PDA

View Full Version : Biden Cronies Accused of Withholding Coronavirus Resources for Political Purposes

jimnyc
04-08-2020, 11:27 AM
I have no issue with Joe trying to help. In fact, I applaud any efforts from his team to help beat this.

But anything they should be able to get should be going to the government for redistribution for where it's needed, where folks know the status throughout the nation. He may send the things he can get to places that may not need it as badly as others do.

And of course avoiding government because of Trump, and then getting credit for getting things out there, would seem like an effort to use it as a political tool.

And people that are eager to donate as it states, why are they going to Biden?

And it was sent to all 50 states, the communication? What if they all replied? What amount does he have?

And before I get angry and do any blaming, and even though the message went to all 50 - I would like to know specifically what he has and to whom was it given to? Right now New York, New Jersey, Michigan, California & Louisiana are the 5 worst states. If, for example, things are prioritized to them first, I wouldn't mind this as much. But I believe they should still be coordinating with those in charge, Pence's team I guess. But doesn't sound like they are.

--

Biden Cronies Accused of Withholding Coronavirus Resources for Political Purposes

Joe Biden’s campaign is offering to help states receive coronavirus resources through its own private connections.

Let me repeat that for the CNN-impaired… Joe Biden is offering to help states get their hands on coronavirus resources through his own private connections.

In other words, rather than offer these much-needed resources to the federal government or even the state and local governments, Biden’s connections are offering them to his campaign so Biden can pretend to be president while he hides out in his Delaware basement. And Joe Biden is okay with that.

This is not a joke. This is really happening during the worst week of a pandemic where we are losing upwards of a thousand Americans a day:

In the early hours of Monday morning, Joe Biden’s campaign sent an email to state leaders offering to connect them with desperately needed coronavirus resources.

In the email obtained by The Post, Biden’s political chief of staff Stacy Eichner told state officials that the former veep’s presidential campaign had received a “significant number of offers” from organizations and people eager to offer resources.

Per the New York Post, the Biden campaign email reads in part:

“In this moment of national emergency, we are eager to connect those offering help with those in need of it — we would like to provide these individuals and organizations with a way to reach your offices directly,” Eichner wrote, asking each office to assign a contact person if they were interested.

What in the world is going on here?

Why are businesses friendly with Joe Biden offering Joe Biden these resources instead of offering them directly to the government?

And why in heaven’s name is Joe Biden playing along?

Why is Biden not telling these companies: What the hell’s the matter with you? This is no time for partisan politics, and if you’re not offering this stuff to the government in the next five minutes I’m releasing your names to the media. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. People are dying. And you’re playing politics? You seriously think it would look good for me to play shipping clerk, to slow this entire process down, to muddy the waters in this way while a thousand Americans die every day? Are you out of your minds? You got five minutes, pal. Five.

But that’s not what Joe Biden did.

Joe Biden did not blast these companies for offering him some secret stash of critical resources that they are not offering directly to the governments that need them.

No, what Joe Biden did was decide to play President Resource Broker, which is not only the act of sociopath during a time like this, it is indeed making it more difficult for the states to do their jobs.

[A] senior adviser in one governor’s office who received the email said the Biden campaign was making their jobs “really difficult” by operating outside of the federal process and by refusing to engage with the administration’s efforts.

“It actually makes our job harder. We have a process in place for deploying and acquiring resources, as well as engaging in missions,” the source said.

The Post’s source also hit the nail on the head about the appalling immorality of this:

“Having a group operating outside of that process complicates things and smells of cronyism,” he added.

“It also begs the question of why aren’t these companies working with the feds directly, or if they are, why are they holding back needed resources for political reasons?”

Oh, and the Biden campaign confirmed to the Post that this email went out to all 50 states.

Can you imagine the media reaction if we were in the middle of the 2016 election, Barack Obama was in the middle of fighting a pandemic, and Donald Trump was emailing the states about his special connections, his ability to use his political cronies to get resources out to the states that his political cronies had not offered to the government?

I want the names of these goddamned companies. How is this anything other than political sabotage at the expense of human life?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/08/nolte-biden-cronies-accused-of-withholding-coronavirus-resources-for-political-purposes/

pete311
04-08-2020, 11:45 AM
What? Your first damn quote says he emailed all state leaders. He's working directly with state leaders. Why does he need to go through another layer to the feds. We already know the are incompetent to distributing resources. This is a huge fucking nothing burger.

jimnyc
04-08-2020, 12:21 PM
What? Your first damn quote says he emailed all state leaders. He's working directly with state leaders. Why does he need to go through another layer to the feds. We already know the are incompetent to distributing resources. This is a huge fucking nothing burger.

And as he may be sending masks/ventilators or other needed equipment to Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota and Montana because those folks quickly reply and want to be prepared. And later find out that some are on the way already from the government, as they contacted them for some as they want to be prepared. And then NY, NJ, CT, CA and others spike up even more and they are left with less, as improper communication leaves supplies in the wrong directions.

The nothing burger is the typing breathing piece of shit that goes around trolling and tries to diminish as much as possible while condemning folks on the right for deaths and such and as usual, instantaneously not giving a shit whatsoever what anyone on the left may do.

Hell, you condemn Trump and look the other way with China. Nothing at all about the endless lies. Nothing about errors made by WHO or the CDC, only errors Trump may have made.

