at least two of the medals.

mrg666
10-17-2007, 02:06 PM
this could be a common thing with the old school tie / country club elite
we have recently had a cash for honours scandal here but its nothing new , and goes back a long long way here as im sure it does there
taking absolutely nothing away from the common soldier / marine , air force

glockmail
10-17-2007, 02:10 PM
Perhaps. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be shining the harsh light of day on the issue whenever possible.

Besides Kerry and Maineman are assholes. Butt buds.

Abbey Marie
10-17-2007, 02:24 PM
They weren't. Kerry's immeadiate commanders refused his requests. He went over their heads using his Kennedy connections to get at least two of the medals.

Then mfm's saying that Jim is devaluing all Navy medals by questioning Kerry's, is bogus.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 02:26 PM
Then mfm's saying that Jim is devaluing all Navy medals by questioning Kerry's, is bogus. Par for his course. He did that with me this same thread and I refused to bite. He can't defend Kerry, so he attacks the messenger.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 02:34 PM
He released limited service records to a single newspaper that refuses to share it. No shady deal there I'm certain.

In contrast GWB has authorized the National Guard to make all of his service records public.

no. Kerry released them all. the government has yet to find all of Dubya's which they "conveniently" misplaced.

mrg666
10-17-2007, 02:42 PM
Perhaps. But that doesn't mean that we shouldn't be shining the harsh light of day on the issue whenever possible.

Besides Kerry and Maineman are assholes. Butt buds.

hey i hear ya
and agree with ya

darin
10-17-2007, 02:51 PM
What the hell is this thread about?

actsnoblemartin
10-17-2007, 03:11 PM
calling maineman a faggot. :dance:

i didnt say i agree, Im just answering your question

What the hell is this thread about?

JohnDoe
10-17-2007, 04:33 PM
The simple fact that he won't release his entire records to the public tells me he's got something he's hiding.

looks like he did, finally?

THIS STORY HAS BEEN FORMATTED FOR EASY PRINTING

Kerry allows Navy release of military, medical records
Show numerous commendations
By Michael Kranish, Globe Staff | June 7, 2005

WASHINGTON -- Senator John F. Kerry, ending at least two years of refusal, has waived privacy restrictions and authorized the release of his full military and medical records.

The records, which the Navy Personnel Command provided to the Globe, are mostly a duplication of what Kerry released during his 2004 campaign for president, including numerous commendations from commanding officers who later criticized Kerry's Vietnam service.

The lack of any substantive new material about Kerry's military career in the documents raises the question of why Kerry refused for so long to waive privacy restrictions. An earlier release of the full record might have helped his campaign because it contains a number of reports lauding his service. Indeed, one of the first actions of the group that came to be known as Swift Boat Veterans for Truth was to call on Kerry to sign a privacy waiver and release all of his military and medical records.

But Kerry refused, even though it turned out that the records included commendations from some of the same veterans who were criticizing him.

On May 20, Kerry signed a document called Standard Form 180, authorizing the Navy to send an ''undeleted" copy of his ''complete military service record and medical record" to the Globe. Asked why he delayed signing the form for so long, Kerry said in a written response: ''The call for me to sign a 180 form came from the same partisan operatives who were lying about my record on a daily basis on the Web and in the right-wing media. Even though the media was discrediting them, they continued to lie. I felt strongly that we shouldn't kowtow to them and their attempts to drag their lies out."

Many of the records contain praise for Kerry's service. For example, the documents quote Kerry's former commanding officers as saying he is ''one of the finest young officers with whom I have served;" is ''the acknowledged leader of his peer group;" and is ''highly recommended for promotion."

Kerry's refusal to waive privacy restrictions dates back to at least May 2003, when the Globe asked in writing for Kerry to sign the Form 180. As questions were raised about various actions in Vietnam, the Kerry campaign gradually released documents last year, but had not authorized the release of the entire file until now.

In April 2004, Kerry said he had already released his military records. ''I've shown them, they're available for you to come and look at," Kerry said in a television interview. But when a reporter showed up at campaign headquarters, he was told that no new records would be released. That prompted a flood of Republican criticism, and the campaign responded by gradually releasing more military records on its website. Kerry then released his ''fitness reports" -- evaluations by commanding officers -- on April 21, 2004.

Two days later, the campaign allowed some reporters to view Kerry's medical record but did not allow copies to be made and did not post that information online.

By signing Form 180 now, Kerry may hope to achieve several goals: settle the question of whether there is an explosive document in the file; put pressure on critics to release their military records; and try to put to rest an issue that dogged his 2004 campaign and would probably come up again if he seeks the presidency in 2008.

