PDA

View Full Version : Classified US Intel Report Reveals China Concealed Extent of Coronavirus

jimnyc
04-01-2020, 01:09 PM
One funeral home, 10,000 urns - but only 3,000+ dead in all of China? Why would they even get the second shipment?

--

Classified US Intel Report Reveals China Concealed Extent of Coronavirus, Under-Reported Total Cases and Deaths

China concealed the extent of the Coronavirus, under-reported total cases and deaths, according to a classified US Intel report.

The intel report was delivered to the White House last week, according to Bloomberg News.

The Coronavirus outbreak began to spread in China’s Hubei province in November or December of 2019, but they have only reported 82,000 cases and just over 3,200 deaths.

The fraudstream media and globalists such as Hillary Clinton have pushed the Chinese propaganda and lies in an effort to attack President Trump when comparing the Coronavirus cases and deaths in the US to China.

Hillary Clinton cheered the searing headlines claiming the US surpassed China in Coronavirus cases, but it’s all propaganda from the CCP.

Bloomberg reported:

China has concealed the extent of the coronavirus outbreak in its country, under-reporting both total cases and deaths it’s suffered from the disease, the U.S. intelligence community concluded in a classified report to the White House, according to three U.S. officials.

The officials asked not to be identified because the report is secret and declined to detail its contents. But the thrust, they said, is that China’s public reporting on cases and deaths is intentionally incomplete. Two of the officials said the report concludes that China’s numbers are fake.

In the Hubei province, home to Wuhan, a city of about 8 million, there were reportedly 3,177 deaths. But massive deliveries of cremation urns to Wuhan have raised new questions about the communist country’s reporting.

“One funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin,” Fox News reported.

“The long lines and stacks of ash urns greeting family members of the dead at funeral homes in Wuhan are spurring questions about the true scale of coronavirus casualties at the epicenter of the outbreak, renewing pressure on a Chinese government struggling to control its containment narrative,” Bloomberg News reported.

Videos of Chinese people falling to the ground are still being posted to social media and hospitals in China are no longer treating Coronavirus patients in order to keep their number of cases down.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-classified-us-intel-report-reveals-china-concealed-extent-of-coronavirus-under-reported-totals-cases-and-deaths/

Kathianne
04-01-2020, 01:29 PM
One funeral home, 10,000 urns - but only 3,000+ dead in all of China? Why would they even get the second shipment?

--

Classified US Intel Report Reveals China Concealed Extent of Coronavirus, Under-Reported Total Cases and Deaths

China concealed the extent of the Coronavirus, under-reported total cases and deaths, according to a classified US Intel report.

The intel report was delivered to the White House last week, according to Bloomberg News.

The Coronavirus outbreak began to spread in China’s Hubei province in November or December of 2019, but they have only reported 82,000 cases and just over 3,200 deaths.

The fraudstream media and globalists such as Hillary Clinton have pushed the Chinese propaganda and lies in an effort to attack President Trump when comparing the Coronavirus cases and deaths in the US to China.

Hillary Clinton cheered the searing headlines claiming the US surpassed China in Coronavirus cases, but it’s all propaganda from the CCP.

Bloomberg reported:

In the Hubei province, home to Wuhan, a city of about 8 million, there were reportedly 3,177 deaths. But massive deliveries of cremation urns to Wuhan have raised new questions about the communist country’s reporting.

“One funeral home received two shipments of 5,000 urns over the course of two days, according to the Chinese media outlet Caixin,” Fox News reported.

“The long lines and stacks of ash urns greeting family members of the dead at funeral homes in Wuhan are spurring questions about the true scale of coronavirus casualties at the epicenter of the outbreak, renewing pressure on a Chinese government struggling to control its containment narrative,” Bloomberg News reported.

Videos of Chinese people falling to the ground are still being posted to social media and hospitals in China are no longer treating Coronavirus patients in order to keep their number of cases down.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/breaking-classified-us-intel-report-reveals-china-concealed-extent-of-coronavirus-under-reported-totals-cases-and-deaths/

I posted on this days ago, it is part of a pattern.

Kathianne
04-01-2020, 01:46 PM
More:

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/ominous-reports-indicate-china-hasnt-contained-the-coronavirus-yet/

Ominous Reports Indicate China Hasn’t Contained the Coronavirus Yet
By JIM GERAGHTY
March 31, 2020 1:15 PM

The Chinese government is adjusting how it reports the country’s coronavirus cases: “China’s National Health Commission said on Tuesday that 1,541 asymptomatic coronavirus patients were under observation as of the end of Monday, with 205 of those cases having come from overseas. A Chinese health official said separately on Tuesday the commission would start reporting on asymptomatic cases from Wednesday as fears grow that coronavirus carriers displaying no symptoms could be spreading the virus without knowing they are sick.”

You probably heard about China’s closing the country’s movie theaters shortly after reopening them. You probably have not heard that similar re-closings are occurring at public buildings in Shanghai.

Shanghai’s skyscrapers – Shanghai Tower, Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower, and Jinmao Tower – will temporarily close again starting Monday after reopening for 19 days.

Earlier, the Shanghai Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai History Museum were reopened on March 12.

In addition, Shanghai Haichang Ocean Park, Madame Tussauds Shanghai, and other indoor sightseeing and entertainment attractions have also been suspended. . . .

Entertainment venues such as KTV and internet cafes have also been suspended in many places of China outside Shanghai, Chinanews reported.

China has closed its borders to all foreign nationals, the soccer leagues don’t know when the season will restart, the national university entrance exam is pushed back to July and Beijing is barring residents of Hubei province who don’t have a job or a residence registry in the capital.

