PDA

View Full Version : Real Time Clinical Trials Start With Hydroxychloroquine and Zmax

Kathianne
03-26-2020, 10:19 PM
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/clinical-trials-begin-week-york-coronavirus-treatments-health/story?id=69817703

Hopeful

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2020, 07:35 AM
Really curious to hear what's next with this. Wasn't it supposed to be just a 6 day trial to gather results?

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-27-2020, 08:43 AM
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/clinical-trials-begin-week-york-coronavirus-treatments-health/story?id=69817703

Hopeful

A few months ago my wife had Hydroxychloroquine prescribed as a secondary medication for her arthritis.
She had to stop using it because of vision problems it caused her--which is one of the already known side-effects of the drug.
Of course they just switched her to another secondary med, but for those at death's door with the corona virus--such an option is not available.-Tyr

Kathianne
03-27-2020, 08:55 AM
A few months ago my wife had Hydroxychloroquine prescribed as a secondary medication for her arthritis.
She had to stop using it because of vision problems it caused her--which is one of the already known side-effects of the drug.
Of course they just switched her to another secondary med, but for those at death's door with the corona virus--such an option is not available.-Tyr

I think if one is tending towards the serious problems with China virus, one would risk vision problems. I think using it, while keeping within the protocols and required records is a good idea. Without this, docs would be prescribing for fake reasons and no data would be kept.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-27-2020, 09:20 AM
I think if one is tending towards the serious problems with China virus, one would risk vision problems. I think using it, while keeping within the protocols and required records is a good idea. Without this, docs would be prescribing for fake reasons and no data would be kept.
OH NO... KATHIANNE... YOU RACIST... you called it the "CHINA VIRUS," ... :laugh:

I guess the next obvious question is, are the vision problems universal to all who take it, and are they permanent?