The file does not provide new documents about various combat actions. It contains mostly a repetition of Kerry's citations for the Silver Star, Bronze Star, and three Purple Hearts. For example, it does not include the combat ''after action reports" that detail what happened in some of the firefights in which Kerry participated. Those reports are available for public inspection at the Navy historical center in Washington and have already been widely disseminated.

John O'Neill, the leader of the Swift Boat veterans group and coauthor of the book ''Unfit for Command," said yesterday that he would be disappointed if Kerry's files do not contain new information. ''I would still have the same beliefs expressed in my book," he said.

O'Neill, who said he has already authorized the release of his records, has questioned a number of Kerry's combat actions involving the first Purple Heart, the Silver Star, and the Bronze Star.

For example, Kerry received his first Purple Heart for action on Dec. 2, 1968. Kerry told historian Douglas Brinkley that ''I never saw where the piece of shrapnel had come from." Kerry's critics have questioned whether the wound came from enemy fire, and his former commanding officer said the wound resembled a ''scratch." The file includes a previously reported reference to Kerry being treated for the wound and that he was awarded the Purple Heart, but it does not address the details of the combat that night. No after-action report for the incident has been found.

© Copyright 2006 The New York Times Company

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 04:35 PM

And the part you bolded has what exactly to do with releasing them to the PUBLIC, as Glock clearly wrote?

retiredman
10-17-2007, 04:40 PM
And the part you bolded has what exactly to do with releasing them to the PUBLIC, as Glock clearly wrote?

how exactly would YOU release your records to the public? Please explain what process you would use that did NOT involve the press in some way.

When the government wants to release any report or document to the public, they routinely use the newspaper of record in the jurisdiction in question. If you were the senator from Massachusetts and wanted to release some document to the public, how would you do it?

Would you go down to kinko's and make 300 million copies and spend the next twenty years stuffing them in envelopes and mailing them to everyone? Really.... besides using the press, how would you do it?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 04:42 PM
how exactly would YOU release your records to the public? Please explain what process you would use that did NOT involve the press in some way.

When the government wants to release any report or document to the public, they routinely use the newspaper of record in the jurisdiction in question. If you were the senator from Massachusetts and wanted to release some document to the public, how would you do it?

Would you go down to kinko's and make 300 million copies and spend the next twenty years stuffing them in envelopes and mailing them to everyone? Really.... besides using the press, how would you do it?

Ok, so please show me where the Boston Globe has made his full records available to the public...

Sir Evil
10-17-2007, 04:50 PM

Dohdo, why butt in for homo? amazing the trash you will affiliate yourself with just to express a view. :rolleyes:

jackass
10-17-2007, 05:24 PM
If anything, all the honorable men who received awards should receive a purple heart for merely having to be associated with Kerry and his antics.

Jim, I think you almost nailed it here. Kerry is the one slapping ALL of the honorable men who received medals by his falsifications of the facts.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 06:11 PM
looks like he did, finally? See post 148, S&P.

Kerry and Kranish go way back.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 06:13 PM
how exactly would YOU release your records to the public? ... Duh. Internet. johnfuckingkerrydotcom

glockmail
10-17-2007, 06:14 PM
What the hell is this thread about? I suppose its about lying rabid liberals who fake their military records. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket!

retiredman
10-17-2007, 06:35 PM
Duh. Internet. johnfuckingkerrydotcom

so I can find all of Bush's military records - the ones they have released, anyway - by logging onto dubyafuckingbushdotcom?

:link:??

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 06:46 PM
so I can find all of Bush's military records - the ones they have released, anyway - by logging onto dubyafuckingbushdotcom?

:link:??

He authorized all of his records to the PUBLIC:

http://www.dod.mil/pubs/foi/bush_records/index.html

Let me know when you have a link to Kerry's records.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:12 PM
now, if those were all his records, that might make your case. Those are all the records that the administration chose to "find".from wikipedia:

Release of military records
During the 2000 presidential campaign, various military records of Bush were made public by the Bush campaign.

On February 13, 2004, more than 700 additional pages of documents on Bush's service were released, including those from the National Personnel Records Center, under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act. This release is claimed by some to contradict the February 8, 2004, statement by Bush to Meet the Press interviewer Tim Russert that "We did [authorize the release of everything] in 2000, by the way." In response, Bush contended that he was referring only to documents already in his possession, as opposed to the newly released documents from military sources.

On June 22, 2004, The Associated Press sued the U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. Air Force, seeking access to all of Bush's records during his military service.

On July 8, 2004, the Pentagon reported that the microfilmed payroll records of Bush and numerous other service members had been inadvertently ruined in 1996 and 1997 by the Defense Finance and Accounting Service during a project to salvage deteriorating microfilm. The records lost included those covering July through September 1972, when Bush's claims of service in Alabama are in question, and the Pentagon reported that no paper backups could be found.

