PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Media to ‘Stupid U.S. Politicians’: ‘Just Shut Up’

High_Plains_Drifter
04-06-2020, 09:15 PM
I think the wheels are starting to come off in China. This a nation that isn't USED to being pushed around. This a nation that is used to being able to LIE and CONTROL, EVERYTHING. But now that the entire WORLD knows they screwed the pooch by releasing this pandemic, China is going out of it's mind because it CAN'T CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. Their starting to feel the heat and they can't stop it because they can't control the rest of the world. It can't go around the entire planet making people DISAPPEAR that DARE to BLAME THEM like they do in China. It can't KILL EVERYONE that's now demanding they PAY for this. Their world is crumbling, and they are not happy, but their behavior is almost akin to a spoiled little brat kid throwing a hissy fit, pretty much like a democrat. Must be why the democrats are so in love with the communist dictatorship, they have so much in common.

-----------------------------

Chinese Media to ‘Stupid U.S. Politicians’: ‘Just Shut Up’

China’s Global Times propaganda newspaper published a piece on Monday by an alleged Chinese “professor” repeatedly referring to critics of the Communist Party as “stupid” for noting that China provided fraudulent Wuhan coronavirus data to the world.

Specifically, Wang Wen of China’s Renmin University repeatedly insulted American politicians and “elites,” naming Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in particular, for questioning China’s coronavirus case and death count. The Communist Party claims, at press time, 82,665 cases of Chinese coronavirus nationwide and only 3,335 deaths, more than 3,000 of which were identified in the Hubei province, where the virus originated.

China admitted that for months, it did not count “mild” coronavirus cases in its official tally but did not define what constituted a “mild” case. Subsequent reports tallying the number of sets of remains handed out by Wuhan’s funeral homes last week revealed that the death toll in that city alone may be ten times higher than what China claims to be the national death toll.

“I think the medical community interpreted the Chinese data as that this was serious but smaller than anyone expected,” Dr. Deborah Birx of the White House’s Chinese coronavirus task force said last week. “Because I think probably we were missing a significant amount of the data.”

A report Bloomberg published last week cited anonymous health officials confirming the months of reports from outlets like Radio Free Asia (RFA) and the Epoch Times showing that Beijing had actively deflated coronavirus infection rates in its official statistics.

Despite the mounting evidence against China, Wang incorrectly uses the famous James Carville phrase “it’s the economy, stupid!” to make the claim that the true threat to humanity is American political leaders holding China accountable for offering what increasingly appear to be faulty data on coronavirus in the country.

“I only want to wake up stupid U.S. politicians and media outlets that are still passing the buck and refusing to accept responsibility, and continuing to find fault with China,” Wang wrote. “It’s the U.S. elites, stupid!”

“The buck-passers should stop trying to shift the public’s focus and stop smearing China by suggesting it provided less than the most credible information and data. Is it even possible for China to deceive the U.S. and its vast intelligence gathering apparatus?” Wang asked. “Complaints about China are not helping the U.S. control the spread of COVID-19 [Chinese coronavirus], which is the country’s most urgent task.”

As only the Chinese Communist Party’s bureaucratic arms have access to the medical data in the country, it is possible for China to provide less than credible data.

“Given that U.S. President Donald Trump has cooled his picking-holes-in-China rhetoric and is to focusing on COVID-19 prevention, the U.S. media and some politicians and officials – especially U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo – should be concentrating on how to get more aid from other countries,” Wang concluded. “If they can’t do that, at the very least they could just shut up.”

Wang’s column is far from the first time the Chinese regime has resorted to personal insults in response to criticism that it has grossly misled scientists trying to predict waves of coronavirus infections by offering incorrect data. Last week, Hua Chunying, a spokeswoman for the Chinese Foreign Ministry, called anyone questioning China’s data “morally repulsive.”

“My colleagues and I have been elaborating on all the details of China’s response, which shows clearly that China has been giving open, transparent and timely updates to the world,” Hua claimed. “The comments by these few US politicians are just shameless and morally repulsive.”

