PDA

View Full Version : DNC National Convention

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2020, 06:39 PM
Heard on the news tonight that the DNC national convention to pick their presidential nominee, here in Milwaukee, WI, which is quickly developing into one of the hot spots for the virus, has been postponed until Aug. 17th.

I wasn't looking forward to all those crap stain leftists coming to Wisconsin anyway. I hope it's canceled entirely, or moved somewhere else.

Black Diamond
04-03-2020, 06:45 PM
Nah. They won't move it. The Bernie Bros will just have to wear masks if they burn it down.

NightTrain
04-03-2020, 06:52 PM
Maybe they can have mail-in voting?

That'll keep the Bernie Bros busy. And who doesn't enjoy a little Dem-on-Dem crime?

High_Plains_Drifter
04-03-2020, 07:10 PM
Yeah I forgot about that. The commie bernie brigade is going to BURN DOWN MILWAUKEE if he's not nominated... well... go for it, it might kill off the virus... :laugh:

Black Diamond
04-03-2020, 07:20 PM
Seriously I don't know how people are going to feel after the next few months. . Are Bernie supporters really going to have it on their minds in August that Joe Amy and Pete "screwed" their candidate? And will they be ready to Crack skulls? I have a feeling people are subdued by this outbreak.

Kathianne
04-03-2020, 07:22 PM
Seriously I don't know how people are going to feel after the next few months. . Are Bernie supporters really going to have it on their minds in August that Joe Amy and Pete "screwed" their candidate? And will they be ready to Crack skulls? I have a feeling people are subdued by this outbreak.
Can't really tell with those. Let's just say they seem a whole different sort of mob than those in Miami this Spring. :rolleyes:

High_Plains_Drifter
04-04-2020, 06:57 AM
Course on the other hand, they might all be keeping in touch and acquiring some highly pent up anger from being confined, and it's going to need a release.

Who knows, in any case, I couldn't care less what they do to Milwaukee. The city is a leftist dump. It's the north tip of Chicago.