On July 23, 2004, the Pentagon reported that the records it had previously reported destroyed had been found. A Pentagon official said the earlier statement that the records were destroyed was an "inadvertent oversight." The Pentagon released computerized payroll records covering Bush's 1972 service. Like the records released earlier by the White House, the newly released documents did not indicate that Bush performed any drills, in Alabama or elsewhere, during July through September 1972.

On September 7, 2004, the White House released the flight logs recording the flights done by George Bush as a pilot. A Pentagon spokeswoman said the logs were found at the National Personnel Records Center in St. Louis, which is the central repository for veterans' records. She said the logs were found among a batch of records sent to St. Louis from Norton Air Force Base in 1993, which were originally thought to contain records of active-duty officers rather than of National Guardsmen such as Bush.

On September 24, 2004, under court order resulting from an earlier FOIA lawsuit filed by the Associated Press, the Pentagon releases documents. [36] [37]

On September 29, 2004, the White House released a November 1974 document, saying it had been in Bush's personnel file and that it had been found by the Pentagon.

On October 5, 2004, more than a week after a court-imposed deadline to turn over all records of Bush's military service, the Texas Air National Guard produced two previously unreleased documents (four pages of records) that include Bush's orders for his last day of active duty in 1973.

On October 14, 2004, two weeks after Texas National Guard officials signed an oath swearing they had turned over all records, the Texas National Guard released 31 additional pages of documents found by two retired Army lawyers who went through Guard files under an agreement between the Texas National Guard and The Associated Press, which sued to gain access to the files. A Guard spokesman defended the continuing discoveries, saying Guard officials didn’t find all of Bush’s records because they are disorganized and in poor shape. "These boxes are full of dirt and rat (excrement) and dead bugs. They have never been sitting in an uncontrolled climate," said Lt. Col. John Stanford. "It’s a tough task to go through archives that were not set up in a way that you could easily go through them."[38]

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:30 PM
I just spent about 15 minutes reading through dubya's "official record" web page.

IMHO, That is not anyone's complete service record. I see no medical records... I see no official orders...I see no flight physicals scheduled or the results listed. I did not see any reports of fitness. Instead I see Yale college transcripts (not part of anyone's service record) I see histories of two TANG squadrons (not part of anyone's service record) where's the beef?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:32 PM
I didn't ask for your approval for GW's record, I asked for a link to Kerry's record that HE released to the public.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:36 PM
I didn't ask for your approval for GW's record, I asked for a link to Kerry's record that HE released to the public.

He released his entire record to the Boston Globe. Bush may very well have released all of his records, but they certainly haven't found them all and they CERTAINLY did not make anywhere NEAR all of them available to the public.

glass houses....stones....you know.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
He released his entire record to the Boston Globe. Bush may very well have released all of his records, but they certainly haven't found them all and they CERTAINLY did not make anywhere NEAR all of them available to the public.

So you're saying that Kerry, to this day, still refuses to release his records to the public? I thought so, and that's what I said from the beginning. He's a fraud and deserves his medals as much as my dog does.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:42 PM
no. I am saying that Kerry released his entire military service and medical records to his newspaper of record. I am saying that this cute little webpage you showed me contains snippets of Dubya's service record and has NONE of HIS medical record...so your suggesting that Dubya has released his entire record to the public is laughable.

but you won't address that, will you?

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 07:45 PM
no. I am saying that Kerry released his entire military service and medical records to his newspaper of record. I am saying that this cute little webpage you showed me contains snippets of Dubya's service record and has NONE of HIS medical record...so your suggesting that Dubya has released his entire record to the public is laughable.

but you won't address that, will you?

Do you have proof that anything was purposely withheld?

Besides, none of your obfuscation about Bush will change the fact that Kerry is a weasel who got medals he didn't deserve. He deserved a dog shitting on him and nothing more.

retiredman
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
go look at your website. go scan through every one of those pages. tell me if you find anything having to do with his medical record or flight physicals.

I'll wait.

and for you to suggest that Kerry did not deserve medals for valor he won in battle thirty years ago based upon nothing but your partisan hatred for the man is really pretty pathetic.

jimnyc
10-17-2007, 08:00 PM
go look at your website. go scan through every one of those pages. tell me if you find anything having to do with his medical record or flight physicals.

I'll wait.

Did Bush receive medals that he then used to get out of service with? Did Bush use said medals as part of his campaign to run for POTUS?

and for you to suggest that Kerry did not deserve medals for valor he won in battle thirty years ago based upon nothing but your partisan hatred for the man is really pretty pathetic.