Hua also referred to critics of the Communist Party in the United States as “habitual liars.”

China is also facing a growing scandal regarding its substandard medical equipment, which it sold to European nations desperate for more gear to fight the virus China allowed to infect the world. Countries like the United Kingdom and the Netherlands purchased millions of pieces of medical equipment later deemed to be useless; China responded to accusations of endangering health workers with its poorly manufactured items by blaming the countries that bought them.

On Monday, the Communist Party’s Xinhua “news” agency published a column declaring that critics of the regime’s actions regarding the pandemic were suffering from “China-bashing syndrome” and were attempting to “scapegoat someone else for their own failures.”

“In a global race to save lives and control the coronavirus pandemic, some politicians and media outlets in the West seem to be headstrongly engaged in a China-bashing competition, peddling one wicked theory after another since the outbreak,” the column read. “It seems that they choose to believe in anything but China’s goodwill.”

The piece called condemnations of China’s useless medical equipment “preposterous” and blamed European purchaser companies for buying the products, claiming Chinese manufacturers had labeled the clearly hygienic-looking masks “for non-medical use.”

China’s Ministry of Commerce also responded to the growing scandal surrounding China’s apparently knowing sale of faulty medical equipment, insisting that reports merely noting the issue were “not objective enough.”

“There are multiple reasons that might have caused the Chinese-made medical supplies to be considered unqualified: different standards of quality between China and other countries, and user habits are different,” Jiang Fan of the Ministry of Commerce said on Sunday. Jiang also claimed that European buyers simply did not know how to use Chinese equipment.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2020/04/06/chinese-media-stupid-u-s-politicians-just-shut-up/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR0ThTzjJ3FIycptf7TugeuaW1HhJEk4ICiLCJVBJ _7XQ2CSbzzDndG-Jh0#

Gunny
04-06-2020, 09:41 PM
I think when all is said and done with this Chinese flu we dummies need to settle some scores.

jimnyc
04-07-2020, 07:54 AM
First it was endless videos of people in China spitting everywhere trying to spread this virus. (Americans doing it too, or just threatening others).

Then it was Chinese people laughing at us and other bad shit.

And now this.

At least here's one that makes you think. Is she being legit? I think so, as I truly believe they are having meetings daily over there discussing how to cover things up, and how to screw other nations. Isn't your mainstream media, bu I think we're finding much truth outside the MSM.

But who knows, could be another propaganda angle from them.

--

Woman sorry for 'bringing coronavirus to the US' claims China is concealing truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3gBSK6kXk

A Chinese woman has blamed her country for bringing coronavirus to the US, even apologising for it in a video going viral online.

The US has so far had 15,219 confirmed cases with a total of 201 deaths. But one girl, who calls herself Pigsty Purification, has called for other Chinese nationals to "say sorry to America".

The girl, who calls herself "Pigsty Purification", posted on March 20 to call for other viewers to follow her using a hashtag #saysrytoAmerica.

In the clip posted online on March 19, she says: "I want to say sorry to America, sorry for bringing the Chinese virus to the US, sorry for being silent about what the CCP has done to conceal the truth and benefit the dissemination of the Wuhan virus.

"I am Chinese, I am responsible for all bad things that the Chinese and the government have done. Like Germans today, they still say sorry for the Jewish people, about the genocide."

She then blames the Chinese government's "evil regime" for the "inescapable" racist attack on the Chinese.

"I think our race group should not step back from the duty and just saying that Chinese people are not the CCP members," she continues.

"We should say sorry for every innocent person who is influenced by the Chinese virus and I think the Chinese government should pay the cost and should pay a huge amount of compensation to Americans.

The post came after US President Donald Trump named coronavirus as the "Chinese virus" and a rise in xenophobia attacks across the world.

The post, which has been viewed 374,000 times, gathered support from other Chinese nationals as they joined the movement and praised the girl for her bravery.

