PDA

View Full Version : Oh brother, here comes AOC in the midst of all of this

jimnyc
04-03-2020, 12:49 PM
What a fucking idiot. This thing is not racist, nor based on areas. Most consider my area to be "affluent". We aren't millionaires, but survive better than check to check for surely. And our area is being destroyed by this thing. The closest to me that I would LOVE to move to, which IS a rich area, and many brokers and such live there, is Greenwich CT. They have a shitload of cases. In NY, Larchmont, Scarsdale and such, considered to be above average and affluent, hit very hard with this. Rich and poor, black and white in NYC, and of course from the poor areas to the richest of the rich areas. I grew up in NJ and have many connections and of course know it like the back of my hand. I grew up in Middlesex county. A mix of some nice suburban areas mixed in with some lower income areas, in other words your normal places. Also has it's share of districts with millionaires. ALL hit hard. I remember saying that my little county had more than ALL of NJ. Well now we have like 13k here and NJ over 25,000. Middlesex county hit hard, all areas.

In other words, this woman is effing nuts. And reparations? WTF?

--

Environmental Racism Is An ‘Underlying Health Condition’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants Reparations For Coronavirus

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday that long-term environmental racism and income inequality were causing coronavirus to disproportionately affect minorities.

“COVID deaths are disproportionately spiking in Black + Brown communities,” Ocasio-Cortez began, explaining that the reason for that was related to decades of racial and income inequality.

Ocasio-Cortez then argued that long-term policies had created a different kind of “underlying health condition,” adding, “Why? Because the chronic toll of redlining, environmental racism, wealth gap, etc. ARE underlying health conditions.”

“Inequality is a comorbidity,” Ocasio-Cortez concluded by calling for reparations to those hardest hit. “COVID relief should be drafted with a lens of reparations.”

https://i.imgur.com/rHxXjuz.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/03/environmental-racism-underlying-health-condition-ocasio-cortez-reparations-coronavirus/

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 12:54 PM
What a fucking idiot. This thing is not racist, nor based on areas. Most consider my area to be "affluent". We aren't millionaires, but survive better than check to check for surely. And our area is being destroyed by this thing. The closest to me that I would LOVE to move to, which IS a rich area, and many brokers and such live there, is Greenwich CT. They have a shitload of cases. In NY, Larchmont, Scarsdale and such, considered to be above average and affluent, hit very hard with this. Rich and poor, black and white in NYC, and of course from the poor areas to the richest of the rich areas. I grew up in NJ and have many connections and of course know it like the back of my hand. I grew up in Middlesex county. A mix of some nice suburban areas mixed in with some lower income areas, in other words your normal places. Also has it's share of districts with millionaires. ALL hit hard. I remember saying that my little county had more than ALL of NJ. Well now we have like 13k here and NJ over 25,000. Middlesex county hit hard, all areas.

In other words, this woman is effing nuts. And reparations? WTF?

--

Environmental Racism Is An ‘Underlying Health Condition’: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Wants Reparations For Coronavirus

Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said Friday that long-term environmental racism and income inequality were causing coronavirus to disproportionately affect minorities.

“COVID deaths are disproportionately spiking in Black + Brown communities,” Ocasio-Cortez began, explaining that the reason for that was related to decades of racial and income inequality.

Ocasio-Cortez then argued that long-term policies had created a different kind of “underlying health condition,” adding, “Why? Because the chronic toll of redlining, environmental racism, wealth gap, etc. ARE underlying health conditions.”

“Inequality is a comorbidity,” Ocasio-Cortez concluded by calling for reparations to those hardest hit. “COVID relief should be drafted with a lens of reparations.”

https://i.imgur.com/rHxXjuz.png

Rest - https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/03/environmental-racism-underlying-health-condition-ocasio-cortez-reparations-coronavirus/

She's freaking nuts, but seems to reflect her constituents.

KarlMarx
04-05-2020, 06:29 AM
1st plague -COV-19
2nd plague -AOC opens her big fat bleeping mouth

I’m thinking Charlton Heston is going to show up at any time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummond
04-05-2020, 07:11 AM
For my money, turning the issue of a global pandemic into a 'hobby horse' designed to further a partisan, and actually RACIST, political point ... is despicable.

What spirit, in any society, will best help that society, through times of emergency ? Will it be one of unity ? Of good-fellowship ? Of decency, shown and felt for others, between human beings, AS such ?

This Leftie 'AOC' character, just for partisan advantage, prefers to polarise and push a divisive, hate-based agenda. She shows us exactly what is NOT needed in today's social climate.

I daresay that she is nuts. But I also question her bona fides as a member of the human race.

In fact, I'll widen that point. If / when you see Dems attack your Government, also for partisan advantage and to polarise, do they do so on the backs of all those who've suffered and died, and all those who will ?

Governments have the duty to care for and protect the societies they govern, to the best of their ability. How criminal is it for those who can wield their own small claim to power, to use it to attack that Governmental effort ?

The process is two-way. Government helps, does what it can in that regard. In response, those receiving that help cooperate with that effort.

You don't bite the hand that feeds you ... or, in this case, the hand that helps save your life !

But AOC does, and she does it proudly, and hopes to encourage others to do likewise.

'Despicable' is too mild a word to categorise her actions.