Dude, a headless monkey would agree that you don't deserve a purple heart for a wound that took a band aid to recover from! EVERY last one of his medals are suspect, coupled with the fact that he REFUSES to release records that will clear up said confusion leads me to believe he is nothing more than an undeserving piece of dung.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 08:04 PM

Let me know when you have a link to Kerry's records. Is that crickets chirping?. Nope, it was a Dodge.

Remember the sound of a Chrystler product starting up in the 70's? Sorta sounded like crickets.

glockmail
10-17-2007, 08:15 PM
Looks like Kerry blinded you:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z256/glockmail/pyramidflag.jpg

retiredman
10-18-2007, 06:29 AM
Did Bush receive medals that he then used to get out of service with? Did Bush use said medals as part of his campaign to run for POTUS?

Dude, a headless monkey would agree that you don't deserve a purple heart for a wound that took a band aid to recover from! EVERY last one of his medals are suspect, coupled with the fact that he REFUSES to release records that will clear up said confusion leads me to believe he is nothing more than an undeserving piece of dung.

quit running away. YOU were the one who claimed that Bush had released his entire service record to the public. I took ten minutes and blew that dumbass claim right out of the water.... the two medals for heroism have been vouched for by the members of his crew who witnessed his acts of valor. But you...sitting here, 30 years later, know better than they do? Give me a break.

Like I said. He has released every single sheet of his service and medical records to the press. Bush, on the other hand, has put up a website with selected meaningless bullshit from his service records and that is all sycophants like you need to get a chubbie and whipped into a partisan feeding frenzy.

oh...and dude, there were tons of purple hearts given out for things that took a bandaid to recover from.... go read the requirements for the medal and get back to me.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:31 AM
Kerry still refuses to come clean. He's a typical navy loser who received medals he didn't deserve. None of your rants will change that. I say they investigate every medal ever given and take those back from the losers who whined and got theirs in an undeserving manner.

Do you have any band aids MFM?

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:32 AM
Bush, on the other hand, has put up a website

That was from the DOD, Mr. lack of comprehension.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 06:39 AM
That was from the DOD, Mr. lack of comprehension.

gosh...and who do THEY work for? :lol:

you can't be that thick, can you? this is all part of some act, isn't it?

retiredman
10-18-2007, 06:40 AM
Kerry still refuses to come clean. He's a typical navy loser who received medals he didn't deserve. None of your rants will change that. I say they investigate every medal ever given and take those back from the losers who whined and got theirs in an undeserving manner.

Do you have any band aids MFM?

how much more clean can you come than giving every single page of your medical and your service record to the press?

keep beating that dead horse if you like, but the Bush fluff site is certainly not one of your better "weapons"!:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:41 AM
gosh...and who do THEY work for? :lol:

you can't be that thick, can you? this is all part of some act, isn't it?

Are you going to now wish a rough road of chemo on me? Now give anything you didn't deserve back to the navy, fraud boy. Did you steal some forks and knives, or maybe a ladle?

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 06:42 AM
how much more clean can you come than giving every single page of your medical and your service record to the press?

By putting the story to rest and releasing your records to the public. Oh, that's right, then the world will know what a fraud he is and how the navy gave out medals to pussies like candy.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 06:55 AM
By putting the story to rest and releasing your records to the public. Oh, that's right, then the world will know what a fraud he is and how the navy gave out medals to pussies like candy.

he released his records to the press. all of them. He needs do nothing more. Bush has not done that.

but you keep harping on what our candidate who LOST in '04 did 30 years ago.....

and, on the other side, I will keep harping on what Dubya did 30 years ago, and thirty days ago and thirty minutes ago...and, unfortunately for you, my party will be quite successful in wrapping your next candidate in the skunk stench of George Dubya Bush... a coward, a drunk, a coke snorting, failed businessman, pampered child of privilege that everybody but the koolaid soaked desperate republicans now thinks is a total fucking joke.

the handwriting is on the wall.... but go ahead and make a fuss about Kerry's medals while you rearrange those deck chairs! :laugh2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 06:59 AM
Are you going to now wish a rough road of chemo on me? Now give anything you didn't deserve back to the navy, fraud boy. Did you steal some forks and knives, or maybe a ladle?

Chemo? Gosh, I hope you don't need anything like that, jimmy-me-boy!

Oh...and I never got any purple hearts... the only times I was ever shot at, the guys missed! and all of my medals are well deserved and hanging on the wall in a medals display case.

no silverware for me. I really had no need to steal anything from the navy.... and I certainly deserved everything they gave me...

INCLUDING MY PENSION!!!!!:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 07:01 AM
You and Kerry are both frauds and liars. That won't change. My only concern for the nation is the fight against terrorism. And that won't change with a democratic leader either. So I really don't care!

Dead terrorists and fraudulent navy scum exposed for what they are. That's enough to make me smile!

