PDA

View Full Version : Crimes against Humanity

jimnyc
04-06-2020, 10:28 AM
Am I the only one who has read articles from doctors and scientists themselves about the success rate thus far with the combo of those drugs? And those that got almost immediate results from taking it? Do I have to find and post all of these doctors again? I haven't seen anyone report back yet that someone took it and died FROM it, or maybe but one that ended up on a ventilator anyway - and that one had underlying conditions.

Then take into account Fauci's mistakes thus far. I excuse them as I know things evolve, and I do believe he's trying to do his best. But he's not perfect, but the results I have read almost were!

And for some unknown reason he doesn't just point out the obvious about studies, but basically seems to shoot it down almost all the way.

And then you have the very very special folks that respond as such, in the face of direct results from doctors. Crimes against humanity? For wanting to get a drug out there that could be saving many lives? Hell, test it away AND get it out there. Folks on ventilators about to die would probably like a regimen of it.

--

Democrat Tavia Galonski Vows to Report Trump’s Chloroquine Remarks as ‘Crimes Against Humanity’

State Rep. Tavia Galonski (D-OH) fumed Sunday night that President Donald Trump should be tried for “crimes against humanity” for his remarks at the White House’s coronavirus task force press briefing.

“I can’t take it anymore,” Galonski wrote on social media, condemning Trump’s expression of hope that the drug hydroxychloroquine will successfully treat coronavirus patients. “I’ve been to The Hague. I’m making a referral for crimes against humanity tomorrow.”

“Today’s press conference was the last straw,” Galonski tweeted. “I know the need for a prosecution referral when I see one”:

https://i.imgur.com/hLuEzlx.png

Media critics have claimed that Trump is ignoring the facts spoken by members of this coronavirus task force, including Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Newsweek reported:

Given the opportunity to answer the question the anti-malarial drug on CBS’s Face The Nation, Fauci sought to make clear that: “In terms of science, I don’t think we can definitively say it works.”

“The data are really just at best suggestive,” Fauci explained.

“There have been cases that show there may be an effect and there are others to show there’s no effect.”

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/06/democrat-tavia-galonski-trump-chloroquine-crimes-against-humanity/

jimnyc
04-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Oh joy, now these 2 idiots chime in. And ignore the doctors as well, and then claim Trump must be making money off it somehow. And the doctors using it with success? All in on it?

--

Brzezinski on Trump Pushing Hydroxychloroquine: ‘There’s Got to Be Some Sort of Financial Tie’

Monday, MSNBC “Morning Joe” co-host Mike Brzezinski reacted to President Donald Trump’s Sunday press conference with the White House coronavirus task force discussing the coronavirus pandemic.

Host Joe Scarborough noted Trump is “pushing an unproven drug” in hydroxychloroquine to help combat the virus. Brzezinski then speculated Trump continues pushing the drug because “there’s got to be some sort of financial tie to someone somewhere.”

“Dr. Fauci wasn’t allowed to talk about what he feels is important to say about this drug that the president keeps pushing,” Brzezinski stated. A lot of people would say, follow the money. There’s got to be some sort of financial tie to someone somewhere that has the president pushing this repeatedly. But more importantly, he had Dr. Fauci and Dr. Birx, which most people — I think we can universally agree — are trying to slow the spread or trying to contain this virus, are trying to save American lives, as we are looking at our worst week yet ahead.”

She went on to slam Trump for “riffing illiterately” during the press conference, which she said was a waste of time for the team in charge of combating the coronavirus.

Brzezinski added, “They’re trying to save American lives, and he has them scrambling for 90 minutes to prepare for a two-hour news conference. He’s going to exhaust his top-tier so that he can get his needy camera time, so he can get out there and riff, quite frankly, illiterately, riffing illiterately saying things that aren’t true, going off-script. And by the way, I have to ask, who wrote that script? Because it was as if an eighth-grade politics debate team wrote it. It was pathetic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/04/06/brzezinski-on-trump-pushing-hydroxychloroquine-theres-got-to-be-some-sort-of-financial-tie/