PDA

View Full Version : *9~11 What I Bring Away From That Day*

chesswarsnow
09-11-2007, 08:24 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I bring absolute resolve for open ended War on Islam.
2. How ever long it takes.
3. Until Islam is *No More*.
4. Islam is pure *Evil*.
5. There is, *No Good Thing Under The Sun Coming From Islam*.
6. I agree with Gawd, and Gawd wants Islam gone.

7. I think even nature itself knows Islam is evil, ask the squirrel,:pee: Islam

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

-Cp
09-11-2007, 11:44 AM
I take away that there are Evil people (Islam) who want to destroy all of western civilization if they can and that only united can we defeat them. I take away that too many American's (liberals) are too quick to forget the significance of that day and sell our soverienty down the river. I take away that liberals are more wanting to wave the white flag because - after all - the fight has "taken too long".

I take away that liberals don't understand the nature of this fight and that we're not in the fight of our lives against another nation with an easily identifiable enemy. I take away that 9/11 proved that liberals have no resolve and quite frankly no balls to fight as long as it takes to secure our nation and the nations of our allies.

darin
09-11-2007, 11:46 AM
Liberals tend to be against EVERY Fight, except the fight against straight, white, christian males.

gabosaurus
09-11-2007, 12:19 PM
I bring away the uncomfortable realization that our current dimwit president, G.W. Bush, is willing to use the blood of his fellow countrymen to get what he wants. He has used the image of Sept. 11 for his own political purposes.
I realize that the Bush apologists don't really give a shit about what really happened on Sept. 11, or what caused it. They are merely using the memory to stir up hatred and animosity. If they really cared, they would concentrate on tracking down the perpetrators of the attacks, rather than invading and occupying a country that had nothing to do with it.
Dubya should have gotten tough with Saudi Arabia, which housed and funded 15 of the 19 alleged hijackers. Instead, Dubya continued to wear his kneepads to the House of Saud, to the point of denying their role in the attacks.
Sept. 11 will be forever a reminder of the ineptitude and incompetence of the Bush administration. As well as the Bush apologists who continue to look the other way and ignore the truth.

09-11-2007, 04:55 PM
Ive learned alot of things.

We as Americans were asleep to the world around us. 9/11 woke some of us up. Unfortunately too many people would rather go back to sleep.

I have learned that despite seeing the clear and unambiguous threat to our lives there are going to be people who ignore the truth of it and would prefer not to admit that it exists.

Ive learned that people are quick to forget and turn back to their slothful ways.

And Ive learned that we are only at the tip of the iceberg of what we are going to face in the coming decades. Too many people have ignored the lessons of 9/11 so we are destined to see worse. We might be having some success now. but ultimately the people will have to be stired up and provoked to action or we will be destroyed.

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 05:02 PM
Ive learned alot of things.

We as Americans were asleep to the world around us. 9/11 woke some of us up. Unfortunately too many people would rather go back to sleep.

I have learned that despite seeing the clear and unambiguous threat to our lives there are going to be people who ignore the truth of it and would prefer not to admit that it exists.

Ive learned that people are quick to forget and turn back to their slothful ways.

And Ive learned that we are only at the tip of the iceberg of what we are going to face in the coming decades. Too many people have ignored the lessons of 9/11 so we are destined to see worse. We might be having some success now. but ultimately the people will have to be stired up and provoked to action or we will be destroyed.

What do you feel were the lessons of 911?

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 05:06 PM

When someone declares war on you it's a good idea to believe him and take your enemy out as soon as possible.

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 05:07 PM
When someone declares war on you it's a good idea to believe him and take your enemy out as soon as possible.

who declared war on us?

09-11-2007, 05:18 PM

Do you even read my posts? Seriously?

I post a list of the lessons from 9/11 and you actually ask me what i felt the lessons of 9/11 were? hello?! I just freaking posted them.

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 05:21 PM
who declared war on us?

OMG--knock knock--anyone home? :lol:

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 05:22 PM
Do you even read my posts? Seriously?

I post a list of the lessons from 9/11 and you actually ask me what i felt the lessons of 9/11 were? hello?! I just freaking posted them.

It was very vague.

OMG--knock knock--anyone home? :lol:

You dont know?

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 05:39 PM
It was very vague.

You dont know?

Of course I know--YOU are the one asking the question. Your pitiful stalling techniques is making me think the OCA has a pretty damn good idea but I would extend it to include intentional ignorance of all kinds.

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 06:00 PM
Of course I know--YOU are the one asking the question. Your pitiful stalling techniques is making me think the OCA has a pretty damn good idea but I would extend it to include intentional ignorance of all kinds.

Hellloooooooooo ??? Did you figure it out yet?

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 06:12 PM
The way it works is you ask a question and then the person who was asked the question answers and then asks a question in return.

Why do I have to always answer yours and you never want to answer mine?

Said1
09-11-2007, 06:17 PM

It makes me want to ACT like OCA. And after the day I've had, I'd like to stick 'someone's' head up their ass so they can see shit CLEARLY!!

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 06:21 PM
It makes me want to ACT like OCA. And after the day I've had, I'd like to stick 'someone's' head up their ass so they can see shit CLEARLY!!

Go for it---I'll cover for ya ! :coffee:

I was dumb enough to waste hours on her.

