PDA

View Full Version : CBS news busted lying to us - again

jimnyc
03-30-2020, 02:08 PM
WTF? Trying this shit now, while folks are nervous about this?

--

CBS News Caught Using Footage from an Italian Hospital to Describe Conditions in New York City

Emergency Room Footage on CBS Matches Footage from Italian Hospital!

This is footage from SKY News on March 22 from Italy.

https://i.imgur.com/fT1snSQ.png

And here is footage from CBS News during their New York City report on March 25.

https://i.imgur.com/RswDQka.png

CBS News painted a dire picture from New York City this week in their coronavirus coverage.

On Wednesday morning CBS aired this footage from a New York hospital.

More here - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/cbs-news-caught-using-footage-from-an-italian-hospital-to-describe-conditions-in-new-york-city-video/

NightTrain
03-30-2020, 02:14 PM
That's a real scumbag move right there. The last thing anyone needs right now is bullshit scare stories.

hjmick
03-30-2020, 02:19 PM
Maybe they thought it was a hospital in Little Italy? Okay, so there is no hospital in Little Italy...

icansayit
03-30-2020, 02:20 PM
BEST TO KEEP THIS IN MIND.....

http://icansayit.com/images/FakeNews.jpg

jimnyc
03-30-2020, 02:33 PM
That's a real scumbag move right there. The last thing anyone needs right now is bullshit scare stories.

I gotta tell ya bro, I'm scared here in NY. I'm terrified of getting this and getting it bad to where I need a hospital and a ventilator. And I think I got this way from all these kind of damn reports. Who the hell knows what the truth is? Scare us into submission.

This scared the bejeezus out of how many people? And for no reason. And nothing will ever get done about it.

So think about it - if they will pull this in our most dire of times - how much and what else do they lie to us about? Hence me hitting a million sites and even foreign sites for news AND the truth.

Unbelievable.

Kathianne
03-30-2020, 02:38 PM
I gotta tell ya bro, I'm scared here in NY. I'm terrified of getting this and getting it bad to where I need a hospital and a ventilator. And I think I got this way from all these kind of damn reports. Who the hell knows what the truth is? Scare us into submission.

This scared the bejeezus out of how many people? And for no reason. And nothing will ever get done about it.

So think about it - if they will pull this in our most dire of times - how much and what else do they lie to us about? Hence me hitting a million sites and even foreign sites for news AND the truth.

Unbelievable.

Find a mantra. j/k. It's scary times, but you should be informed enough not to go into panic. Personally, I've not been surprised by much. Even the one about the bio-hazards with China, pisses me off, but no surprise. I've read the 'non-stories' on the professors for months now and don't trust CCP with anything.

jimnyc
03-30-2020, 02:45 PM
Find a mantra. j/k. It's scary times, but you should be informed enough not to go into panic. Personally, I've not been surprised by much. Even the one about the bio-hazards with China, pisses me off, but no surprise. I've read the 'non-stories' on the professors for months now and don't trust CCP with anything.

Oh hell, I'm trying to stay informed of this at every possible angle. I do in fact fear this thing and respect it. But an awful lot out there is on doom and gloom land. I'm trying to find the positive, and stay positive as well. I think this FDA announcement and some doctors feedback thus far is very good news! So my fingers are crossed that maybe we see something on the horizon to defeating this crap.

But I'm still afraid of the limitations and lock downs. I don't mind some of it and understand, but will they go too far? Some consider it dang house arrest! So that's how I get out of it, I call my Dad every single day and chat for like an hour, and often that's when I just cruise and check things out. Better than nothing!

hjmick
03-30-2020, 02:48 PM
Don't sweat it, Jimbo. Do what you can to avoid getting sick, that's the only thing you have control over.

Abbey Marie
03-30-2020, 03:18 PM
I hear ya, Jim. I swing from optimism to dread several times a day.

I have turned off the news, except for stuff that gets sent to me by a news app, and here, and we watch our pastor’s sermon on line on Sunday nights. It seems to help a bit.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-30-2020, 03:55 PM
My two favorite sayings...

THE DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING

& DEMOCRATS ARE THE PARTY OF TRASH.

... and OH SO FITTING.

Best thing to do brother is TUNE THEM OUT. Don't even read the fucking garbage.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
03-30-2020, 04:31 PM
Oh hell, I'm trying to stay informed of this at every possible angle. I do in fact fear this thing and respect it. But an awful lot out there is on doom and gloom land. I'm trying to find the positive, and stay positive as well. I think this FDA announcement and some doctors feedback thus far is very good news! So my fingers are crossed that maybe we see something on the horizon to defeating this crap.

But I'm still afraid of the limitations and lock downs. I don't mind some of it and understand, but will they go too far? Some consider it dang house arrest! So that's how I get out of it, I call my Dad every single day and chat for like an hour, and often that's when I just cruise and check things out. Better than nothing!

I have said this from the start of this. They are deliberately lying, blowing this out of proportion.
Sure it is a real virus, real disease and a real threat but it is not the earth shattering gloom and doom end of the world threat that they have united to make it out to be.
That unification to scare to the max every person they can is being engaged in by a very powerful group- the globalists.
And it is being carried out for a very sinister purpose- to set things up for a one world government--which is their goal.
Mortality numbers have been drastically fudged-everywhere except Germany. Lies told by high authorities/ respect/established organizations....
And now headlines are announcing so many real deaths but attributing those to corona virus when it was heart attack/ other primary cause.
Jim, it is full-blown, overblown propaganda on steroids--set in motion to set a foundation to gain political claims/goals-- and we should be quite alarmed at those true goals. As they are all about taking our freedoms away my friend.
I hope enough truth comes forth quickly enough to stop the play they are so ravenously making--as that goal is far more about achieving political power than it is about what should be done to lessen/overcome this threat.
From what I see, I fear far more the threat they are- than what I do about the real threat that this virus is. --Tyr

NightTrain
03-30-2020, 04:37 PM
Well, how I see this playing out is that we're all going to be hunkered down until the vaccine is developed.

I just don't see any other way... ending isolation will simply explode the numbers again.

It won't be long. The best and brightest minds in the world are working day and night on the vaccine.

High_Plains_Drifter
03-30-2020, 04:44 PM
Well, how I see this playing out is that we're all going to be hunkered down until the vaccine is developed.

I just don't see any other way... ending isolation will simply explode the numbers again.

It won't be long. The best and brightest minds in the world are working day and night on the vaccine.
If it does play out that way, then I see a world wide economic reset. Nations will wipe their debt clean, because the world economy will be in the toilet... and hopefully there isn't global anarchy on top of it.

Gunny
03-30-2020, 05:09 PM

Unbelievable.Catchin' on, are ya?. Better late than never :)