PDA

View Full Version : Folks unloading on Trump, Fauci...MSM...

jimnyc
04-13-2020, 11:07 AM
The major news in the past 24-48 is that Fauci laid responsibility at Trump's feet while interviewed by CNN. This has been going on left and right, and blame not only hitting Trump.

Trump is running much on what he is told. He started in January and then blocked incoming flights from China on Jan 31st. And yet Fauci was downplaying things much after that. And then he is one laying blame down the road? CNN and many many others did the same, and are now major hypocrites. I'm not blaming Fauci here, just pointing out what he said and when, and that now he points fingers with the others.

--

Fauci Said Going to ‘Malls, Movie Theaters, Gym’ Okay on Feb 29

As late as February 29, Dr. Anthony Fauci was telling America it was safe to go to the mall, the movies, and the gym.

During a Saturday, February 29 appearance on the NBC’s far-left Today Show, Fauci was asked point blank if Americans should stop enjoying their daily routines. Fauci answered point blank, “No.”

You can watch the video here. Here’s a transcript of the pertinent part:

TODAY SHOW: So Dr. Fauci, it’s Saturday morning in America, people are waking up right now with real concerns about this; they want to go to malls, and movies, maybe the gym, as well. Should we be changing our habits, and if so, how?

FAUCI: No. Right now at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis. Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. I’ve said that many times, even on this program. You got watch out, because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change, and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from, spread.

Fauci, who’s the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases and on President Trump’s coronavirus task force, sounded very different on Sunday during an appearance on far-left CNN.

CNNLOL: The New York Times reported yesterday that you and other top officials wanted to recommend social and physical distancing guidelines to President Trump as far back as the third week of February, but the administration didn’t announce such guidelines to the American public until March 16th, almost a month later. Why?

FAUCI: As I’ve said many times, we look at it from a pure health standpoint. We make a recommendation. Often the recommendation is taken. Sometimes it’s not. But it is what it is. We are where we are right now.

CNNLOL: Do you think lives could have been saved if social distancing, physical distancing, stay-at-home measures, had started the third week of February instead of mid-March?

FAUCI: You know, Jake, again, it’s the what would have, what could have. It’s very difficult to go back and say that. I mean, obviously, you could logically say that if you had a process that was ongoing and you started mitigation earlier, you could have saved lives. Obviously, no one is going to deny that. But what goes into those kinds of decisions is complicated. But you’re right, I mean, obviously, if we had right from the very beginning shut everything down, it may have been a little bit different. But there was a lot of pushback about shutting things down back then.

Rest - https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/04/13/nolte-fauci-said-going-to-malls-movie-theaters-gym-okay-on-feb-29/

jimnyc
04-13-2020, 11:22 AM
If Fauci is now stressing what he stated in mid-January to others - then why did he tell Americans so much later to go on out, that things were fine at the time? Is he responsible as well, or only the non-doctors? Too many chiming in and too many now laying blame.

--

Fauci Tells Sharpton He Warned Trump Admin in Mid to Late January “We Were in Real Trouble” from Coronavirus

Dr. Anthony Fauci, a leading member of the White House coronavirus task force, threw President Trump under the bus again Sunday in an interview with Rev. Al Shaprton on MSNBC.

Fauci said he told the administration “we were in real trouble” from the COVID-19 Chinese coronavirus in mid to late January and that Trump’s travel bans were instituted too late to be effective. Earlier on Sunday Fauci told CNN that lives were lost because Trump didn’t heed his advice for social distancing and lockdowns in February.

However, at the end of February Fauci himself was telling Americans they didn’t have to change their lifestyles over the coronavirus.

Fauci has served since 1984 as the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the NIH.

Rest - https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/fauci-tells-sharpton-warned-trump-admin-mid-late-january-real-troublefrom-coronavirus/

jimnyc
04-13-2020, 11:41 AM
So Fauci ends up on CNN yesterday, and then suddenly he's on about the election and it may not be safe by then? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HE is a doctor, HE is the NIH chief. And HE has been wrong more than anyone. A lot of this is his changing as things evolve, I get that. But then he shouldn't be out there talking about others failures, folks who relied on him for info.

--

Dr Fauci: “I Can’t Guarantee” It Will Be Safe to Physically Vote IN NOVEMBER

Dr. Anthony Fauci showed his true colors on Easter Sunday of all days.