Some viewers feared for her safety and said her move will anger the Chinese government.

One wrote: "Thank you for sharing your thoughts. But, first and foremost, please please be safe. Your voice should be heard, and we listen to you.

"But at the same time, I am so much worried about that CCP is gonna try to catch you. Be safe... Be safe...Be safe, brave woman."

Another said: "We need more people like you to speak out the truth!"

"We should say sorry not only to America, but all the world!" a third commented.

Others, however, disagreed and said the Chinese people should not apologise as one explained: "The Communist Party is the one to blame, not us, so we shouldn't be saying sorry."

"The government owed us an apology!" a second said.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sorry-bringing-coronavirus-us-21737283.amp?int_source=traffic.outbrain&int_medium=traffic.outbrain&int_term=traffic.outbrain&int_content=traffic.outbrain&int_campaign=traffic.outbrain

Kathianne
04-07-2020, 08:21 AM
First it was endless videos of people in China spitting everywhere trying to spread this virus. (Americans doing it too, or just threatening others).

Then it was Chinese people laughing at us and other bad shit.

And now this.

At least here's one that makes you think. Is she being legit? I think so, as I truly believe they are having meetings daily over there discussing how to cover things up, and how to screw other nations. Isn't your mainstream media, bu I think we're finding much truth outside the MSM.

But who knows, could be another propaganda angle from them.

--

Woman sorry for 'bringing coronavirus to the US' claims China is concealing truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co3gBSK6kXk

A Chinese woman has blamed her country for bringing coronavirus to the US, even apologising for it in a video going viral online.

The US has so far had 15,219 confirmed cases with a total of 201 deaths. But one girl, who calls herself Pigsty Purification, has called for other Chinese nationals to "say sorry to America".

The girl, who calls herself "Pigsty Purification", posted on March 20 to call for other viewers to follow her using a hashtag #saysrytoAmerica.

In the clip posted online on March 19, she says: "I want to say sorry to America, sorry for bringing the Chinese virus to the US, sorry for being silent about what the CCP has done to conceal the truth and benefit the dissemination of the Wuhan virus.

"I am Chinese, I am responsible for all bad things that the Chinese and the government have done. Like Germans today, they still say sorry for the Jewish people, about the genocide."

She then blames the Chinese government's "evil regime" for the "inescapable" racist attack on the Chinese.

"I think our race group should not step back from the duty and just saying that Chinese people are not the CCP members," she continues.

"We should say sorry for every innocent person who is influenced by the Chinese virus and I think the Chinese government should pay the cost and should pay a huge amount of compensation to Americans.

The post came after US President Donald Trump named coronavirus as the "Chinese virus" and a rise in xenophobia attacks across the world.

The post, which has been viewed 374,000 times, gathered support from other Chinese nationals as they joined the movement and praised the girl for her bravery.

Some viewers feared for her safety and said her move will anger the Chinese government.

One wrote: "Thank you for sharing your thoughts. But, first and foremost, please please be safe. Your voice should be heard, and we listen to you.

"But at the same time, I am so much worried about that CCP is gonna try to catch you. Be safe... Be safe...Be safe, brave woman."

Another said: "We need more people like you to speak out the truth!"

"We should say sorry not only to America, but all the world!" a third commented.

Others, however, disagreed and said the Chinese people should not apologise as one explained: "The Communist Party is the one to blame, not us, so we shouldn't be saying sorry."

"The government owed us an apology!" a second said.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-sorry-bringing-coronavirus-us-21737283.amp?int_source=traffic.outbrain&int_medium=traffic.outbrain&int_term=traffic.outbrain&int_content=traffic.outbrain&int_campaign=traffic.outbrain

I should think it goes without saying that it's not the 'Chinese people' that are to blame, BUT there is more than anecdotal evidence that there are Chinese people in the US and without a doubt elsewhere, that are puppets of the CCP, just waiting for activation. Heck, finally our own government has been revealing professors, scientists, business people that it KNEW were in paid positions of the CCP.

pete311
04-07-2020, 08:35 AM
We have no leverage over China. We only had leverage when we had TPP and EU allies. Now we don't. China has no problem challenging us to a solo duel.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2020, 08:43 AM
And here comes our board DEMOCRAT running America into the dirt as nothing more than a bunch of bumbling chumps, and making COMMIE CHINA out to be some UNTOUCHABLE SUPER NATION.

