PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, the acronyms are growing! - LGTBQIA+

jimnyc
04-15-2020, 01:08 PM
It's growing! And the same goes with the phobia crap. SO much I was unaware that I'm afraid of somehow. The latest being "fataphobic" for anyone that disagrees with obesity.

LGTBQIA+

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender or Transexual
Queer or Questioning
Intersex
Asexuality
+ all other genders

Abbey Marie
04-15-2020, 03:57 PM
WTH is “Intersex”?

Black Diamond
04-15-2020, 04:42 PM
Here's one for them...

P-E-R-V-E-R-T.

icansayit
04-15-2020, 06:40 PM
For new recruits who came from their A School all fired-up, and Smarter than everyone else...including their Leading Petty Officers and Chief.

The Chief Radioman would always assign the NEW KID to set up an Important Radio circuit that connected the BRIDGE with the CAPTAIN and the COMBAT INFORMATION CENTER. He or she was given a ten minute time limit to set it up, and make sure it worked.:saluting2:

That circuit used navy, international alphabet like this:

I NDIA D ELTA I NDIA Z ERO T ANGO.

That should be enough to identify the LGBQUUIDDUSTPQNO....Liberals.

LongTermGuy
04-15-2020, 08:31 PM
WTH is “Intersex”?

Making it simple >>>Any Liberal Perversion

Gunny
04-15-2020, 08:57 PM
It's growing! And the same goes with the phobia crap. SO much I was unaware that I'm afraid of somehow. The latest being "fataphobic" for anyone that disagrees with obesity.

LGTBQIA+

Lesbian
Gay
Bisexual
Transgender or Transexual
Queer or Questioning
Intersex
Asexuality
+ all other gendersYep. I don't need to learn a new alphabet to spell "fags" :)

Black Diamond
04-15-2020, 10:18 PM
Yep. I don't need to learn a new alphabet to spell "fags" :)

But I wonder how long before these bastards add letters for incest, beastiality, and pedophilia.

icansayit
04-15-2020, 11:42 PM
But I wonder how long before these bastards add letters for incest, beastiality, and pedophilia.

They already are....I.B.P. "I nternational B rotherhood of P edophilia" Isn't that what they mean?

The cover program for "N.A.M.B.L.A. Like the Clinton Foundation, and Obama's ACORN???