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 07:02 AM
and all of my medals are well deserved and hanging on the wall in a medals display case.

Either gained fraudulently like Kerry's or you're lying. Your own display of who you are proves that. Maybe I can find another dog to make a medal for you like Kerry deserves!

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 07:02 AM
Chemo? Gosh, I hope you don't need anything like that, jimmy-me-boy!

Oh...and I never got any purple hearts... the only times I was ever shot at, the guys missed! and all of my medals are well deserved and hanging on the wall in a medals display case.

no silverware for me. I really had no need to steal anything from the navy.... and I certainly deserved everything they gave me...

INCLUDING MY PENSION!!!!!:laugh2:

UN Peacekeeper, you don't have a single medal, you are a liar just like Kerry.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:07 AM
and you would know that......how? :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 07:08 AM
and you would know that......how? :laugh2:

Because you are a filthy liar, always have been, always will be.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:12 AM
Either gained fraudulently like Kerry's or you're lying. Your own display of who you are proves that. Maybe I can find another dog to make a medal for you like Kerry deserves!

ah yes.... the two weeks is up and the adolescent web site owner takes off his "mature" hat and starts insulting and intimidating all those liberals who don't have Bush shit on their noses.....

I had actually started to really appreciate your wisdom and even handedness. Fuck that.... that was clearly just an act on your part. This is the true "you" and it really isn't all that noteworthy.

you have no reason to call me a fraud. you have no reason to call me a liar. and by doing so, you really detract from your stature here...
not amongst your buddies, certainly...but remember.... will it really be any fun after you have bullied all the liberals off of here and the only ones left think just like you do?:clap:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:13 AM
Because you are a filthy liar, always have been, always will be.

and you would know THAT....how? :laugh2:

please enumerate ONE LIE that I have ever told here or anywhere else.

I'll wait.:lol:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 07:17 AM
No, I call it like I see it. You claim to be a man of faith and yet you ridicule a man with cancer. You claim to be a navy veteran but display yourself no better than a school janitor. I don't care if I'm the owner or someone who just joined today, you deserve respect from NO ONE. You have earned every little bit of taunting you receive because you are a piece of shit, a fraud and a liar. And you say I'm bullying people off? How so? I flame you and you're gonna run like a pussy? You do the same to others, do I accuse you off intimidating and running off conservatives? No, once again you try to obfuscate the issue. I'm not the piece of shit here, that's YOU! If you can't handle the truth, then go wherever it is the rest of the navy pussies go when they are exposed.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:24 AM
back up your claims...

prove fraud.

prove liar.

I'll wait, but we both know that you can't back up any of those insults because I am not a fraud and I have never lied about anything here. You just don't like my personality or my politics. But hey, don't let the fact that your candyass can't cover the checks that your big mouth writes stop you. Keep insulting me.... you really do need to know that I get an enormous amount of comedy value from these sorts of interchanges. Your site certainly is strong on entertainment value, that is for sure, even if it is nearly vacuous in terms of intellectual content and balance.

but fun IS fun!:laugh2:

glockmail
10-18-2007, 07:27 AM

but fun IS fun!:laugh2:

You just got major bitch-slapped and you like it. :lol:

Ex-Navy man? Don't think so.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 07:38 AM
and you would know THAT....how? :laugh2:

please enumerate ONE LIE that I have ever told here or anywhere else.

I'll wait.:lol:

Funny you should mention that as the last time I recall the topic of service coming up where I first had the misforune of crossing with you there was not one thing said about the navy, you claimed that you only served as a UN Peacekeeper. Either way, server or not, you are not to be taken at word because only real men are taken for their word. You have shown time after time that you can not act like a man.

The constant homosexual innuendos when attempting a creative flame pretty much shows the nature of what you are. You are not a respectable person, not even close.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:39 AM
You just got major bitch-slapped and you like it. :lol:

Ex-Navy man? Don't think so.

bitch slapped? LOL

you little boys toss around big boy words like "liar" and "fraud" without even knowing what they mean! They have as much validity as "boogerface" and "poopoohead"!

Like I said.... high on entertainment value.... LOW on intellectual content... but I do enjoy fun. If I want more intellectual debate, there are other places that I frequent for that. This is like the comedy club, and with you bozos, it's open mike amateur's night!:laugh2:

retiredman
10-18-2007, 07:45 AM
Funny you should mention that as the last time I recall the topic of service coming up where I first had the misforune of crossing with you there was not one thing said about the navy, you claimed that you only served as a UN Peacekeeper. Either way, server or not, you are not to be taken at word because only real men are taken for their word. You have shown time after time that you can not act like a man.

The constant homosexual innuendos when attempting a creative flame pretty much shows the nature of what you are. You are not a respectable person, not even close.

your recollection is faulty. you can ask John Doe who has known me since the early days on politics.com....or Immanuel... they will tell you that I have always been up front about my navy service....and damned proud of it.

And please realize.... for someone like YOU who writes the following stuff in reputation comments to ME:

it really is quite funny to see you castigating ME for a lack of respectability!:laugh2:

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 07:48 AM
MFM - don't claim I'm not fair ever again. I'm going to give you a public warning rather then outright ban you. If you post private communications on the board one more time you will receive your exit from here. Please re-read the rules once again and familiarize yourself with them.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 07:53 AM
your recollection is faulty. you can ask John Doe who has known me since the early days on politics.com....or Immanuel... they will tell you that I have always been up front about my navy service....and damned proud of it.

And please realize.... for someone like YOU who writes the following stuff in reputation comments to ME:

it really is quite funny to see you castigating ME for a lack of respectability!:laugh2:

Yes I am familiar with John Doe, and although a respectable person unlike you, she is also as phony as they come. I have no idea who Immanuel is but again this is another person who simply gains respect through the ability to discuss topics on a normal level, can't say that I have read anything else that would indicate anything different.

If it were just me it would be a whole lot worse, obviously most everyone has a disliking for you, and that is on other boards as well. The few that you can keep civil with are simply because they share a similar view as you but the bottom line is that you can not garner respect anywhere you go because you not capable of holding a normal discussion let alone debating a topic.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Yes I am familiar with John Doe, and although a respectable person unlike you, she is also as phony as they come. I have no idea who Immanuel is but again this is another person who simply gains respect through the ability to discuss topics on a normal level, can't say that I have read anything else that would indicate anything different.

If it were just me it would be a whole lot worse, obviously most everyone has a disliking for you, and that is on other boards as well. The few that you can keep civil with are simply because they share a similar view as you but the bottom line is that you can not garner respect anywhere you go because you not capable of holding a normal discussion let alone debating a topic.

and you don't seem to understand that whether or not you respect me does not mean anything about whether or not I served in the Navy. I don't like you very much.... you are a demonstrably evil and racist person. I really don't care whether or not you respect me. It would be like me caring whether or not a caged rabid dog respected me. I can, on other sites, keep civil with many people and have many interesting debates. I came here at the urging of a member at another board.... I did so reluctantly, primarily because I knew that YOU and your butt buddy glock would be here, and while you do provide me with entertainment, to be sure, you also poison any thread I ever post in with your hatred for me. Your hatred and the hatred of glock have become twisted obsessions and other see it as well.

but hey...don't let me stop you!

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 08:12 AM
and you don't seem to understand that whether or not you respect me does not mean anything about whether or not I served in the Navy. I don't like you very much.... you are a demonstrably evil and racist person. I really don't care whether or not you respect me. It would be like me caring whether or not a caged rabid dog respected me. I can, on other sites, keep civil with many people and have many interesting debates. I came here at the urging of a member at another board.... I did so reluctantly, primarily because I knew that YOU and your butt buddy glock would be here, and while you do provide me with entertainment, to be sure, you also poison any thread I ever post in with your hatred for me. Your hatred and the hatred of glock have become twisted obsessions and other see it as well.

but hey...don't let me stop you!

:lame2:

The only debates that may remain civil with you would be with those who you agree with. See the pathetic thing about that is people that you claim to know you such as John Doe would not even come out and say what a digrace you are for what you had to say about RSR, and his chemo treatments simply because she must remain on that side of the line. That speaks volumes of the way you people see the world, that is where much of the hate lies.

My butt buddy Glock? lol, you still are showing those homosexual tendencies. I know nothing about Glock, and have'nt until recently. What is obvious though is that you apparently had a meltdown, and crossed the line with him as well. Not surprising at all.

Hatred for you is just not true, I just don't like you for what you project on any forum I have seen you post on. When you disagree with someone, it is then when the real hatred shows as you always reduce yourself like you always do.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 08:22 AM
:lame2:

The only debates that may remain civil with you would be with those who you agree with. See the pathetic thing about that is people that you claim to know you such as John Doe would not even come out and say what a digrace you are for what you had to say about RSR, and his chemo treatments simply because she must remain on that side of the line. That speaks volumes of the way you people see the world, that is where much of the hate lies.

My butt buddy Glock? lol, you still are showing those homosexual tendencies. I know nothing about Glock, and have'nt until recently. What is obvious though is that you apparently had a meltdown, and crossed the line with him as well. Not surprising at all.

Hatred for you is just not true, I just don't like you for what you project on any forum I have seen you post on. When you disagree with someone, it is then when the real hatred shows as you always reduce yourself like you always do.