How freakin' predictable...

pete311
04-07-2020, 08:48 AM
And here comes our board DEMOCRAT running America into the dirt as nothing more than a bunch of bumbling chumps, and making COMMIE CHINA out to be some UNTOUCHABLE SUPER NATION.

How freakin' predictable...

If you want to continue to live in fantasy while driving over a cliff, that is your perogative.

Gunny
04-07-2020, 09:04 AM
We have no leverage over China. We only had leverage when we had TPP and EU allies. Now we don't. China has no problem challenging us to a solo duel.Incorrect. We have a debt large enough to tank China's economy if we just decides to write it off and use the money to finance all things China virus related. We also still have a far better nuclear arsenal.

And we don't need leftwingnut butt buddies for either.
pete311 I smell fear dripping from your every posted word since you decided to re=grace us with your presence. Must you share? Pussy.

pete311
04-07-2020, 09:10 AM
Incorrect. We have a debt large enough to tank China's economy if we just decides to write it off and use the money to finance all things China virus related. We also still have a far better nuclear arsenal.

@pete311 (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1821) I smell fear dripping from your every posted word since you decided to re=grace us with your presence. Must you share? Pussy.

That is called mutual annihilation. Is that your play?

Drummond
04-07-2020, 09:10 AM
If you want to continue to live in fantasy while driving over a cliff, that is your perogative.

China may be a very big and powerful country, with a massive economy.

But in common with economies the world over, it relies on trade. Trade deals with China are done all the time.

But ... what if they suddenly WEREN'T ?

Do you seriously think China wouldn't be vulnerable to a big downturn in foreign trade ?

Pete .. your wish to defend China against any idea that'd harm that Commie State, are as understandable as they are predictable.

But I have a 'shocking' suggestion for you.

Have you ever, in your life --- WAIT FOR IT !!! ----

---- considered SUPPORTING YOUR OWN COUNTRY, IN PREFERENCE TO FOREIGN LEFT WING ADVERSARIES ??

Just a thought, you understand, Pete. Try not to go into meltdown from the shock.

Gunny
04-07-2020, 09:17 AM
That is called mutual annihilation. Is that your play?If a Dem was planning it I'd call it mutual annihilation because y'all can't even plan a sure-win Presidential election.

I find it more than appropriate that China fund cleaning up China's mess. You don't because it makes sense, is fair, and the punishment fits the crime. But mostly because I am not a loony left sheeple bleating the party line. No more reason required than that for you and your ilk.

jimnyc
04-07-2020, 09:43 AM
Incorrect. We have a debt large enough to tank China's economy if we just decides to write it off and use the money to finance all things China virus related. We also still have a far better nuclear arsenal.

pete311 I smell fear dripping from your every posted word since you decided to re=grace us with your presence. Must you share? Pussy.

Everyone knows him and what he's all about. Nothing better than when you don't even have to figure someone out, when they simply tell us outright what scum they are. No wondering about real life and true colors.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2020, 09:50 AM
Here... let me help you out... bend over... grab your ears... and give a quick JERK, and just maybe you can extricate your head from your ass.

PRESIDENT TRUMP, had America's economy absolutely on FIRE. China's economy is on LIFE SUPPORT. China relies heavily on FOREIGN money from trade and slave wage manufacturing in China. America could pull the rug out from under China so fast their entire nation would implode. WE don't NEED them a tiny FRACTION as much as THEY NEED US.

Those are the FACTS. Now you want to talk about who's living in a fantasy? Your DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING BRAIN WASHING is more apparent now than it has ever been before.

Get a clue.

pete311
04-07-2020, 11:13 AM
China may be a very big and powerful country, with a massive economy.

But in common with economies the world over, it relies on trade. Trade deals with China are done all the time.

But ... what if they suddenly WEREN'T ?

Do you seriously think China wouldn't be vulnerable to a big downturn in foreign trade ?

Pete .. your wish to defend China against any idea that'd harm that Commie State, are as understandable as they are predictable.

But I have a 'shocking' suggestion for you.

Have you ever, in your life --- WAIT FOR IT !!! ----

---- considered SUPPORTING YOUR OWN COUNTRY, IN PREFERENCE TO FOREIGN LEFT WING ADVERSARIES ??

Just a thought, you understand, Pete. Try not to go into meltdown from the shock.

If China and the US stop trading, the world's economy does down. Mutual annihilation. Is that your suggestion?

I support alliances, which is what we need to counter China.

pete311
04-07-2020, 11:14 AM
If a Dem was planning it I'd call it mutual annihilation because y'all can't even plan a sure-win Presidential election.

I find it more than appropriate that China fund cleaning up China's mess. You don't because it makes sense, is fair, and the punishment fits the crime. But mostly because I am not a loony left sheeple bleating the party line. No more reason required than that for you and your ilk.

Don't know what any of this means. Did you forget to take your meds?

pete311
04-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Here... let me help you out... bend over... grab your ears... and give a quick JERK, and just maybe you can extricate your head from your ass.

PRESIDENT TRUMP, had America's economy absolutely on FIRE. China's economy is on LIFE SUPPORT. China relies heavily on FOREIGN money from trade and slave wage manufacturing in China. America could pull the rug out from under China so fast their entire nation would implode. WE don't NEED them a tiny FRACTION as much as THEY NEED US.

Those are the FACTS. Now you want to talk about who's living in a fantasy? Your DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING BRAIN WASHING is more apparent now than it has ever been before.

Get a clue.

Want to capitalize a few more words, maybe? Those aren't facts, those are self reinforced defense mechanism delusions.

NightTrain
04-07-2020, 11:20 AM
If China and the US stop trading, the world's economy does down. Mutual annihilation. Is that your suggestion?

You understand nothing. China can easily be excluded from the table and starved financially into submission.

We beat a Commie Superpower once, and we can surely do it with a lesser power like China.

It took a strong Republican President, and we just happen to have one already in the saddle again.

Gunny
04-07-2020, 11:59 AM
Don't know what any of this means. Did you forget to take your meds?:rolleyes:

Yeah, you wouldn't know you just got hammered surpassed in hilarity only by your snappy comeback.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Want to capitalize a few more words, maybe? Those aren't facts, those are self reinforced defense mechanism delusions.
- - - - - - - - - - :laugh:

No... sorry... but what is said is absolute fact, and you're non response shows you have nothing but pathetic brain dead leftist drivel to reply with.

China is in a world of hurt, like RIGHT NOW, and it isn't going to take much to send them back to the stone age as far as a world economic player, and it IS coming...

China’s economy will suffer a double whammy as its export partners are overrun by the coronavirus

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/chinas-economy-will-suffer-a-double-whammy-as-its-export-partners-are-overrun-by-the-coronavirus-2020-03-27

Thanks for playing.

Drummond
04-07-2020, 01:17 PM

So, then, Pete .. spell it out. What's your blueprint for teaching China a lesson for what it's done ?

Where WORLD trade is concerned, I'd suggest that China cannot help but take a hit. Lockdowns can only harm businesses, and indeed, some may not survive. Whether directly or indirectly, some of that WILL mean lost business for other nations, including China.

Seems to me, though, that starvation of business can be focused as well as just 'an inevitable spin-off'. I see no reason whatever why it shouldn't be.

But presumably, because China is run by Lefties and you'll approve of them on that basis, you'd rather they weren't taken on .. and your posts will be worded with text meant to discourage the idea.