The NIH Director went on with Jake Tapper and unloaded on President Trump saying “lives could have been saved” if the administration would have shut down the economy sooner like in February.
In February Americans were not dying of the virus — and Democrats were distracted with their sham impeachment.

It was an awful display by the NIH Chief who has been wrong on the coronavirus every step of the way.

** In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States did not have to worry about the coronavirus.
Now, three months later, he wants to shut down every state!

** Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic pandemic and later compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

** Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on models and then told reporters this past week, “You can’t really rely on models.”

And on March 20th Dr. Fauci “corrected” the president during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

** Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine has been deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

** Two-and-a-half weeks ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. A week-and-a-half ago he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. On Monday he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Today the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths.
Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

On Sunday Dr. Fauci also told Jake Tapper “I can’t guarantee” it will be safe to physically vote in November.

Seriously?
This guy is a bit off to say the least.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/dump-guy-dr-fauci-cant-guarantee-will-safe-physically-vote-november/

Same but more:

Fauci’s Many Mistakes and Lies: NIH Director Said One Thing Weeks-Months Ago but Today Tries to Blame President Trump

NIH Director Dr. Anthony Fauci went on CNN on Easter Sunday and suggested that President Trump should have shut down the country in February!

Dr. Fauci later went on with Al Sharpton on MSNBC and and told Al Sharpton that he warned President Trump that “we were in real trouble” from the coronavirus.

It is clear at this point that Dr. Anthony Fauci has a problem with the truth.
Here is a list of several contradictory statements by the good doctor.

1.) Dr. Fauci says he warned Trump in January that the US was in real trouble but that is not what he said publicly.

In January Dr. Anthony Fauci told Newsmax TV that the United States “did not have to worry” about the coronavirus and that it was “not a major threat.”

2.) Dr. Fauci warned of an apocalyptic coronavirus pandemic — then just weeks later he later compared the coronavirus to a bad flu.

3.) Dr. Fauci based all of his predictions on garbage IHME models that were OFF BY MILLIONS and then told reporters this past week, “You can’t really rely on models.”

4.) On March 20th Dr. Fauci jumped in and “corrected” the president during a press briefing on hydroxychloroquine treatment for coronavirus saying, “You got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective.’ It was never done in a clinical trial… It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”

Exactly two weeks later hydroxychloroquine was deemed the most highly rated treatment for the novel coronavirus in an international poll of more than 6,000 doctors.

5.) Dr. Fauci pushed these garbage models every step of the way.

Three weeks ago Dr. Fauci claimed 1 million to 2 million Americans would die from coronavirus. Then he said 100,000 to 200,000 Americans will die from the virus. Then last week he agreed 81,766 Americans would die from the coronavirus. Then by Wednesday the experts cut the number of deaths to 60,415 projected deaths.

6.) On Sunday Dr. Fauci said President Trump should have shut down the economy in February.

The president was a bit pre-occupied in February with the Democrat impeachment sham.

That’s not what Dr. Fauci said ON FEBRUARY 29th!!

But in late February Fauci told the TODAY Show on February 29 that you don’t need to “change anything you’re doing.”:

It should be clear that Dr. Fauci has bad judgement.

Dr. Fauci guy needs to go.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/faucis-many-mistakes-lies-nih-director-said-one-thing-weeks-months-ago-today-tries-blame-president-trump-video/

FakeNewsSux
04-13-2020, 04:15 PM
https://i2.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/fauci-fired.jpg?fit=650%2C433&ssl=1

Fauci’s Shady History With Hydroxychloroquine, Vaccines
“After President Donald Trump mentioned during a recent press conference the potential benefits of hydroxychloroquine for treating the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), Anthony Fauci from the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) quickly piped in that the remedy supposedly isn’t proven, and that people shouldn’t think of it as a “knockout drug.” So why, then, did he praise this very same drug back in 2013 as a treatment for the MERS coronavirus, a relative of COVID-19?
On the use of hydroxychloroquine, he “jumped at the chance to praise the discovery, announcing that it was “particularly encouraging” because these drugs are “widely available,” meaning they can get into the hands of people who need them quickly and easily.”‘
“However, now that Trump and his administration are in charge, Fauci is singing a much different tune. Rather than express enthusiasm for the many cases of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) that have already been successfully treated with hydroxychloroquine, Fauci felt the need to throw a wet blanket over the whole thing and override Trump’s announcement in a stunning display of disrespect.