Regarding my comments to RSR, I am in complete agreement that they crossed the line. I have sent RSR a PM expressing my most sincere apology, and I apologize to the board as well.

If you want to dial it back, I would love to join you.... if not...so be it. Keep ruining thread after thread. no skin off my nose and, in that case, DP will still always be my comedy alternative!

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 08:41 AM
Regarding my comments to RSR, I am in complete agreement that they crossed the line. I have sent RSR a PM expressing my most sincere apology, and I apologize to the board as well.

You posted that comment to RSR in public view, but apologize in private? RSR is another person I don't know, yet his discussions with you never warranted such a reply regardless of however nasty he may of been. I started a thread about that to see if you would of had the decency to apologize publicly but you did not. At least you have now in some little way but not until it was overwhelmingly noted on the forum.

But when you say that you do not hate me, I would suggest that the racist and hurtful comments about me and my family members that you have made to me disprove that sentiment. I am precluded by board rules from posting those quotes and I understand that. But you and I both know what you said and we both know that if those weren't hateful commments, they were excellent imitations of hateful comments.

One thing you have mentioned that is the glaring truth is that I am evil, or like a caged rabid dog. Uncaged would of been closer though. I actually prefer mad dog as that is what most of my friends called me in the neighborhood, but it was a thing of respect, and I earned it well. :D
Those were nasty comments, got right under the skin, did'nt it? Hatred is harsh though, despise might be a better word for what I feel towards you.

If you want to dial it back, I would love to join you.... if not...so be it. Keep ruining thread after thread. no skin off my nose and, in that case, DP will still always be my comedy alternative!

I am almost tempted here but I have gone this way with you before, and what happened? what always happens? Me keep ruining threads? seems no matter what thread you discuss in the topic changes until the name calling starts, and you are never man enough to walk away. You just can't do that.

Now in all honesty, and most can see it is that I simply started posting once again to harp on you, to expose the nature of what you do on a forum. Although I did'nt have to as it was abundantly clear that many others already knew better. So in some small way I tend to feel a bit sorry for you in that respect so I will leave you alone, and let you figure out if there is a way to better yourself when it comes to debating, and discussing topics on a forum.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 08:55 AM
And for you to suggest that this ruining of threads is onesided is foolish. I have offered to raise our level of conversation. you can do that, and quite frankly, that would be my preference, or you can be silent, which wouldn't be all that bad either.

you're call.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 08:58 AM
MFM, what part of DO NOT DISCUSS REP COMMENTS IN PUBLIC do you not understand?

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:06 AM
And for you to suggest that this ruining of threads is onesided is foolish. I have offered to raise our level of conversation. you can do that, and quite frankly, that would be my preference, or you can be silent, which wouldn't be all that bad either.

you're call.

Can you point me to one thread here that you posted within where it remained civil throughout?

I really don't care what others would see my comments as, I definitely don't care what you see them as.

Silence? won't happen. I agreed to leave the board that we first crossed on, and like a man I stuck to my word. When you first came here I asked you to honor that, and do the same but you simply refused.

I find it funny that people like John Doe, and yourself are the first to cry unfair, or you just don't like my point of view, or everytime I try to discuss something I get ganged up on. Lemme ask ya something, how does that feel?
how does it feel to be treated exactly the same, and then have the audacity to complain about it?

retiredman
10-18-2007, 09:15 AM
If you could point to a thread where everyone remained civil and I was the only one to not do so, that would be more germane, don't you think?

I again offer the olive branch and offer a raised level of dialog. If you chose to accept that, great. If not, I really could give a shit.... you will either be a worthy opponent for my ideas, or a source of laughter - one or the other.

darin
10-18-2007, 09:17 AM
If you could point to a thread where everyone remained civil and I was the only one to not do so, that would be more germane, don't you think?

Absolutely not. NOBODY has ANYTHING to do with what YOU say. YOU control YOU - that is to say, you don't SEEM to control yourself, but stop blaming others for the bullshit YOU spew towards others on your own accord.

At least have balls enough to rise above "Well, others were doing it!!".

retiredman
10-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Absolutely not. NOBODY has ANYTHING to do with what YOU say. YOU control YOU - that is to say, you don't SEEM to control yourself, but stop blaming others for the bullshit YOU spew towards others on your own accord.

At least have balls enough to rise above "Well, others were doing it!!".

that IS what I am trying to do. I guess you missed that part.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:22 AM

I again offer the olive branch and offer a raised level of dialog. If you chose to accept that, great. If not, I really could give a shit.... you will either be a worthy opponent for my ideas, or a source of laughter - one or the other.

Ya know what MM, I'll just leave you to your own device. No matter what is said you will always see it as anyone but yourself at fault. You are'nt man enough to own up to being wrong about something but you make damn sure you get the last word in.

