PDA

View Full Version : How will Bush celebrate his greatest accomplishment? - Thread Moved

gabosaurus
09-11-2007, 11:21 AM
Today is the sixth anniversary of the greatest day in the Bush presidency. The events of Sept. 11, 2001 transformed Dubya from ineffective leader held in low regard to President 007, with a license to kill.
The first cabinet meeting of the Dubya era, held in Jan. 2001, addressed the policy that would define his presidency -- the invasion of Iraq and the deposing of Saddam Hussein, the man who dissed Dubya's Daddy. For the next eight months, Bush ignored domestic issues and repeated terror warnings in a fervent bid to get back at his enemy.
Sept. 11 gave Dubya the perfect excuse to do so. It was the answer to his prayers. Osama bin Laden gained a permanent spot on Dubya's Christmas card list.
About 3,000 Americans died in that attack. More than that have died in the Middle East since then. All so that Bush could emulate The Duke and adapt his best "war president" posture.
"Whaddaya think now, pilgrim? There's a new sheriff in town!"
The carnage continues to this day. Not that the Bushies give a damn. The Iraq situation is out of control, and they would rather leave the mess for the next administration to clean up.

That is what the sixth anniversary of Sept. 11 is REALLY about. Dubya needs to go to Ground Zero today and thank God for saving his political career. It took a lot of deaths to breath life into this truly inept man.

stephanie
09-11-2007, 11:25 AM
:rolleyes:

Trigg
09-11-2007, 11:33 AM
That is what the sixth anniversary of Sept. 11 is REALLY about. Dubya needs to go to Ground Zero today and thank God for saving his political career. It took a lot of deaths to breath life into this truly inept man.

:bsflag:

Your a hatefull little person to even write this.

KarlMarx
09-11-2007, 11:38 AM
Six years ago, September 11, 2001 —a date which will live in infamy—the United States of American was suddenly and deliberately attacked without provocation by terrorists who were aided and abetted by their sponsor nations.

As a result, three thousand people of all races, nationalities and creeds were wantonly slaughtered without ruth or mercy. The dead were mothers and sons, daughters and fathers. The one trait they shared was that they were innocents who had no quarrel with the people who murdered them.

On that day, a line was drawn in the sand, the struggle between the forces of good and evil was defined in no uncertain terms. You are either on one side or the other, there is no third option.

That's the bottom line, folks, that's what today is all about.

JohnDoe
09-11-2007, 11:59 AM
911 is about our failures to think out side of the box and act upon things needed to secure this country ...with trillions spent already on our protection and security over the decades since pearl harbor...

911 is about mourning for the innocent dead, that were the product of this horrific terroristic attack... :(

911 is about the way the terrorists managed to change our country, instead of us changing them, imho.

5stringJeff
09-11-2007, 08:07 PM
Tasteless, Gabby.

gabosaurus
09-11-2007, 10:32 PM
The bungling of Sept. 11 was tasteless. Bush's arrogance and ignorance are tasteless.

stephanie
09-11-2007, 10:55 PM
The bungling of Sept. 11 was tasteless. Bush's arrogance and ignorance are tasteless.

Do you have a liberal hand book that you recite all these goofy quotes out of...

I can see the title...

Liberalism for dummies..

Sheeeeeeeeeeesh..:cuckoo:

waterrescuedude2000
09-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Six years ago, September 11, 2001 —a date which will live in infamy—the United States of American was suddenly and deliberately attacked without provocation by terrorists who were aided and abetted by their sponsor nations.

As a result, three thousand people of all races, nationalities and creeds were wantonly slaughtered without ruth or mercy. The dead were mothers and sons, daughters and fathers. The one trait they shared was that they were innocents who had no quarrel with the people who murdered them.

On that day, a line was drawn in the sand, the struggle between the forces of good and evil was defined in no uncertain terms. You are either on one side or the other, there is no third option.

That's the bottom line, folks, that's what today is all about.

Exactly :clap:

But I do want to remind everyone this is our pearl harbor!!! This was our day to stand up and unite as one no matter what political party you are from. WE WERE UNITED AS AMERICANS!!!!:salute:

waterrescuedude2000
09-11-2007, 11:26 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=VpoudLoc8sY&mode=related&search=

stephanie
09-11-2007, 11:28 PM
Exactly :clap:

But I do want to remind everyone this is our pearl harbor!!! This was our day to stand up and unite as one no matter what political party you are from. WE WERE UNITED AS AMERICANS!!!!:salute:

Right you are...we WERE united on that day...:salute:

Now look at things...
I have never seen such hate for one man..
I didn't like Clinton, but my goodness I didn't hate the man...
I was just going to be glad when he left office..