5stringJeff
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
I bring away the uncomfortable realization that our current dimwit president, G.W. Bush, is willing to use the blood of his fellow countrymen to get what he wants. He has used the image of Sept. 11 for his own political purposes.
I realize that the Bush apologists don't really give a shit about what really happened on Sept. 11, or what caused it. They are merely using the memory to stir up hatred and animosity. If they really cared, they would concentrate on tracking down the perpetrators of the attacks, rather than invading and occupying a country that had nothing to do with it.
Dubya should have gotten tough with Saudi Arabia, which housed and funded 15 of the 19 alleged hijackers. Instead, Dubya continued to wear his kneepads to the House of Saud, to the point of denying their role in the attacks.
Sept. 11 will be forever a reminder of the ineptitude and incompetence of the Bush administration. As well as the Bush apologists who continue to look the other way and ignore the truth.

I learned that there are some people who are such blind, deluded partisans that they would believe an American President would be happy about the death of 3,000 citizens under his watch. Exhibit 1 is quoted above.

Said1
09-11-2007, 08:49 PM
I learned that there are some people who are such blind, deluded partisans that they would believe an American President would be happy about the death of 3,000 citizens under his watch. Exhibit 1 is quoted above.

Ahem. I believe that's "Tab1 - Exhibit 1'. :laugh2:

truthmatters
09-11-2007, 09:00 PM

Do you really think it an impossibility? The founders did not think it ws impossible. They tried to design a system in which in could not take place.

OCA
09-11-2007, 09:03 PM

You see what i'm saying? Its all avoidance and sidestepping with innane rebuttal questions meant to deflect from the fact that she has no debate skills.

OCA
09-11-2007, 09:06 PM

Act like OCA? Ohhh you mean all loving and caring with an always even keel temperament.:laugh2:

OCA
09-11-2007, 09:07 PM
Do you really think it an impossibility? The founders did not think it ws impossible. They tried to design a system in which in could not take place.

I can't take it anymore, someone pull the plug.

Dilloduck
09-11-2007, 09:15 PM
I can't take it anymore, someone pull the plug.

Hey--You're the bouncer here. Get after it ! :laugh2:

5stringJeff
09-11-2007, 09:28 PM

And their system has worked pretty freakin' well, I'd say.

JackDaniels
09-19-2007, 11:21 AM
Sorry bout that,

1. I bring absolute resolve for open ended War on Islam.
2. How ever long it takes.
3. Until Islam is *No More*.
4. Islam is pure *Evil*.
5. There is, *No Good Thing Under The Sun Coming From Islam*.
6. I agree with Gawd, and Gawd wants Islam gone.

7. I think even nature itself knows Islam is evil, ask the squirrel,:pee: Islam

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You are so stupid and over the top that you seem like a reincarnation of lieberalism.

JackDaniels
09-19-2007, 11:23 AM
And their system has worked pretty freakin' well, I'd say.

If you completely take out 9/11 (which I do NOT believe was an inside job)

False flag operations HAVE occurred in the past.

chesswarsnow
09-19-2007, 03:08 PM
Sorry bout that,

1. Ahhhh, it just warms me heart to have a neoliberal make personal attacks, on *The Great CWN*.:lol:
2. You are the one lacking here.
3. And I won't exchange insults with you.
4. But keep them coming, *It warms me heart*.
5. Come again.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

diuretic
09-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I hope everyone learns from the - not "mistakes" of the Bush Administration, that's too kind a word, perhaps the "total incompetence driven by blind ideology, greed and rampant opportunism" of the Bush Administration is a better phrase. Anyway, take note of the response and never let an administration pull something like this again.

gabosaurus
09-19-2007, 07:54 PM

I believe you are too blind and deluded to realize the truth. The Sept. 11 attacks were the greatest thing to ever happen to Bush. The fallout is still being measured today. Bush is a very deluded and power hungry person. I have no doubt that would use the Sept. 11 attacks to his advantage.
What do you think the Iraq war is? Payback for Saddam dissing his daddy. Bush is using it for legal genocide.

Gunny
09-19-2007, 09:08 PM
I believe you are too blind and deluded to realize the truth. The Sept. 11 attacks were the greatest thing to ever happen to Bush. The fallout is still being measured today. Bush is a very deluded and power hungry person. I have no doubt that would use the Sept. 11 attacks to his advantage.
What do you think the Iraq war is? Payback for Saddam dissing his daddy. Bush is using it for legal genocide.

And I believe you are blind and gullible, willing to believe anything anyone on the left accuses those on the right of.

DO explain just which group of people Bush is waging genocide against ....

5stringJeff
09-20-2007, 05:39 PM
I believe you are too blind and deluded to realize the truth. The Sept. 11 attacks were the greatest thing to ever happen to Bush. The fallout is still being measured today.

In that 9/11 and its response defined Bush's Presidency, much as the War Between the States defined Lincoln's Presidency, I would agree with you. In that they were "the greatest thing to ever happen to Bush," I would absolutely disagree. No one, except America's enemies, took pleasure in the occurence of 9/11.

Bush is a very deluded and power hungry person. I have no doubt that would use the Sept. 11 attacks to his advantage.

Or, could it be payback for 14 ignored UN resolutions and one ignored cease-fire? Could it be a campaign in the war on terror? Nah, that wouldn't fit in with your conspiracy theory about the Evil Neo-Cons.