PDA

View Full Version : UK surpasses Italy’s worst day for coronavirus deaths

jimnyc
04-08-2020, 05:15 PM
Their leader in the hospital and then this. :(

--

UK surpasses Italy’s worst day for coronavirus deaths as 938 fatalities take toll past 7,000

THE UK has surpassed coronavirus-ravaged Italy's deadliest day after 938 Brits died from the disease - taking the grim total to over 7,000.

Positive cases in the UK have also hit 60,733 - up from 55,242 infections yesterday.

The Department of Health today confirmed a total of 7,097 have died in the UK from coronavirus.

The figure was expected to be high as yesterday's UK total death toll of 6,159 did not include Manchester, Leeds or Northern Ireland.

And the true death toll is actually higher as the DoH figures today did not factor in Northern Ireland, Southampton or Charing Cross due to a processing delay.

Today's jump of 938 deaths is higher than Italy’s worst day when 919 people died.

Italy has seen one of the worst outbreaks in the world with 17,127 deaths and 135,586 cases.

Rest - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11353638/uk-coronavirus-deaths-total-cases-2/

Drummond
04-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Their leader in the hospital and then this. :(

--

UK surpasses Italy’s worst day for coronavirus deaths as 938 fatalities take toll past 7,000

THE UK has surpassed coronavirus-ravaged Italy's deadliest day after 938 Brits died from the disease - taking the grim total to over 7,000.

Positive cases in the UK have also hit 60,733 - up from 55,242 infections yesterday.

The Department of Health today confirmed a total of 7,097 have died in the UK from coronavirus.

The figure was expected to be high as yesterday's UK total death toll of 6,159 did not include Manchester, Leeds or Northern Ireland.

And the true death toll is actually higher as the DoH figures today did not factor in Northern Ireland, Southampton or Charing Cross due to a processing delay.

Today's jump of 938 deaths is higher than Italy’s worst day when 919 people died.

Italy has seen one of the worst outbreaks in the world with 17,127 deaths and 135,586 cases.

Rest - https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11353638/uk-coronavirus-deaths-total-cases-2/

Yes. We thought we'd be following the Italian model of infection. I'd say that current stats prove it.

Today, though, our people were ENCOURAGED by the latest news, thinking that the rate of increase perhaps reflected our own peak ... coming weeks earlier than originally thought.

We have, officially, a review of the lockdown due next Monday. Everybody thinks it'll conclude that the lockdown must continue.

By Monday, it will have existed for THREE weeks.

High_Plains_Drifter
04-09-2020, 06:42 AM
Yes. We thought we'd be following the Italian model of infection. I'd say that current stats prove it.

Today, though, our people were ENCOURAGED by the latest news, thinking that the rate of increase perhaps reflected our own peak ... coming weeks earlier than originally thought.

We have, officially, a review of the lockdown due next Monday. Everybody thinks it'll conclude that the lockdown must continue.

By Monday, it will have existed for THREE weeks.
There's grumbling in the US about being locked down also, at the behest of people that really have NO authority to do so, doctors like this sawed off little runt Fauci, and have also been WRONG about how severe this will be, and has poo-pooed over and over the highly successful use of Hydroxychloroquine, and there's also talk that the number of dead is being "PADDED" by deaths that more than likely had nothing or very little to do with COVID-19.

I'm not a conspiracy theory nut, but I sure hate to think this was all some great experiment by the globalists to see how EASY it would be to LOCK DOWN the WORLD, to see how willingly people would COMPLY. I'd say if that was the case, they were able to scare the living shit otta people and lock the globe down with little to zero resistance, and now they know how to do it.

Drummond
04-09-2020, 07:49 AM
There's grumbling in the US about being locked down also, at the behest of people that really have NO authority to do so, doctors like this sawed off little runt Fauci, and have also been WRONG about how severe this will be, and has poo-pooed over and over the highly successful use of Hydroxychloroquine, and there's also talk that the number of dead is being "PADDED" by deaths that more than likely had nothing or very little to do with COVID-19.

I'm not a conspiracy theory nut, but I sure hate to think this was all some great experiment by the globalists to see how EASY it would be to LOCK DOWN the WORLD, to see how willingly people would COMPLY. I'd say if that was the case, they were able to scare the living shit otta people and lock the globe down with little to zero resistance, and now they know how to do it.

I don't think Covid-19 is a hoax. I think lockdown measures are necessary to beat it. This IS the health emergency that it's reported to be.

If fake, how do you explain Boris's brush with death ??

No. If this is all genuine, just as reported .. AND .. people are convinced, en masse, to not take it seriously, and to behave accordingly .. it's actually hard to imagine a more irresponsible act, and a deadlier act, short of triggering WWIII !!