But, this absolute hate that is being spewed about Bush being our President..

Very sad.....it almost makes a person want to cry..

waterrescuedude2000
09-11-2007, 11:31 PM
Right you are...we WERE united on that day...:salute:

Now look at things...

Very sad.....it almost makes a person want to cry..

I remember for a long time after 9-11 you would go on the streets and just about every car had an American flag on it. My friend who is on Nevada Highway Patrol put one on his motorcycle and he was told by a supervisor to take it off that he couldn't fly it because not all patrol cars had the flag on it. He said no I will NOT remove it. Write me up if you want to but I refuse to take it down

GW in Ohio
09-12-2007, 11:46 AM
Today is the sixth anniversary of the greatest day in the Bush presidency. The events of Sept. 11, 2001 transformed Dubya from ineffective leader held in low regard to President 007, with a license to kill.
The first cabinet meeting of the Dubya era, held in Jan. 2001, addressed the policy that would define his presidency -- the invasion of Iraq and the deposing of Saddam Hussein, the man who dissed Dubya's Daddy. For the next eight months, Bush ignored domestic issues and repeated terror warnings in a fervent bid to get back at his enemy.
Sept. 11 gave Dubya the perfect excuse to do so. It was the answer to his prayers. Osama bin Laden gained a permanent spot on Dubya's Christmas card list.
About 3,000 Americans died in that attack. More than that have died in the Middle East since then. All so that Bush could emulate The Duke and adapt his best "war president" posture.
"Whaddaya think now, pilgrim? There's a new sheriff in town!"
The carnage continues to this day. Not that the Bushies give a damn. The Iraq situation is out of control, and they would rather leave the mess for the next administration to clean up.

gaby: I sometimes wonder if Bush and his crowd know how bad their administration has been.

My best guess is that they think they're on a divine mission with a mandate from God and they see Bush's massive unpopularity as something they have to endure as they go about God's work.

No, I don't think Bush knows what a bad president he is. He's so fucking stupid, he doesn't have a clue. He epitomizes the saying:

Ignorance is bliss. :gives::lalala::gives:

KarlMarx
09-12-2007, 01:26 PM
The attitude of liberals towards George Bush can be summed up by paraphrasin Benjamin Disreali

"There are only two things wrong with George W Bush, everything he says and everything he does"

Trying to appease the Left has been George W Bush's biggest mistake.

In return the Left has launched a new McCarthyism against anyone and everyone in the Administration they see as a threat or simply to give the impression that there is widespread corruption in the Administration.

Meanwhile, the campaign of the Democrats' leading candidate for president is deeply mired in corruption.

Hey... how about that Norman Hsu, eh? Eight Hundred Fifty grand in tainted funds were accepted by the HRC campaign... where is the call for an investigation????? Why isn't there any call by ANYONE that Hillary Clinton resign as a Senator and drop out of the race?

You two faced SOBs, you're so busy harping about the speck on Republicans' noses but you can't see that your entire party just covered in feces. You think it's your birthright to sit in judgement of conservatives and Republicans but NO ONE has the right to sit in judgement of you or question your so called "patriotism".

manu1959
09-12-2007, 01:28 PM
The attitude of liberals towards George Bush can be summed up by paraphrasin Benjamin Disreali

"There are only two things wrong with George W Bush, everything he says and everything he does"

Trying to appease the Left has been George W Bush's biggest mistake.

In return the Left has launched a new McCarthyism against anyone and everyone in the Administration they see as a threat or simply to give the impression that there is widespread corruption in the Administration.

Meanwhile, the campaign of the Democrats' leading candidate for president is deeply mired in corruption.

Hey... how about that Norman Hsu, eh? Eight Hundred Fifty grand in tainted funds were accepted by the HRC campaign... where is the call for an investigation????? Why isn't there any call by ANYONE that Hillary Clinton resign as a Senator and drop out of the race?

You two faced SOBs, you're so busy harping about the speck on Republicans' noses but you can't see that your entire party just covered in feces. You think it's your birthright to sit in judgement of conservatives and Republicans but NO ONE has the right to sit in judgement of you or question your so called "patriotism".

great quote and observation....it is like being a referee....

100% of the time you will wrong to 50% of the people...