PDA

View Full Version : What a damn pig!

jimnyc
02-03-2007, 04:29 PM
Apparently there was another one of those eating contests yesterday, this one in Philly and it was chicken wings. The winner ate 182 wings! Not sure how long they had to participate but that would take me about a week!

OCA
02-03-2007, 04:40 PM
Apparently there was another one of those eating contests yesterday, this one in Philly and it was chicken wings. The winner ate 182 wings! Not sure how long they had to participate but that would take me about a week!

Thats because wings aren't your thing, now if it was balls...............:beer:

jimnyc
02-03-2007, 04:43 PM
Thats because wings aren't your thing, now if it was balls...............:beer:

Why you filthy stalking greek bastard! I'll bet if it were a contest to orally service the 49ers you would have been in line a month ago!

OCA
02-03-2007, 04:50 PM
Why you filthy stalking greek bastard! I'll bet if it were a contest to orally service the 49ers you would have been in line a month ago!

Always got to go to football, don't ya? Stupid Jets fan.

KitchenKitten99
02-03-2007, 09:19 PM
Hey, if you two ladies don't stop fighting, I'm going home...

OCA
02-03-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey, if you two ladies don't stop fighting, I'm going home...

Hey i'm just trying to keep my boy in line!:) If he doesn't get his shoes broke once a week he gets cranky.

KitchenKitten99
02-03-2007, 09:59 PM
Hey i'm just trying to keep my boy in line!:) If he doesn't get his shoes broke once a week he gets cranky.

I thought guys got cranky for other reasons...

Mr. P
02-03-2007, 10:44 PM
I thought guys got cranky for other reasons...

Nope that would be "women".:wink2:

Insein
02-03-2007, 11:09 PM

Wing bowl 15. Joey Chestnut won with 182 breaking his record of 174 from last year. It takes place over the course of several hours. There are 3 rounds. !st round is i believe 25 minutes. 2nd round is 15 minutes and final round is 5 minutes. Then they have sudden death if needed.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/special_packages/wingbow/

Nienna
02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Wing bowl 15. Joey Chestnut won with 182 breaking his record of 174 from last year. It takes place over the course of several hours. There are 3 rounds. !st round is i believe 25 minutes. 2nd round is 15 minutes and final round is 5 minutes. Then they have sudden death if needed.

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/sports/special_packages/wingbow/

I think 182 chicken wings would BE death! Last time we went out to a wings place, I ate SIX... and celery dipped in creamy bleu cheese dip. :)

Insein
02-04-2007, 01:32 AM
Gives you much better appreciation of proffesional eaters. They are astonishing people. Like the little asian Chick, Sonia Thomas. She weighs 100lbs and is one of the best in the business.

dan
02-04-2007, 02:26 AM
I'll be the typical BK of the thread: I think it's pretty irritating that professional eating is a sport. Not to take anything away from the competitors, I just think the entire sport could help a lot of people if it didn't exist.

However, the very last thing I watched on MTV that was worth any kind of value at all was True Life: I'm a Professional Eater. I've been trying to figure out how to adapt it into a script without just stealing every single scene from the special, I like it that much.

Insein
02-05-2007, 12:07 AM
I thought about its symbolism alot. How we have people who proffesionally shove food down their throats as fast as they can while other countries starve to death, but then i was like ah fuck it. Shit happens everyday that we can't control, so why get hung up.

Yurt
02-05-2007, 06:11 PM
I thought about its symbolism alot. How we have people who proffesionally shove food down their throats as fast as they can while other countries starve to death, but then i was like ah fuck it. Shit happens everyday that we can't control, so why get hung up.

Yeah, and we have models that starve themselves to look like toothpicks with sheets hanging off them.

The world is strange. Those poor countries have their gluttons too.

Sitarro
02-05-2007, 08:21 PM
Were the wings from culled bird flu chickens? I guess that would be PC since they were being wasted anyway.