Feel welcome to prove me wrong.

Kathianne
04-07-2020, 04:18 PM
American media providing cover for China, the American people are noticing:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/chinas-long-tentacles-extend-deep-into-american-media/

China’s Long Tentacles Extend Deep Into American MediaThe companies that own our major networks all do business in China. And that's just the beginning.

Kathianne
04-07-2020, 04:55 PM
Noticing for awhile:

https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/were-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs/

We’re Not Exporting Our Values to China — We’re Importing TheirsBy JIM GERAGHTY (https://www.nationalreview.com/author/jim-geraghty/)

(https://www.nationalreview.com/author/jim-geraghty/)

October 8, 2019 10:29 AM

(https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com% 2Fthe-morning-jolt%2Fwere-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs%2F)

(https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nationalreview.com%2Ft he-morning-jolt%2Fwere-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs%2F&text=We%E2%80%99re%20Not%20Exporting%20Our%20Value s%20to%20China%20%E2%80%94%20We%E2%80%99re%20Impor ting%20Theirs)

(?body=We%E2%80%99re%20Not%20Exporting%20Our%20Val ues%20to%20China%20%E2%80%94%20We%E2%80%99re%20Imp orting%20Theirs%20https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/were-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs/)

(https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/were-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs/)

(https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/were-not-exporting-our-values-to-china-were-importing-theirs/#)

FakeNewsSux
04-07-2020, 05:00 PM
American media providing cover for China, the American people are noticing:

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/chinas-long-tentacles-extend-deep-into-american-media/

The CCP is also looking for cheerleaders in our government. The Chinese Consulate in Chicago appears to be aware of Pete and his fellow travelers up in the Dairy State and hoped to capitalize on it. Thankfully, the GOP controlled Wisconsin State Senate put the kibosh on that idea:

http://s17596.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/CCP-WI.jpg
CCP Consul in Chicago Sent Senate President Roger Roth a Pre-Written Resolution to Introduce

Roth Instead Condemns CCP in Harshest Terms

MacIver News Service | Apr. 2, 2020
After being asked directly by the Chinese Communist Government (CCP) to pass a resolution praising their response to the COVID-19 crisis, Wisconsin State Senate President Roger Roth is introducing a resolution on Thursday doing the opposite.
Roth was first contacted by the Chinese Consulate on Feb. 26th and again on Mar. 10th. It sent him a prewritten resolution.
“The Consulate General wonders if the Wisconsin State Senate could consider adopting a resolution expressing solidarity with the Chinese people in fighting the coronavirus. It yes, it would be a great moral support to the Chinese people combating the disease. Much appreciated if you could give it a serious consideration. We have drawn up a draft resolution just for your reference,” Wu Ting, CCP Consul in Chicago, wrote to Roth on Feb. 26th.
“Whereas China’s action has been critical to the global fight against the epidemic…” reads the CCP proposed resolution.
The CCP’s resolution (http://s17596.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/Wisconsin-Senate-Resolution-on-supporting-Chinas-battle-against-COVID-19-revised.pdf) reads, “Whereas China’s action has been critical to the global fight against the epidemic, and China has adopted unprecedented and rigorous measures for disease control and prevention, including locking down Wuhan, a metropolis of 11 million people, house-to-house temperature checks, postponing the return to work after the Lunar New Year break of hundreds of millions of travelers, construction of hospitals of more than two thousand beds on green fields within days, bringing in medical teams from across the country to Hubei Province. These measures have been effective in curbing the virus from spreading to other parts of China and the world.”
Roth went in the opposite direction. He wrote LRB-5983 (http://s17596.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/19-5983_P1.pdf), which condemns the Communist Party of China for how the Party responded to the now worldwide outbreak of COVID-19.

http://www.maciverinstitute.com/2020/04/chinese-communist-government-wants-wisconsin-state-senate-to-pass-resolution-praising-its-covid-response/

NightTrain
04-07-2020, 06:35 PM
Wisconsin? Why Wisconsin?