And then there’s this not-yet-fully-explained phenomenon:

From March 18-22, the Chinese city of Wuhan reported no new cases of the virus through domestic transmission — that is, infection passed on from one person to another. The achievement was seen as a turning point in efforts to contain the virus, which has infected more than 80,000 people in China. Wuhan was particularly hard-hit, with more than half of all confirmed cases in the country.

But some Wuhan residents who had tested positive earlier and then recovered from the disease are testing positive for the virus a second time. Based on data from several quarantine facilities in the city, which house patients for further observation after their discharge from hospitals, about 5%-10% of patients pronounced “recovered” have tested positive again.

Some of those who retested positive appear to be asymptomatic carriers — those who carry the virus and are possibly infectious but do not exhibit any of the illness’s associated symptoms — suggesting that the outbreak in Wuhan is not close to being over.

NPR has spoken by phone or exchanged text messages with four individuals in Wuhan who are part of this group of individuals testing positive a second time in March.

Does this sound like a country of a billion people that has only a couple dozen new cases per day, as the official numbers state?

When you see headlines along the lines of, “The United States isn’t handling the coronavirus any better than China,” keep in mind that the Chinese government embraced brutal totalitarian measures that the American people would never accept. Chinese authorities welded doors shut to keep the infected from leaving their homes. (Video here.)

What if the only effective way to slow the spread of the virus is to take measures that are absolutely catastrophic for a country’s economy? And what if China endured the lockdown conditions for as long as the country’s economy could bear — just short of the extreme conditions that could prompt a revolt against the current regime — and then reopened the factories, hoping that a second wave of the coronavirus wouldn’t be too harmful?

It may also be that the Chinese did not do all they said they did, that the country is moving towards anarchy on its own? One thing I do know is that people in Wuhan had turned on the police days ago. These are people at the complete mercy of the state.

What appears one way, may be something altogether different.

jimnyc
04-01-2020, 01:54 PM
I was also reading some reports about other countries receiving TONS of supplies from Chinese suppliers, like masks and test kits, only to recall them as way too much was defective.

Abbey Marie
04-01-2020, 01:58 PM
Good thing Trump didn’t believe China and stopped air travel from there early on.

Black Diamond
04-01-2020, 02:04 PM
Good thing Trump didn’t believe China and stopped air travel from there early on.

Yeah. Good thing he was "racist"

Kathianne
04-01-2020, 02:08 PM
I was also reading some reports about other countries receiving TONS of supplies from Chinese suppliers, like masks and test kits, only to recall them as way too much was defective.
Yep, I posted on that too. There's no doubt that sometimes I get testy for the simple reason that I've read and posted/shared so much and then people seem to have never 'heard' of such and seem shocked. While I've not been as concerned about my personal health, I've been watching this issue since pretty early in January.

jimnyc
04-01-2020, 02:22 PM
Yep, I posted on that too. There's no doubt that sometimes I get testy for the simple reason that I've read and posted/shared so much and then people seem to have never 'heard' of such and seem shocked. While I've not been as concerned about my personal health, I've been watching this issue since pretty early in January.

The article I read was just from today about that stuff. I'm looking for it now. I know it was dated today - but it could be based on older information that you posted about. I honestly do miss a lot in threads that grow, and for that I apologize. But I far from purposely don't read things other members post.

I sometimes post what I feel are hundred of articles and then someone posts similarly. I guess some just didn't read what I posted. No biggie. Hell, I posted about Prince Charles, then someone else did and my thread went mostly ignored. Shit happens, I post enough that does get its share of replies.

But nothing is done purposely or maliciously, certainly not by me!! I just remember being on the phone with my Dad earlier today, seeing the headline somewhere and then opening it and reading a bit of it to him. And now I can't find it, but remember outright that 600,000 masks, and I think much of both the masks and kits were recalled. My apologies if it's a repeat story!!! Only mainly going off of memory too, and my brain is both old AND fried. :)

There are also times that someone may be AWOL for a bit of time, whether that be a few days or a week or longer, and then much gets unread. I know if I miss even like 2 days, I'll just scour the titles at that point and check staff to ensure all is cool!

You were much much earlier than I, it wasn't until Westchester got hit badly that I honestly got real concerned, and it's grown since.

Kathianne
04-01-2020, 02:33 PM
The article I read was just from today about that stuff. I'm looking for it now. I know it was dated today - but it could be based on older information that you posted about. I honestly do miss a lot in threads that grow, and for that I apologize. But I far from purposely don't read things other members post.

I sometimes post what I feel are hundred of articles and then someone posts similarly. I guess some just didn't read what I posted. No biggie. Hell, I posted about Prince Charles, then someone else did and my thread went mostly ignored. Shit happens, I post enough that does get its share of replies.

But nothing is done purposely or maliciously, certainly not by me!! I just remember being on the phone with my Dad earlier today, seeing the headline somewhere and then opening it and reading a bit of it to him. And now I can't find it, but remember outright that 600,000 masks, and I think much of both the masks and kits were recalled. My apologies if it's a repeat story!!! Only mainly going off of memory too, and my brain is both old AND fried. :)

There are also times that someone may be AWOL for a bit of time, whether that be a few days or a week or longer, and then much gets unread. I know if I miss even like 2 days, I'll just scour the titles at that point and check staff to ensure all is cool!

You were much much earlier than I, it wasn't until Westchester got hit badly that I honestly got real concerned, and it's grown since.

Hey fearless leader, I really didn't mean you, I meant those that suddenly feel they are suddenly experts on something. :laugh2: Usually it doesn't bother me, the other day though it did-again, not you.

Meanwhile it looks like Iran has been trying to 'hit' our troops with surprise attack. Our sick aircraft carrier gives them hope I guess?

https://www.foxla.com/news/president-trump-warns-of-heavy-price-if-iran-carries-sneak-attack-on-us-troops-in-iraq