PDA

View Full Version : How bad am I on my phone and text?

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 02:46 PM
Really bad. Somehow made a facetime call to my son, Derek. Actually caught him working, in a tie! At home! LOL!

jimnyc
04-03-2020, 03:10 PM
Really bad. Somehow made a facetime call to my son, Derek. Actually caught him working, in a tie! At home! LOL!

Been seeming the same to me! Probably frustrating for you though, as I know I hate typing here from my phone, only did so a handful of times.

hjmick
04-03-2020, 03:13 PM

Yeah, but he wasn't wearing any pants...

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 03:13 PM
Been seeming the same to me! Probably frustrating for you though, as I know I hate typing here from my phone, only did so a handful of times.

I went out on the balcony and just looking through the aps, next thing I know, my phone is yelling! LOL! Derek was like, "MAMA! You're still alive! You figured out Facetime!" Ummm, "No, it just happened, I can't hear you!" :laugh2:

Told him he looked nice, he'll call later.

Abbey Marie
04-03-2020, 03:24 PM
I went out on the balcony and just looking through the aps, next thing I know, my phone is yelling! LOL! Derek was like, "MAMA! You're still alive! You figured out Facetime!" Ummm, "No, it just happened, I can't hear you!" :laugh2:

Told him he looked nice, he'll call later.

Lol, as long as you were dressed.

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 03:26 PM
Yeah, but he wasn't wearing any pants...

Could be, Lindsay was on the phone with a judge, so who knows? LOL!

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 03:27 PM

Oh I try not to text when I'm at home, I went out for air.

When you see weird punctuation or strange words, that's me, on phone. ;)