PDA

View Full Version : ABC News host George Stephanopoulos tests positive

jimnyc
04-13-2020, 01:50 PM
What I want to know is, with story after story of test shortages and people getting turned away unless they meet a strict set of guidelines - but famous people are able to get tested left and right, even if not sick. I guess here because his wife tested positive, but so many others not living with anyone sick are getting them.

I'm glad he's not showing symptoms. But this goes to show that folks can be feeling fine and still pass this thing.

--

ABC News host George Stephanopoulos, 59, tests positive for coronavirus but has NO SYMPTOMS despite infected wife Ali Wentworth saying she had 'never been sicker'

George Stephanopoulos has tested positive for coronavirus, he said Monday
'I was taking the test fully expecting it was going to come back negative, but in fact, it did come back positive,' GMA host explained
On April 1, his wife Ali Wentworth shared a photo of herself suffering in bed with high fever, body aches and a heavy chest
Stephanopolous had lower back pain but associated it with a workout and only one day where he 'had a diminished sense of smell'
'I've never had a fever, never had chills, never had a headache, never had a cough, never had shortness of breath. I'm feeling great,' Stephanopoulos said
Noting that 'it's affected Ali and I in such different ways' he asked whether it could be something to do with blood type
But Dr. Jen replied it's 'too early to tell' the science behind the novel coronavirus

George Stephanopoulos has tested positive for coronavirus, less than two weeks after his wife revealed she had 'never been sicker' as she quarantined at home with the illness.

On April 1, Ali Wentworth shared a photo of herself suffering in bed with high fever, body aches and a heavy chest while enduring what's regarded as mild symptoms of the illness.

But on Monday as he revealed on Good Morning America that he too had COVID-19, Stephanopoulos shared that he was asymptomatic and feeling fine.

Discussing Wentworth's progress with his co-hosts Robin Roberts and Michael Strahan, Stephanopoulos said 'she's doing much, much better', and was 'going into her fifth day with no fever and slowly getting out of bed a little bit more each day'.

Rest - https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8214107/George-Stephanopoulos-tests-positive-COVID-19-NO-SYMPTOMS-despite-Ali-Wentworth-illness.html