04-14-2020, 05:41 PM
Breaking

pete311
04-14-2020, 06:27 PM
I thought it was China's fault?

jimnyc
04-14-2020, 06:29 PM

China lied massively and WHO went along with it and failed miserably, even though they knew otherwise. You would know the entire story if you weren't busy trolling.

pete311
04-14-2020, 06:31 PM
China lied massively and WHO went along with it and failed miserably, even though they knew otherwise. You would know the entire story if you weren't busy trolling.

Trump has done nothing but praise Xi in tweets the past few days. So when are you going to punish China?

Drummond
04-14-2020, 06:35 PM

Rather quick with the snide sniping, there, Pete. Such a surprise.

This story (complete with spin, the likes of which you'd enjoy) is also breaking over here. The BBC is making this its lead story.

The point, as we're being informed it to be ... is that President Trump is taking action against the WHO for not doing its job. They've been overly supportive of China. They dragged their heels in officially recognising the danger Covid-19 represented, taking too long to react in any major way.

President Trump is simply giving the WHO a taste of justice. How many lives could have been saved, in your country AND mine, had the WHO reacted with greater appropriateness to the great threat we all faced ?

jimnyc
04-14-2020, 06:51 PM
Trump has done nothing but praise Xi in tweets the past few days. So when are you going to punish China?

When are you not going to be a piece of shit? I have no desire to post with you, other than to point out what a large piece of shit you are, for real, your true colors coming out. Everyone knows how you feel and what a lowlife you are.

You KNOW you are as you have to look yourself in the mirror every day. When others see it so dang clearly from over the years... oh, you know it. And worse, you know it and still don't care much. Oh well, such is life for some of the shit in our world.

SassyLady
04-14-2020, 06:56 PM

Who said it wasn't?

Black Diamond
04-14-2020, 06:57 PM
Who said it wasn't?

He is throwing slop against the wall to see if it sticks.

SassyLady
04-14-2020, 06:57 PM

He will.

jimnyc
04-14-2020, 07:02 PM
Meanwhile, nearly a month ago...

Trump blames China for coronavirus pandemic: ‘The world is paying a very big price for what they did’

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/19/coronavirus-outbreak-trump-blames-china-for-virus-again.html

Black Diamond
04-14-2020, 07:03 PM
He will.

I'm looking forward to that.

Drummond
04-14-2020, 07:55 PM
When are you not going to be a piece of shit? I have no desire to post with you, other than to point out what a large piece of shit you are, for real, your true colors coming out. Everyone knows how you feel and what a lowlife you are.

You KNOW you are as you have to look yourself in the mirror every day. When others see it so dang clearly from over the years... oh, you know it. And worse, you know it and still don't care much. Oh well, such is life for some of the shit in our world.

Pete has his Leftie agenda.

Presumably, the answer would be to de-program Pete of his Leftieness. Who knows ... a miracle may happen, and this forum does the job ?

Drummond
04-14-2020, 08:00 PM
A BBC report:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-52275989

At one level, Trump's move is about the coronavirus. Administration officials have been sharply accusing the WHO of missteps in the handling of the pandemic, saying it was biased towards China.

They say the WHO was too ready to support China’s deceptive early claims about the virus and then didn’t push hard enough against Beijing’s attempts to cover up its misinformation.

In particular President Trump has latched onto the WHO’s criticism of his travel restrictions against China. But at another level, this move is part of a broader effort by the Trump administration to curtail China’s growing global influence, especially in international organisations.

The Wall Street Journal reports that the decision stems from an ongoing discussion on whether to link US aid dollars to the number of Americans working in the groups that receive them.

LongTermGuy
04-14-2020, 08:04 PM

Are you that clueless and never read the art of the deal? Were making billions on the latest deal we signed with them...There are good things and bad things going on now between China and the USA at the moment.

TRUMP shows many faces to China...just like they show many faces to us....its politics...Going to war with them is not a good idea...

Kathianne
04-15-2020, 04:02 PM
Will Britain follow the US in cutting off money?

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1269233/Trump-news-WHO-funding-uk-world-health-organisation-us-donald-trump