PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Griffin complaining again

jimnyc
03-26-2020, 08:58 AM
Virus comes from China, idiot may get it, and it's Trump's fault and no one should listen to him. Ok. :rolleyes:

Not saying she's lying, but just read other stories about her hospital visit. I also wish NO harm to her, not what this is about.

If I'm in the hospital over this thing, the last thing I am worrying about is using social media - especially of I'm in the pain she claims she was in. Too many things don't add up, and she's a known attention whore.

--

Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms, Blames President Trump

Kathy Griffin was hospitalized Wednesday with what she described as “unbearably painful” symptoms, and she blamed President Trump.

The washed up ‘comedian’ posted a photo of herself in the hospital wearing a face mask and accused President Trump of lying about the Coronavirus pandemic.

“He’s lying. I was sent to the isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test me for because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions,” Kathy Griffin said in a tweet.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/kathy-griffin-hospitalized-with-unbearably-painful-symptoms-blames-president-trump/

Drummond
03-26-2020, 09:07 AM
Virus comes from China, idiot may get it, and it's Trump's fault and no one should listen to him. Ok. :rolleyes:

Not saying she's lying, but just read other stories about her hospital visit. I also wish NO harm to her, not what this is about.

If I'm in the hospital over this thing, the last thing I am worrying about is using social media - especially of I'm in the pain she claims she was in. Too many things don't add up, and she's a known attention whore.

--

Kathy Griffin Hospitalized with “UNBEARABLY PAINFUL” Symptoms, Blames President Trump

Kathy Griffin was hospitalized Wednesday with what she described as “unbearably painful” symptoms, and she blamed President Trump.

The washed up ‘comedian’ posted a photo of herself in the hospital wearing a face mask and accused President Trump of lying about the Coronavirus pandemic.

“He’s lying. I was sent to the isolation ward room in a major hospital ER from a separate urgent care facility after showing UNBEARABLY PAINFUL symptoms. The hospital couldn’t test me for because of CDC (Pence task force) restrictions,” Kathy Griffin said in a tweet.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/kathy-griffin-hospitalized-with-unbearably-painful-symptoms-blames-president-trump/

Assuming she isn't lying herself (if she's really an attention-whore) ... what we have here is a Leftie who may be facing her own death sentence, but despite being in what may be mortal danger, is so eaten up with hatred for Trump that she'll still blame him for all she's going through.

-- Sick (... & from more than just a virus !).

I'm waiting for a Leftie to emerge who'll claim that Trump and Pence are 'Chinese agents' .... and, 'why not' .... the media, certainly over here, spent a lot of time and effort trying to assert that Trump was a Putin puppet (our Channel 4 TV station dreamed up an entire programme dedicated to proving the contention).

High_Plains_Drifter
03-26-2020, 09:09 AM
"UNBEARABLY PAINFUL"... pfft... that's a HANG NAIL to these PAMPERED hollyweird dumbasses.

The woman is disgusting, period, and dumber than a day old turd.

Abbey Marie
03-26-2020, 09:12 AM
Couldn’t hurt more than all her pointless plastic surgery.
(You can’t fix ugly when it comes from the inside).

icansayit
03-26-2020, 01:13 PM
Is Unbearable for me to see, or bother looking at. Brings to mind..."What goes around, comes around"..in plain...Equally hateful language... In other words. NOBODY REALLY CARES!:clap:

Gunny
03-26-2020, 05:30 PM

--

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/kathy-griffin-hospitalized-with-unbearably-painful-symptoms-blames-president-trump/I can't believe this actually got media coverage :cuckoo:

icansayit
03-26-2020, 06:39 PM
I can't believe this actually got media coverage :cuckoo:

For instance. Neither You, or I would get that much media coverage. Much like the rest of the THREE HUNDRED TWENTY MILLION AMERICANS who have to put up with that Witch's Kind of Hatred for attention.

https://www.thepubliceditor.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Kathy_Griffin_No_Makeup.jpg

https://www.stripersonline.com/surftalk/uploads/monthly_05_2017/post-2147-0-70187900-1496266587.jpg

hjmick
03-27-2020, 03:08 PM
I thought she was dead... I guess it was just her career...