I could see California or Vermont cheering on the commies, but the WI thing doesn't make sense.

Sure, there's some America-hating socialists in Milwaukee and Madison, but not enough to seriously consider that this would work.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-07-2020, 06:55 PM
Wisconsin? Why Wisconsin?

I could see California or Vermont cheering on the commies, but the WI thing doesn't make sense.

Sure, there's some America-hating socialists in Milwaukee and Madison, but not enough to seriously consider that this would work.
It is JUST, Madison and Milwaukee, and in those cities because that's where the UW indoctrination centers are at. You get outside of those two rancid liberal shit holes and Wisconsin is surprisingly CONSERVATIVE.

I try and only turn on a Madison news channel at just the right time to only catch the weather, because the LEFTIST AGENDA SHIT they run as stories is about enough to make anyone PUKE. These democrat propaganda wing TV stations play ONLY to the LEFTIST ASS WIPES in and immediately around MADISON.

The other night they had a story about the WISCONSIN SOCIALIST PARTY that was PROTESTING outside someone's HOME, with all their PURPLE FUCKING HAIR and MAN BUNS and FAT SLOPPY CARCASSES holding their stupid fucking signs, all TEN of them chanting their ASININE BULL SHIT, and of COURSE our news stations had to cover this as if it was MAJOR FUCKING NEWS. It's just enough to make you have to VOMIT.

Yes, I'm going to be 65 years old, but I swear to God above, that if some green and purple haired fat sloppy asshole leftist with a ring through their nose and lip ever gets in my face and screams some leftist bull shit at me, I'm going to fucking KNOCK... THEM... OUT. I'll show them just how FIT a 65 year old can be when they use a GYM every day.

NightTrain
04-07-2020, 07:31 PM
It is JUST, Madison and Milwaukee, and in those cities because that's where the UW indoctrination centers are at. You get outside of those two rancid liberal shit holes and Wisconsin is surprisingly CONSERVATIVE.

I try and only turn on a Madison news channel at just the right time to only catch the weather, because the LEFTIST AGENDA SHIT they run as stories is about enough to make anyone PUKE. These democrat propaganda wing TV stations play ONLY to the LEFTIST ASS WIPES in and immediately around MADISON.

The other night they had a story about the WISCONSIN SOCIALIST PARTY that was PROTESTING outside someone's HOME, with all their PURPLE FUCKING HAIR and MAN BUNS and FAT SLOPPY CARCASSES holding their stupid fucking signs, all TEN of them chanting their ASININE BULL SHIT, and of COURSE our news stations had to cover this as if it was MAJOR FUCKING NEWS. It's just enough to make you wanna PUKE.

Yes, I'm going to be 65 years old, but I swear to God above, that if some green and purple haired fat sloppy asshole leftist with a ring through their nose and lip ever gets in my face and screams some leftist bull shit at me, I'm going to fucking KNOCK... THEM... OUT. I'll show them just how FIT a 65 year old can be when they use a GYM every day.

FakeNewsSux
04-07-2020, 07:56 PM

Is that Pete in the blue t-shirt or the tie dyed one?

pete311
04-07-2020, 08:21 PM
Is that Pete in the blue t-shirt or the tie dyed one?

Tie dye one looks pretty normal. Cool shirt.

Gunny
04-07-2020, 08:29 PM

The other night they had a story about the WISCONSIN SOCIALIST PARTY that was PROTESTING outside someone's HOME, with all their PURPLE FUCKING HAIR and MAN BUNS and FAT SLOPPY CARCASSES holding their stupid fucking signs, all TEN of them chanting their ASININE BULL SHIT, and of COURSE our news stations had to cover this as if it was MAJOR FUCKING NEWS. It's just enough to make you have to VOMIT.

IL is the same. Only Chicago and Springfield are leftwing cesspools that control the rest of a conservative state.

FakeNewsSux
04-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Tie dye one looks pretty normal. Cool shirt.

So you're saying you are the one in the blue.