PDA

View Full Version : CNN’s Chris Cuomo Diagnosed With Coronavirus

jimnyc
03-31-2020, 11:53 AM
Yikes. I detest this man. I wish no ill will towards him like this though. I wish him a speedy recovery.

--

CNN’s Chris Cuomo Diagnosed With Coronavirus

CNN has announced that Chris Cuomo, the network’s prime time anchor and brother of New York governor Andrew Cuomo, has tested positive for the coronavirus.

“In these difficult times that seem to get more difficult and complicated by the day, I just found out that I am positive for coronavirus,” Cuomo wrote in a statement posted to Twitter. “I have been exposed to people in recent days who have subsequently tested positive and I had fevers, chills and shortness of breath.”

“I just hope I didn’t give it to the kids and Cristina,” he added. “That would make me feel worse than this illness!”

Rest - https://www.mediaite.com/tv/breaking-cnns-chris-cuomo-has-tested-positive-for-coronavirus/

NightTrain
03-31-2020, 05:36 PM
Fredo got it, huh?

Well, looks like CNN is about to have a whole lot of staffing issues.

Maybe they could use this as an opportunity to upgrade? Ah, who am I kidding... their poison emanates from the top.

Black Diamond
03-31-2020, 05:44 PM
I hope he survives it.

NightTrain
03-31-2020, 05:48 PM
I hope he survives it.

I do too. No one deserves to go out that way.

Black Diamond
03-31-2020, 05:53 PM
Fredo got it, huh?

Well, looks like CNN is about to have a whole lot of staffing issues.

Maybe they could use this as an opportunity to upgrade? Ah, who am I kidding... their poison emanates from the top.

I am wondering, if when this is over they will shitcan the model they have been using the last few years.

NightTrain
03-31-2020, 05:58 PM
I am wondering, if when this is over they will shitcan the model they have been using the last few years.

That would be nice, wouldn't it?

From what I understand, the hardcore leftist slant from the network is mandated from Jeff Zucker directly, so I would think AT&T would have to 86 his sorry ass before anything meaningful changed. Project Veritas did that expose a while back, remember?

icansayit
03-31-2020, 07:51 PM
Sorry but I couldn't let this Crisis go to waste either (not my best Rahm Emanuel impression)

https://media.makeameme.org/created/godfather-boat-rentals.jpg

By the way. IF WE STOP LAUGHING....We really are doomed.