PDA

View Full Version : Gov. Cuomo says coronavirus is ‘more dangerous’ than expected

jimnyc
03-31-2020, 12:00 PM
Someone own a helicopter or private jet, and maybe can come get me and bring me to a nice isolated area, or empty island in the caribbean?

--

Gov. Cuomo says coronavirus is ‘more dangerous’ than expected as New York cases jump 14% overnight to 75,795

Coronavirus cases in New York state jumped 14% overnight to 75,795 with 1,550 COVID-19 deaths across the state, Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Tuesday.

“I’m tired of being behind this virus. We’ve been behind this virus from day one,” Cuomo said at a press conference in Albany. “We underestimated this virus. It’s more powerful, it’s more dangerous than we expected.”

The state’s new cases make New York the coronavirus epicenter of the world, surpassing China’s Hubei province which reported 67,801 confirmed cases since the virus emerged there in December.

Cuomo said 10,929 people have been hospitalized with the coronavirus, including 2,710 ICU patients. Almost 400 of those people were hospitalized last night, he said.

“We’re all anxious, we’re all tired, we’re all fatigued. It’s been all bad news for a long time. Our whole lifestyle has been disrupted. Everybody wants to know one thing, when will it end. Nobody knows,” Cuomo said, adding it’s not going to be any time soon. “We’re dealing with a war we’ve never dealt with before. We need a totally different mindset and organizational transformation.”

Rest - https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/31/gov-cuomo-says-coronavirus-is-more-dangerous-than-expected-as-new-york-cases-jump-14percent-overnight-to-75795.html

jimnyc
03-31-2020, 01:29 PM
Another New York Dem who is horrible. But again, I wish no ill will. I hope she recovers and Nancy stays safe. I detest their political standings. Come back healthy and get your ass kicked is what I prefer.

--

UH-OH! Democrat Rep. Velazquez Tests Positive for Coronavirus — Was with 80-Year-Old Pelosi Three Days Earlier

Democrat Rep. Nydia Velazquez joined Speaker Pelosi on Friday for the roll out of the $2 trillion coronavirus bailout bill.

The New York Democrat announced on Monday she “presumed coronavirus infection.”

Nancy Pelosi turned 80 earlier this month.

FOX News reported:

Rep. Nydia Velazquez, D-N.Y., said Monday that she has been diagnosed “with presumed coronavirus infection” but added that her symptoms so far have been mild.

“In the wee hours of Sunday morning, I began to feel under the weather,” Velazquez said in a statement. “I developed the abrupt onset of muscle aches, fevers, nasal congestion and stomach upset. I noticed that I could no longer smell my perfume or taste my food. After speaking with The Attending Physician by phone, I was diagnosed with presumed coronavirus infection.”

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/uh-oh-democrat-rep-tests-positive-for-coronvirus-was-with-80-year-old-pelosi-three-days-earlier/