The lefties telling folks in the 2nd week of March to hurry up and go patronize their Chinese restaurants, nothing from you. Any efforts by any of them to have folks get back out there in the beginning, all ignored by you. As ALL of the MSM, including your brothers and sisters at CNN, called this either the Chinese virus or the Wuhan virus for a few months - and each and every one of them there has been on video with those words. Then they turn around and Trump and others are racist suddenly for doing so. You ignore all of that.

You ignore everything in petey's little world of leftist shit.

Gunny
04-08-2020, 12:26 PM
I have no issue with Joe trying to help. In fact, I applaud any efforts from his team to help beat this.

But anything they should be able to get should be going to the government for redistribution for where it's needed, where folks know the status throughout the nation. He may send the things he can get to places that may not need it as badly as others do.

And of course avoiding government because of Trump, and then getting credit for getting things out there, would seem like an effort to use it as a political tool.

And people that are eager to donate as it states, why are they going to Biden?

And it was sent to all 50 states, the communication? What if they all replied? What amount does he have?

And before I get angry and do any blaming, and even though the message went to all 50 - I would like to know specifically what he has and to whom was it given to? Right now New York, New Jersey, Michigan, California & Louisiana are the 5 worst states. If, for example, things are prioritized to them first, I wouldn't mind this as much. But I believe they should still be coordinating with those in charge, Pence's team I guess. But doesn't sound like they are.

--

Biden Cronies Accused of Withholding Coronavirus Resources for Political Purposes

Joe Biden’s campaign is offering to help states receive coronavirus resources through its own private connections.

Let me repeat that for the CNN-impaired… Joe Biden is offering to help states get their hands on coronavirus resources through his own private connections.

In other words, rather than offer these much-needed resources to the federal government or even the state and local governments, Biden’s connections are offering them to his campaign so Biden can pretend to be president while he hides out in his Delaware basement. And Joe Biden is okay with that.

This is not a joke. This is really happening during the worst week of a pandemic where we are losing upwards of a thousand Americans a day:

Per the New York Post, the Biden campaign email reads in part:

What in the world is going on here?

Why are businesses friendly with Joe Biden offering Joe Biden these resources instead of offering them directly to the government?

And why in heaven’s name is Joe Biden playing along?

Why is Biden not telling these companies: What the hell’s the matter with you? This is no time for partisan politics, and if you’re not offering this stuff to the government in the next five minutes I’m releasing your names to the media. We’re in the middle of a pandemic. People are dying. And you’re playing politics? You seriously think it would look good for me to play shipping clerk, to slow this entire process down, to muddy the waters in this way while a thousand Americans die every day? Are you out of your minds? You got five minutes, pal. Five.

But that’s not what Joe Biden did.

The Post’s source also hit the nail on the head about the appalling immorality of this:

Oh, and the Biden campaign confirmed to the Post that this email went out to all 50 states.

Can you imagine the media reaction if we were in the middle of the 2016 election, Barack Obama was in the middle of fighting a pandemic, and Donald Trump was emailing the states about his special connections, his ability to use his political cronies to get resources out to the states that his political cronies had not offered to the government?

I want the names of these goddamned companies. How is this anything other than political sabotage at the expense of human life?

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/04/08/nolte-biden-cronies-accused-of-withholding-coronavirus-resources-for-political-purposes/Where does he need votes the most that will count for him? Distributing drugs to only those that support you sounds a LOT like a bit more than voter fraud to me.

I consider his conduct in this improper and as a former VP, he damned well can't tell ME he didn't know or WTF-ever other leftwingnut excuses he has.

Black Diamond
04-08-2020, 12:28 PM
I don't trust Joe, or more accurately, the slime holding him up.

jimnyc
04-08-2020, 12:31 PM
Where does he need votes the most that will count for him? Distributing drugs to only those that support you sounds a LOT like a bit more than voter fraud to me.

I consider his conduct in this improper and as a former VP, he damned well can't tell ME he didn't know or WTF-ever other leftwingnut excuses he has.

I don't trust Joe, or more accurately, the slime holding him up.

It could all be on the up and up, but without communication and cross referencing, some may get more and some screwed. But yeah, imagine he's polling less in a few states and sends there? He did contact everyone, but WHERE it goes is what matters. And like I asked earlier, just WHAT does he have an how much? Lots of questions from me.

Gunny
04-08-2020, 12:35 PM
It could all be on the up and up, but without communication and cross referencing, some may get more and some screwed. But yeah, imagine he's polling less in a few states and sends there? He did contact everyone, but WHERE it goes is what matters. And like I asked earlier, just WHAT does he have an how much? Lots of questions from me.I don't see an "on the up-n-up" here. Selectively, privately withholding resources and selectively handing them out.

And we ARE talking about Uncle Joe of Ukraine fame, and O'blah-blah's right-hand something or another. Not like he has a pristine record to fall back on in defense.

jimnyc
04-08-2020, 12:50 PM
I don't see an "on the up-n-up" here. Selectively, privately withholding resources and selectively handing them out.

And we ARE talking about Uncle Joe of Ukraine fame, and O'blah-blah's right-hand something or another. Not like he has a pristine record to fall back on in defense.

I'm just giving folks the benefit for now, considering what we're going through. Plenty of time to dig through the facts and condemn after. The actions of the MSM and leaders of the Dem party, IMO, have been despicable in some aspects. But it can wait, then I blast them down the road. :)