PDA

View Full Version : Cindy Sheehan arrested at Petraeus hearing

waterrescuedude2000
09-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Anti-war activist Cindy Sheehan was arrested Monday in or near the hearing room where Gen. David Petraeus and U.S. Ambassador to Iraq Ryan Crocker are testifying on the situation in Iraq, according to the U.S. Capitol Police.

http://thehill.com/leading-the-news/...007-09-10.html

Enough is enough. I am sick and tired of this anti american stinko. Yes I am sorry for her loss. But look at patriots like Debbie Lee. Her son was the first navy SEAL killed in Iraq. And she is out telling people that they need to support the war the troops and the mission.

stephanie
09-10-2007, 09:35 PM
Video: Code Pink removed from Petraeus hearing; Update: Video — Skelton calls protesters a**holes

posted at 2:23 pm on September 10, 2007 by Allahpundit
First the MoveOn ad, now this. You stay classy, liberal America.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-aAU76bqL4Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-aAU76bqL4Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I want this to be true but I can’t find it in either the Fox or CNN recordings. FYI, Medea Benjamin interrupted Crocker immediately after this clip ended but went pretty quickly and quietly.
Update: St. Cindy was led out earlier.
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/10/video-code-pink-removed-from-petraeus-hearing/

Dilloduck
09-10-2007, 10:18 PM
Video: Code Pink removed from Petraeus hearing; Update: Video — Skelton calls protesters a**holes

posted at 2:23 pm on September 10, 2007 by Allahpundit
First the MoveOn ad, now this. You stay classy, liberal America.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-aAU76bqL4Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-aAU76bqL4Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I want this to be true but I can’t find it in either the Fox or CNN recordings. FYI, Medea Benjamin interrupted Crocker immediately after this clip ended but went pretty quickly and quietly.
Update: St. Cindy was led out earlier.
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/09/10/video-code-pink-removed-from-petraeus-hearing/

Another fine example of how well organized the anti-war crowd is. What an impressive display to go along with the pre-emptive smear of the General that the senate voted unanimously to approve. If we have to have two political parties you would think they could at least ACT dignified. Too much to ask, I guess.

Gunny
09-10-2007, 10:34 PM
They need to take this crowd straight from the jail to Andrews AFB and put them on a C-141 to Baghdad and just drop them off.

waterrescuedude2000
09-10-2007, 10:38 PM
They need to take this crowd straight from the jail to Andrews AFB and put them on a C-141 to Baghdad and just drop them off.

Or put them in guantanimo with their beloved terrorist friends that they show support for when they protest our troops.

Gunny
09-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Or put them in guantanimo with their beloved terrorist friends that they show support for when they protesst our troops.

They'll have all the "friends" they could ever hope for in Baghdad.:laugh2:

waterrescuedude2000
09-10-2007, 11:19 PM
They'll have all the "friends" they could ever hope for in Baghdad.:laugh2:

If they went to gitmo as we call it they would be caged with them where they belong is in a cage.

KarlMarx
09-11-2007, 02:02 AM
Enough is enough.

These anti-war nut cases are so into themselves and their rights that they've put themselves ahead of this country. Yes, I do question their "patriotism"... because this isn't patriotism, it's treason.

If Cindy Sheehan were pulling her anti-war stunts back in 1942, FDR would have had her summarily arrested for being a subversive. She wouldn't be seeing the light of day until JFK's term.

I also heard my jack off Senator (no, not her, the other one, Chuck Schumer!) go off about how our military didn't actually bring peace to Iraq, the "warlords" did. Thanks for supporting our troops, Senator Asshole. He should be pounding rocks at a federal prison someplace. Come to think of it, it probably would be the most useful work he's done in a long while.

I can't wait to hear from those who defend her.

Here's an analogy. The next time you anti-war types need major surgery let me know..... me and my buddies will be in the operating room second guessing the surgeon and interfering with the operation. That's exactly the same thing this bunch of traitors is doing to our country.

P.S. Did you hear that one anti-war protester squeal when the police came to take her away? She sounded like the Wicked Witch of the West in "The Wizard of Oz"... "I'm melting! I'm melting!"... I'm sure their mothers are very proud of them.

09-11-2007, 04:52 AM
Pelosi probably secretly arranged for Sheehan's arrest to get back at her for challenging Pelosi for her seat.

Ironically being in jail might actually appeal to the San Fran crowd.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 08:08 AM
Another fine example of how well organized the anti-war crowd is. What an impressive display to go along with the pre-emptive smear of the General that the senate voted unanimously to approve. If we have to have two political parties you would think they could at least ACT dignified. Too much to ask, I guess.
Its like having a meeting of the PTA with the parent's unruly 5 year olds on the other side of the room.

glockmail
09-11-2007, 08:10 AM
P.S. Did you hear that one anti-war protester squeal when the police came to take her away? She sounded like the Wicked Witch of the West in "The Wizard of Oz"... "I'm melting! I'm melting!"... I'm sure their mothers are very proud of them. I think she was the mother. Imagine her kids!? :laugh2:

KarlMarx
09-11-2007, 08:44 AM
Keep it up Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and rat fink Maurice Hinchey.. keep enabling these nut cases.... I can't wait until next year's elections when I get to vote two of your sorry asses out of your phony baloney jobs...

You and your girlfriend, Hillary Mafioso Clinton...

you shameless pigs put your party ahead of your country... you deserve to be brought up on charges and run out of town on a rail...

KarlMarx
09-11-2007, 08:45 AM
I think she was the mother. Imagine her kids!? :laugh2:
Was the moon full the other day? I didn't think so....

Maybe she needs a distemper shot or a new flea collar

glockmail
09-11-2007, 08:53 AM
Keep it up Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, and rat fink Maurice Hinchey.. keep enabling these nut cases.... I can't wait until next year's elections when I get to vote two of your sorry asses out of your phony baloney jobs...

You and your girlfriend, Hillary Mafioso Clinton...

you shameless pigs put your party ahead of your country... you deserve to be brought up on charges and run out of town on a rail... Sorry friend, but if you want to vote out Democrats, you live in the wrong State!

09-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Sorry friend, but if you want to vote out Democrats, you live in the wrong State!

hey miracles can happen.