Enjoy that but I know now that a guy that see's himself of great intelligence, a great patriot, a respectable figure of religion, has yet to show any kind of respect to anyone, nor give anyone reason to buy into any of it. I think you have been thoroughly exposed.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 09:43 AM
Ya know what MM, I'll just leave you to your own device. No matter what is said you will always see it as anyone but yourself at fault. You are'nt man enough to own up to being wrong about something but you make damn sure you get the last word in.

Enjoy that but I know now that a guy that see's himself of great intelligence, a great patriot, a respectable figure of religion, has yet to show any kind of respect to anyone, nor give anyone reason to buy into any of it. I think you have been thoroughly exposed.

I admit that I am certainly at least half of the problem in any exchange I am in here that gets nasty. I am trying to change that. I have admitted my terrible error about RSR and have apologized publicly and privately. I have offered you olive branch after olive branch but it is clear to me that you really have no desire to turn any sword into a plowshare... you really have no desire to raise the level of debate.... you just want to keep complaining about me and starting stupid threads that use my jpg image and call me a homo and a liar.... that is what you enjoy. I have told you that I find humor in it, and I do.... all except the parts where you bring my family into it... so, you can do what you want. I am not going to engage in any more verbal fisticuffs with you, however.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:49 AM
I admit that I am certainly at least half of the problem in any exchange I am in here that gets nasty. I am trying to change that. I have admitted my terrible error about RSR and have apologized publicly and privately. I have offered you olive branch after olive branch but it is clear to me that you really have no desire to turn any sword into a plowshare... you really have no desire to raise the level of debate.... you just want to keep complaining about me and starting stupid threads that use my jpg image and call me a homo and a liar.... that is what you enjoy. I have told you that I find humor in it, and I do.... all except the parts where you bring my family into it... so, you can do what you want. I am not going to engage in any more verbal fisticuffs with you, however.

Ummm, great post.

jimnyc
10-18-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm making it public again so that there's no accusations of bias when MFM meets his fate. He has been asked repeatedly both via PM and on this board to refrain from discussing contents of rep comments publicly and outright refuses to do so. If he continues, he will be tossed.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm making it public again so that there's no accusations of bias when MFM meets his fate. He has been asked repeatedly both via PM and on this board to refrain from discussing contents of rep comments publicly and outright refuses to do so. If he continues, he will be tossed.

Eh, I think he has showed enough of himself right here in this thread to let anyone see how he works. Give him the rope to hang himself, he'll do it.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 10:11 AM
the olive branch is still there. I urge you to accept it.

Sir Evil
10-18-2007, 10:13 AM
the olive branch is still there. I urge you to accept it.

Please don't urge me to do anything for hope that others would see me in the wrong. I stated a few posts back that I would leave you be.

darin
10-18-2007, 10:39 AM
that IS what I am trying to do. I guess you missed that part.

No - you're saying 'It doesn't count if OTHERS got pissy, too!'

:-/

glockmail
10-18-2007, 11:37 AM

you're call.

I've seen this before from this ASSHOLE many times now. He offers an olive branch after he's abused you, been called on it, and dodged even an admission of guilt for several pages.

HE DESERVES TO BE BANNED PERMANENTLY, AS THE BOARD WILL BE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 11:46 AM
No - you're saying 'It doesn't count if OTHERS got pissy, too!'

:-/

I am saying I will try to raise the level of discourse independent of the actions or intentions of others.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 11:47 AM
I've seen this before from this ASSHOLE many times now. He offers an olive branch after he's abused you, been called on it, and dodged even an admission of guilt for several pages.

HE DESERVES TO BE BANNED PERMANENTLY, AS THE BOARD WILL BE MUCH BETTER OFF WITHOUT HIM.

It seems that the world would be better without anyone who disagreed with you, right? I do not think this board would be well served by silencing liberal voices except the meek ones.

glockmail
10-18-2007, 11:49 AM
It seems that the world would be better without anyone who disagreed with you, right? I do not think this board would be well served by silencing liberal voices except the meek ones. Actually I've found no correlation at all between liberals and assholes.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 11:51 AM
Actually I've found no correlation at all between liberals and assholes.

odd. my research has surprisingly similar results....mine shows only a slight negative correlation

glockmail
10-18-2007, 12:08 PM
It seems that the world would be better without anyone who disagreed with you, right? I do not think this board would be well served by silencing liberal voices except the meek ones.

odd. my research has surprisingly similar results....mine shows only a slight negative correlation Caught you in another lie.

retiredman
10-18-2007, 12:13 PM
oh really? could you explain the nature of my intentionally false statement for my benefit?

glockmail
10-18-2007, 12:22 PM
figger it yerself