PDA

View Full Version : Today: Trump Owns Acosta, Again

Kathianne
04-10-2020, 04:00 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEeagiSZJBk

NightTrain
04-10-2020, 04:53 PM
You know, I would deliberately ignore the idiot and call on everyone else except him. That would wreck the punk personally and professionally.

Eventually CNN would send in someone who gets called on for questions.

But, Trump does take a bit of delight in mauling Acosta on TV, and it is effective at demonstrating what a hack journalist and network they are.

Black Diamond
04-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Preview of the presidential debates.

FakeNewsSux
04-10-2020, 10:15 PM
Preview of the presidential debates.

And the unbelievable part is that Acosta can actually form a cogent thought and piece together full sentences, and he was still owned by Pres. Trump. Can you imagine the babbling bowl of jello Biden would be?

Kathianne
04-10-2020, 10:16 PM
And the unbelievable part is that Acosta can actually form a cogent thought and piece together full sentences, and he was still owned by Pres. Trump. Can you imagine the babbling bowl of jello Biden would be?

I actually was thinking the same thing when watching!

NightTrain
04-11-2020, 12:14 AM
I'm anxiously waiting to hear about what a meanie poo head Trump is for verbally abusing a senile person on international TV for President of the United States..

Four years ago, that would have been unthinkable... I think we're about to see it.

We're about to see 'diversity' include senile people leading the free world.

Black Diamond
04-11-2020, 12:17 AM
I'm anxiously waiting to hear about what a meanie poo head Trump is for verbally abusing a senile person on international TV for President of the United States..

Four years ago, that would have been unthinkable... I think we're about to see it.

Be fun to watch.

Kathianne
04-11-2020, 12:26 AM

Only a few weeks, maybe a month ago, I thought that could be 'THE' problem of the election. Trump not controlling himself by picking on the frail.

Not so much anymore. Between the impeachment, the SOTU, the virus, now the Dems playing with helping the economy, I don't know there's anything he may do-short of truly screwing up post-virus crisis, to lose.

NightTrain
04-11-2020, 01:17 AM
Only a few weeks, maybe a month ago, I thought that could be 'THE' problem of the election. Trump not controlling himself by picking on the frail.

Not so much anymore. Between the impeachment, the SOTU, the virus, now the Dems playing with helping the economy, I don't know there's anything he may do-short of truly screwing up post-virus crisis, to lose.

Looking forward to the ad showing Pelosi ripping up the very speech that contained a warning of the virus.

Yes, that'll be a superb optic come November. Looking forward to that.