“You’ve got to be careful when you say ‘fairly effective,’” Fauci shot back at Trump after the president suggested, based on Fauci’s own statements from seven years ago, that hydroxychloroquine demonstrated effectiveness against SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome). “It was never done in a clinical trial that compared it to anything. It was given to individuals and felt that maybe it worked.”’
So why did Dr. Fauci love hydroxychloroquine under Obama, during MERS (another coronavirus) and say so because it was cheap, available and relatively benign and very hopeful, and now whizz all over the use of it now for this coronavirus, when it is still cheap, available (less so because of demand) and relatively benign and very hopeful? Why take away hope when the virus we face is arguably far more lethal than the MERS virus?
Someone should ask the diminutive Dr.
Resign, Dr. Fauci. But not before answering the bloody question.

https://dbdailyupdate.com/index.php/2020/04/13/faucis-shady-history-with-hydroxychloroquine-vaccines/

pete311
04-13-2020, 07:45 PM
Remember, it's everyone else's fault. Trump can't even go down with the ship.

FakeNewsSux
04-13-2020, 08:19 PM

What makes you think the ship is going down? With Pelosi at the helm and Schumer as the torpedoman there is only one outcome:

https://youtu.be/FR55kxkdUJs

Gunny
04-13-2020, 08:37 PM
I suspect at this particular time John Q, is REALLY weary of the MSM and leftoid quac du jour. I could give a f- less what either or both have to say.

Gunny
04-13-2020, 08:40 PM
Remember, it's everyone else's fault. Trump can't even go down with the ship.Do tell us, Pete ... how EXACTLY is the President responsible for a virus that China unleashed on the World?

Don't like the way he's handling it? Run for President. You can't be any more of a joke than any other Dem candidate.

jimnyc
04-13-2020, 08:53 PM
Do tell us, Pete ... how EXACTLY is the President responsible for a virus that China unleashed on the World?

Don't like the way he's handling it? Run for President. You can't be any more of a joke than any other Dem candidate.

Ain't it amazing? With all of the lies and holding back with WHO and CDC that China did, and nothing. only condemnation for Trump.

icansayit
04-13-2020, 09:40 PM

This is just for you petey......http://www.quickmeme.com/img/f4/f40fe572370d9728fec91a608039ede442eabd27eaba4a54c8 5f9054b49e4e0b.jpg

Black Diamond
04-14-2020, 01:13 PM
What makes you think the ship is going down? With Pelosi at the helm and Schumer as the torpedoman there is only one outcome:

His ship has been sinking for Pete since 2016 when I didn't understand electoral math.

jimnyc
04-14-2020, 01:33 PM

And not a peep about KNOWN lies coming out of China. You couldn't care less. And why? https://i.imgur.com/rBMfTlU.gif

Black Diamond
04-14-2020, 01:38 PM
And not a peep about KNOWN lies coming out of China. You couldn't care less. And why? https://i.imgur.com/rBMfTlU.gif

Let him and the msm side with the Chinese. They aren't trump so they must be right.

Drummond
04-14-2020, 02:18 PM
Do tell us, Pete ... how EXACTLY is the President responsible for a virus that China unleashed on the World?

No amount of posting in this way to Pete will make the smallest difference. He is wedded to his politics of hatred, and currently he has one target in his sights, and is blind to all others. Nothing will ever divert him from his wholly destructive agenda.

Gunny
04-14-2020, 05:52 PM
No amount of posting in this way to Pete will make the smallest difference. He is wedded to his politics of hatred, and currently he has one target in his sights, and is blind to all others. Nothing will ever divert him from his wholly destructive agenda.I know. But I'm holed up with 3 kids (4 if you count my daughter who is still MY kid). I can't slap them up side the head, but I CAN take it out on Pete when he is the most deserving person here :)

Black Diamond
04-14-2020, 05:57 PM
I know. But I'm holed up with 3 kids (4 if you count my daughter who is still MY kid). I can't slap them up side the head, but I CAN take it out on Pete when he is the most deserving person here :)

Sounds like a good idea. :laugh: